GAUZ' Videos <<(11/26/2013) LFS Supra>>

Hows the OMP setup feel? Have you lost any FFB power since the wheel rim is a larger diameter? Reason I ask is because an old friend of mine has a g25 and some nasty blue paint got spilt on it and he wanted me to ask someone that has done a chillicoke conversion, so, here I am! lol

Hows the OMP setup feel? Have you lost any FFB power since the wheel rim is a larger diameter? Reason I ask is because an old friend of mine has a g25 and some nasty blue paint got spilt on it and he wanted me to ask someone that has done a chillicoke conversion, so, here I am! lol

In the beginiing you will feel a strong loss of FFB. After some days of practice and getting used to it it's all fine. It feels great to me now and it's much for fun with a real wheel

Is the countersteering itself slower than before?

I would bet that it is faster because there is a larger diamater rim but the actuall center point would be spinning at the same rate as with the stock wheel. With the extra 5 inches or so, there is more speed at the furthest most point. Make sense? It is quite hard to explain but thats how it works. Think of a wind mill the center turns very slow but at the tip of the blade it could be doing 100+ mph.

I would bet that it is faster because there is a larger diamater rim but the actuall center point would be spinning at the same rate as with the stock wheel. With the extra 5 inches or so, there is more speed at the furthest most point. Make sense? It is quite hard to explain but thats how it works. Think of a wind mill the center turns very slow but at the tip of the blade it could be doing 100+ mph.

lol man you didnt get the point of his question ... he's asking if the larger and heavier wheel has made the motors unable to turn as fast as with the original wheel ;)

lol man you didnt get the point of his question ... he's asking if the larger and heavier wheel has made the motors unable to turn as fast as with the original wheel ;)

Sorry but he did get the question

Back