F friedi (Banned) Messages 813 Jul 13, 2011 #2 MrDrift98 What are gears and how can i get them? Click to expand... gears? you mean the transmission thing?? gearbox etc.?? (tuning options) or the helmets and suits? (you get them in seasonal events)
MrDrift98 What are gears and how can i get them? Click to expand... gears? you mean the transmission thing?? gearbox etc.?? (tuning options) or the helmets and suits? (you get them in seasonal events)
ShortAznGuy Messages 746 Messages dukie827 Jul 13, 2011 #4 Do you know what you are talking about? Because I'm lost. Do you mind giving us more information as to what you are trying to ask?
Do you know what you are talking about? Because I'm lost. Do you mind giving us more information as to what you are trying to ask?
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 Jul 13, 2011 #5 I think by saying "gears" MrDrift98 is referring to helmets and suits.
Sander 001 Messages 2,645 Jul 13, 2011 #6 Gears are like flowers but they're meant for different speeds as different flowers are meant for different moods or occasions.
Gears are like flowers but they're meant for different speeds as different flowers are meant for different moods or occasions.
LordZycon Messages 366 Sydney, Australia. Messages LordZycon Jul 13, 2011 #7 Gears are like a box of chocolates; You never know what you're gonna get. Lol. :-)
MrDrift98 Messages 489 Messages MrDrift98 Jul 13, 2011 #8 I just sometimes see "gears for chrome" etc
LordZycon Messages 366 Sydney, Australia. Messages LordZycon Jul 13, 2011 #9 MrDrift98 I just sometimes see "gears for chrome" etc Click to expand... When that is asked in the Marketplace, the person is looking for a full 'set' of thirty gears and is offering Chrome paint in return. There are different gear 'sets' and each one contains either thirty helmets or suits. Hope that helps you. :-)
MrDrift98 I just sometimes see "gears for chrome" etc Click to expand... When that is asked in the Marketplace, the person is looking for a full 'set' of thirty gears and is offering Chrome paint in return. There are different gear 'sets' and each one contains either thirty helmets or suits. Hope that helps you. :-)