Gear trade friends wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter hclarsen
  • 58 comments
  • 1,930 views

hclarsen

Premium
Messages
400
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
hclarsen
Hello. I am looking for people to trade gear. You can see what I have in my signature. My PSN ID is hclarsen
 
Last edited:
Add me, I'll send what I have for free. I don't have it all, but I'm sure to have a few.
 
Add me, I'll send what I have for free. I don't have it all, but I'm sure to have a few.

FR sent 👍 Thank you :)
 
if you add spikeyhairdude. i can complete your blaze suits
 
Fr sent to spikeyhairdude :) Thank you
 
Roel, aren't you and Larsen trade friends?
Sending is a lot of work...Lol.
Totally worth it for fellow gt5'ers who appreciate it as much as you two.
More coming in a minute.
 
Hi Eject_21, Larsen and I are trade friends and sent over quite some gear and all every day. However, both of us do not have complete sets so we need 'external' contributors.
Good news for the senior gt5-ers is that if you sent something to Larsen is normally also ends up at my GT5 and vice versa.
So, thank you all also on behalf of me!!!!
Roel
 
il be sending the gear later tonight. as im out at the moment
 
I'm going to Easter lunch with family, is back tomorrow :)
 
Hi Eject_21, Larsen and I are trade friends and sent over quite some gear and all every day. However, both of us do not have complete sets so we need 'external' contributors.
Good news for the senior gt5-ers is that if you sent something to Larsen is normally also ends up at my GT5 and vice versa.
So, thank you all also on behalf of me!!!!
Roel

Happy to help.
 
On-line list updated. Over and out :)
 
I'm back. On-line list updated 👍
 
Sent your remaining needed blaze suits.
at the end of the month and you still have not completed your gears. I will help you finish them.

Bye for now
 
Send me an FR and I will send what I can in terms of suits.

FR to :
taz_man_uk
taz_mania_uk

I will not send more then 20 unless you are online at the same time as me due to 50 limit.
I will be on later this evening.

Regards
 
Thank you spikeyhairdude. tazmanuk 2 FR sent :)
 
I can send you a complete set of gear for five museum cards if you have them; add me as Yellow_Ferret
 
I already trade b-day tickets and MC cards can only offer gear
 
Hello. I am looking for people to trade gear. You can see what I have in my signature. My PSN ID is hclarsen

And me im sure we can do something. theres a couple i think you dont have
 
ICEBERG2448 Aqua and Back Vision helmets sent :)
 
I will be completing your Wrap and Wonderland Helmets.
I do not need anything in return.

Regards

They are in your gift box now!
 
Last edited:
Thank you tazmanuk :bowdown:
 
I will complete Wrap tomorrow.

Regards
 
Thank you tazmanuk On-line list updated 👍
 
Warp Drive and 2 missing Striker sent.
Please pass on to ICEBERG what he needs

Regards
 
I trade all the time mate. Send me a FR.
 
Thank you tazmanuk will do

KGBing FR sent
 
Another round on it's way.
 
Thank you Eject_21 👍
 
I sent you what you didnt have from mine hclarsen and thx for the return... wicked stuff :cheers:
 
Back