General Bspec question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lamboracer
  • 3 comments
  • 465 views
Messages
1,010
I was just wondering if the bspec racer pits itself. I went out side and left the gam,e on the race screen at 3x with yellow tires and half fuel. I came back to brand new tire live view and full fuel??
 
Yea, it happened to me. i thought you could leave B-Spec on to do the 24 hour races and it'd be roughly 8 hours long in x3 mode. But it was 23 hours long because B-Spec was only x3 during the first 1/2 hour, it sucked. lol
 
if the owners of this forums had a doller for every time this topic has been braught up becuase of a lack of simple searching, then they could easily pay for the bandwidth needed to hold these threads. no offence, but plz do us a favor, and use the SEARCH BUTTON. thank you
 
Back