jason2590 Messages 263 Messages AVFC-1990, AVFC1990-GT5 Jul 12, 2011 #1 Sorry if this is a stupid question but I keep seeing 'GEARS' in the trade forum, are you talking about helmets and kits or actual gear boxes.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I keep seeing 'GEARS' in the trade forum, are you talking about helmets and kits or actual gear boxes.
Techy Messages 6,776 Florida Messages gtamann123 Jul 12, 2011 #2 jason2590 Sorry if this is a stupid question but I keep seeing 'GEARS' in the trade forum, are you talking about helmets and kits or actual gear boxes. Click to expand... They meant racing suits and helmets from the 1.10 update.
jason2590 Sorry if this is a stupid question but I keep seeing 'GEARS' in the trade forum, are you talking about helmets and kits or actual gear boxes. Click to expand... They meant racing suits and helmets from the 1.10 update.