General Fighting Games Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shigegaki
  • 3,281 comments
  • 208,841 views
Balrog x Steve ( Team Dirty money) and Ling x Chun li ( Team China)

Devil Jin as the Boss? Jinpachi and Gouken as a boss Characters ?
You must defeat Shen long in order to defeat me?
 




Because you still don't know how to use the tags...

Dat trailer... it doesn't make me want the game, I just enjoy watching it as an animation. Can't wait til school's done; this just makes me want to draw like mad.
 
I wonder which Gems are they going to rule out. Capcom has been making alot of casual friendly games which will still turn into a viable tourney game.
 
Yeah I have to question the amount of hate FGs are getting.

Everybody hates on it, people still go to tourneys anyway.
 
Well on the Capcom side, there is:
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and SFxT
The French has SCV and the Koreans and Chinese will have Tekken Tag 2. Japanese will have SF:AE and Americans will have MAhvel!
 
You forgot that the Mexicans will have KOF XIII at Final Round.
 


This match is tight. Took Snake Eyez a while to make better judgements when hopping over fireballs.
 
How to beat a Fei :lol:

Gosh darn I hate him so much.




 
Last edited:
They have to put in Fei now.
 
Chen representing World Warrior Sound effects FTW!
 
It was dorky, but oh so amusing. :lol:
 
one character Bruce Irving
 
Too bad the 360 version of SFxT will have no exclusive characters.
 
Aha. Aha. I forgot you have an xbox.

I also feel like using Elf again.

I also feel I still rock with Sakura over Rose.

I know this post contains a lot of I's, but I've become even more casual....

Using Sakura, Rose, Zangief, Gouken and probably even Elf now. How hardcore am I?
 
Last edited:
I know...>.< I can't play some UYG members.

Aha. Aha. I forgot you have an xbox.

I also feel like using Elf again.

I also feel I still rock with Sakura over Rose.

I know this post contains a lot of I's, but I've become even more casual....

Using Sakura, Rose, Zangief, Gouken and probably even Elf now. How hardcore am I?
I feel like rockin Ryu and Yun..though I need to work on the 1f with Rog.. You are very hardcore..sign my stick!
 
Too bad the 360 version of SFxT will have no exclusive characters.

Unless MS put down 🤬 loads of money to get Cole "Electric Man" MacGrath of course, they did it with GTA IV DLC after all.
 

Read the spoiler after the match
You totally presumed that Poongko would win.
 


Really? Devil Jin in SC? Too overpowered IMO.
 
Its only a special requirement character..I expect it to be cheap and overpowered. Say like Inferno or Unknown..
 
Back