RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
IMG_9196.jpeg

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve this whole credit as a gift. I actually received 2 such messages and went straight into the showroom to see which epic cars I could now afford 😀

View attachment 1296463

Not sure what I’ve done to deserve this whole credit as a gift. I actually received 2 such messages and went straight into the showroom to see which epic cars I could now afford 😀
I had this happen to me ages ago. I don't remember exactly when, but it might have been tied to Rivals awards or something like that.
I seem to think it was a glitch and I then received something else (the proper gift/award) a day or a few days afterwards.
Sorry, not much help I know, but keep an eye out for future gifts and report back if anything else happens 👍

@sirjim73 - it was my first time playing FM7 in quite some time, these were amongst multiple gift messages (up to 300,000) so they probably did correct it soon after.

@sirjim73 - it was my first time playing FM7 in quite some time, these were amongst multiple gift messages (up to 300,000) so they probably did correct it soon after.
Ah, so it's probably the same glitch I had way back in I think 2022. You would have received the correct gifts soon afterwards. I think it might have been a test that they did, can't remember tbh.

Latest Posts

Back