Gamestop DLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter anttwan
  • 6 comments
  • 898 views
Messages
47
Messages
Anttwan
Anyone else get only the nascar and not the F1..?
 
Nope, I got both. But there was some fine print about "while supplies last" so there might have been a limit on the F1.
 
Anyone else get only the nascar and not the F1..?

I havent seen anthing saying that we where supposed to get an F1... Think someone has lied to you...

EDIT: OHHHHH1!!!! The Stealth McLaren F1? Sorry, thought you where talking about a Formula1 car. Yeah, I got mine when I got my Joey Lagono NASCAR. Might want to check your PSN download list.
 
I havent seen anthing saying that we where supposed to get an F1... Think someone has lied to you...

EDIT: OHHHHH1!!!! The Stealth McLaren F1? Sorry, thought you where talking about a Formula1 car. Yeah, I got mine when I got my Joey Lagono NASCAR. Might want to check your PSN download list.

i just says the GT5 nascar..
 
The samething happened to me. I only got the NASCAR car, had to call the store back and they gave me a new code which got me both cars.

To clarify, after entering the code from my receipt, only the NASCAR was available to download. The new code gave me two downloads, one for the NASCAR and one for the McLaren which is definitely worth getting.
 
I also did not get the stealth mclaren, only got the gamestop nascar. I was expecting it but when i got home the code only got me the nascar. I kinda figured it was a limited thing, and didnt think I'd have much luck if I were to go back and ask so I didnt bother.
 
The samething happened to me. I only got the NASCAR car, had to call the store back and they gave me a new code which got me both cars.

To clarify, after entering the code from my receipt, only the NASCAR was available to download. The new code gave me two downloads, one for the NASCAR and one for the McLaren which is definitely worth getting.

guess im goin to call them.. i want my F1 :P
 
Back