Nrburgring24h_8.jpg

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Nrburgring24h_6.jpg

Nrburgring24h_5.jpg

Nrburgring24h_4.jpg

Nrburgring24h_3.jpg

GREAT McLaren pictures! :drool:👍

Also, nice to see some rare standard car pics. They're damn good looking 👍

These I love! It's just a shame about the little black stickmen but the awesomeness of the shots more than make up for those. 👍 :)

Thanks. I like the in game filters to get cool effects. I would love the miniature filter colouring without the blur top and bottom. I would use that a lot.

I never even noticed the people :lol:

Here is one I prepared earlier. Looks very much the same.

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_4-2.jpg

Holey smokes :drool: I've missed these last updates somehow and I sure have missed a lot! great work here, really great stuff

Holey smokes :drool: I've missed these last updates somehow and I sure have missed a lot! great work here, really great stuff

Thanks. I think my Mclaren F1 'GT-R' and Nissan GT-R sets are some of my best work.

It's not often I would take 3 sets in one day.

Great set! 👍
Kyoto-Shoren-in_5.jpg

I love this one - the miniature filter works well here.

London-1.jpg

This is an awesome shot! :drool:

Stunning Lambo and Mines shots 👍 Your standard work is awesome too! Great work.

Stunning Lambo and Mines shots 👍 Your standard work is awesome too! Great work.

Thanks Soloracer3. Started a new job this week. 7 weeks being unemployed was getting old haha. Probably won't be updating for awhile. Not like I update as much as most people on here.

Great work with the pictures. Do you edit your shots? If you don't, then you should think about it so you can take your pictures to the next level. I think your ready for it :sly:.

My personal editing software preference is GIMP 2 which is free. It is a very good program and a lot of tips could be given to you from many people in the community, including me. 👍

Good luck in the future. 👍👍👍

Thanks ashes. None of my GT5 photos have been edited in any way. All directly from the game. Just resized to make uploading easier.

I don't like to edit my images as I mostly stuff it up and I am not as creative as some people on here. I think I have uploaded about 40% of all the images I have taken in GT5.

Fair enough. I think you should try it. Even if you don't upload them when you are done, you should just have a look and see what it is all about.

how did i not see this gallary ???
its so amazing
and how is there flying Mercedes badge in this picture
Nrburgring24h_15.jpg
Thanks. It's probably because it's not on the first page much.

The flying Merc badge is up on a big tall sign and is lit up. I think I set the time to 11:50pm.

Back