GDII's Gallery [Update] 03/03/13 Random Toyotas + More

• Thread starter GDII
  • 135 comments
New Zealand
NZ
Here are some of the many photos I have taken.

The photos are a bit fuzzy as I took them from my Granturismo.com user page. I know how to get the photos off my PS3 and on to an image hosting website. Just haven't been bothered to do it yet.

Please leave comments. I'm interested in what people think of my photos.

Enjoy!

S13Silvia1.jpg

LanciaDelta.jpg

F40.jpg

S13Silvia2.jpg

SW201.jpg

EvoIV.jpg

S13Silvia3.jpg

LancerRally.jpg

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

Ahrweiler-Street.jpg

787B.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few more. I should really go through all the photos I have put the rest of the good ones here.

R33GT-R.jpg

JZA80Supra.jpg

SVTMustangCobra.jpg

There are some simply amazing shots in there. My favorite would have to be the NSX photo at the moment. 👍

Thanks. I like the photos in your gallery. Love the chrome GT racecar.

I have been trying for some time to get good photos of the SW20 MR2 but it's not easy being standard. I lowered it to make it look better. But finding it hard to get any good shots of it.

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Online racing with my friend.
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

These are our real cars set to factory power and weight.
NrburgringGP_F_4.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F.jpg

Having fun in an old Lancer

Toscana_3.jpg

Toscana.jpg

EVO IX at Toscana

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

Donuts in various cars
RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

AutumnRing.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_10.jpg

Lexus LFA

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_5.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes.jpg

EifelCircuit_1.jpg

EifelCircuit.jpg

London.jpg

Very nice. I like how you are using the filters. I for one struggle with the miniature filter but you have got a great picture in there using that filter. Keep it up 👍

I like to use filters but sometimes they just don't work. I like the colouring that the miniature filter gives but sometimes it compromises a good shot because of the blurring effect top and bottom.

Here are three more with the miniature and one with cross processing with EV+5.0

Kyoto-Gion_1-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_1-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

And the cool filter

TheTopGearTestTrack_9.jpg

Second to last shot is awesome, I love how the bright headlights really light up the roadsigns and white ones on the road! 👍

Very good use of the miniature filter. That second shot is awesome. 👍

That is one of my only photos that I have used that filter to make a car look small. The rest I just use it because of the colouring and blur it gives the image.

Thanks

The last one of the Mines is one of my favourite shots in my whole GT5 collection. The F430 shot didn't come out as planned. There are not mean't to be buildings in the background but GT has limited the runway use. But the angle and placement is what I wanted.

Really nice pictures there. My favorite is by far the first picture in the Mines R34 GT-R at Nurburgring 4 hour lot. That one is just amazing 👍

My favourites are 3,5 & 6 of the Mines. We must have different tastes in photography. I think they are good shots but not the best.

Back