Garage issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 7 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
2,551
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
islaygaz
Hey guys. Just wondering if any of you have had this issue?
It only affects 3 of my cars and they are duplicates so it's no big deal but I was hoping to get rid of all my duplicates.
 

Attachments

  • 1508594195337132771836.jpg
    1508594195337132771836.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 1508594290960684608501.jpg
    1508594290960684608501.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 93
I have the same issue, can't remove or hide it. Not sure how it happened but it's soooo annoying.
 
Same here. 1 race Corvette and 1 race GTR with unresolved rights issue..
 
Hmm, where those cars redeemed with a serial code?

You may need to re-download them. Just saying. ;)
 
Hmm, where those cars redeemed with a serial code?

You may need to re-download them. Just saying. ;)
They were but it's only 3 cars! I got a 6 and a 12 car pack so why hasn't it affected the whole pack?
 
Same here. It's only affected one of my DLC cars.
 
Same here with one of my Pug 908. Tried redownloading both car packs, but still doesn't work. I think we just have to wait for Sony or PD to fix it, or tell us how at this point.
 
Back