i have it
Trade u gathers civic for it
EDIT: im the one who wanted the '98 integra in my post and you said add you so i did.
EDIT2: cant send civic right away till my gifting gets reset
Well, if you don't have a thumbdrive it's kind of a moot point I guess. I was going to grind a 1998 ticket for one to send to you and all I was going to ask for in return was to have a copy of it sent back to me. Spikeyhairdude said he had one so I will bow out and let him take over from here. Sorry I couldn't help.
As far as the yahoo that ripped you off I would keep sending him messages. Might want to also check with a mod to see if that is a bannable offense or not. If you still have an active FR from him maybe you can post on his message page under the Community tab in GT5 every 24 hours asking for the car he owes you. Wish you luck.