osted by Nyoronoru on April 7, 2011 at 7:57 a.m.
Updated: Capcom has put a copyright claim on the video and it has been pulled off of YouTube. Details on what's available with this new DLC release have been added into this story.
Earlier today, a new trailer officially announcing the upcoming DLC for the console version of Super Street Fighter 4 was posted by ConsoleTech.NET. Inside the trailer they show off brand new features with the replay channel and online play, while confirming Yang, Yun, Evil Ryu and Oni will be making their way to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The video is no longer available, but here's a run down of what was announced in it.
• This will be a DLC (Downloadable Content) release, a disc release was not mentioned.
• The console version will receive a "Supercharged online upgrade."
• The Replay Channel has been enhanced. My Channel now enables you to send your favorite replay data to other players.
• The Elite Channel will let people view plays of players with a PP total of 3,000 or more.
• A Replay Follower will be available, allowing you to track well known players. You can find them via a search.
• Support for additional alternative costumes.
• Character balancing tweaks from the Arcade Edition release.
• The titles you pick are now shown in game, along with BP (Battle Points) and PP (Player Points).
• Versus Battles against regular SSFIV players will also be supported, Capcom states "Get out there and duke it out with the version you like best!"
Tip sent in by Brillz.