GAUZ' Videos <<(11/26/2013) LFS Supra>>

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
This is gonna be my thread for all of my drifting videos. Hope you enjoy it,

Last update:

Some more LFS gameplay in a my high power Supra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of LFS drifting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifying runs in VDC Season 4 Round 2

Last edited:
Awesome! Good lines bro! I should upload my runs..I think I did pretty good. Probably not gonna make it to Top 16 but I'm still hopeful! :D

I wonder what was the 5 points taken away from you.

good question ;)
i also had been a little bit disappointed because of my points but just a few minutes ago i got a message from my judge, MONSTAR-1, he wrote that he watched my run again and again and he will suggest i higher score for me 👍

How are you linking the awkward corner so easily haha. I managed to do it once in my corvette. Also, go mental on the first corner, I was doing backward entries in my aston martin. 👍

I should upload my ****, I only started about 3 weeks ago with the G27 and those "crazy entries" are easier then just plain ol' driftin

Nice drifting though:tup:

I should upload my ****, I only started about 3 weeks ago with the G27 and those "crazy entries" are easier then just plain ol' driftin

Nice drifting though:tup:

stop bein a d i c k u lil s h i t ahaha give the man props he kills it

Back