GameSpot Review 9.2/10!

• Thread starter supergoop
  • 4 comments
I just read it and all I can say is Damn you all fanboyish dastards that were crapping on it. You now have the proof that this game is a real contender, not just a pretender.

But I'm really looking forward to Enthusia too, seems good.

Lambo88
But I'm really looking forward to Enthusia too, seems good.
I wouldn't hold my breath for Enthusia. I have the import version for a couple of months and just didn't like it very much (just my opinion). IGN reviewed it and gave a 72%. The average score at www.gamesrankings.com is only 72.5% :ill:

I have pre-ordered Forza. I'll be picking it up asap.

supergoop
I wouldn't hold my breath for Enthusia. I have the import version for a couple of months and just didn't like it very much (just my opinion). IGN reviewed it and gave a 72%. The average score at www.gamesrankings.com is only 72.5% :ill:

I have pre-ordered Forza. I'll be picking it up asap.

Well and I also have the the japanese import since its release and I like it... reviews, well, I saw 2 reviews of Forza in german game magzines, 82 / 100 (Enthusia 83/100, GT4 94/100) and 87 /100 (Enth.: 84/100, GT4 92/100 ), generally they say that Enthusia is a true simulation for sim freaks, not for the average gamer.... I'll buy Forza nevertheless, seems to be a great game....

So Lambo88, give Enthusia a chance....

Lambo88
I just read it and all I can say is Damn you all fanboyish dastards that were crapping on it. You now have the proof that this game is a real contender, not just a pretender.

gamespot pwns u.

The shawdowhawk user review was entertaining.

Latest Posts

Back