General GT 4 Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter kabe586
  • 77 comments
  • 6,995 views
Got a phonecall from GAME yesterday who told me that if i wanted to purchane GT4 then i could get it for £0.99 if i trade in 4 games of an platform (XBOX, PS2, GC).
 
helloloser
Got a phonecall from GAME yesterday who told me that if i wanted to purchane GT4 then i could get it for £0.99 if i trade in 4 games of an platform (XBOX, PS2, GC).
i'd give 10 games for gt4, i say get it
 
Does anyone know how to get tracks for 2 player. I have unlocked a few in GT mode but they are only available in single player.
 
sorry to hi jack but apparently my thread wasnt good enough to post ;P at admins ! what is the best car for the 1000 miles race in the europeein <-hehe race has to be pre 1970 and a production car...I'm mainly interested in tire wear vs speed cause I tried the AC Cobra would only make it 2 laps b4 tires needed to be changed...but I was in first...however still not very good seeing as the ps controlled cars go about 15 laps between tire cahnges and yes im using hard tires.
 
this is probably a newbe question, but how can i transfer my gt3 garage so i can use it in gt4 for arcade and gt mode?? When i first put the gt4 disc in, i went through the screen and it transfered my liscenses and credits but no garage? :irked:

thx in advanced
 
what do you do when you go to use a completely stock factory car (not a race car) and the regulations tell you that you cant enter because the race is for unmodified cars only?
ive tried 4 different cars and only one of them works, and a '70 cheville isnt going to win the supercar race in professional events. this isnt the only tornement that says the same thing. help anyone? i cant continue the game untill i finish this tornement. is my GT4 stuffed??
 
big-gt3garage
this is probably a newbe question, but how can i transfer my gt3 garage so i can use it in gt4 for arcade and gt mode?? When i first put the gt4 disc in, i went through the screen and it transfered my liscenses and credits but no garage? :irked:

thx in advanced

sorry but you cant transfer your GT3 garage to GT4. simple as that.

id like to know how you use cars from your GT mode garage in single player arcade mode, can you? because when you go to select a car it says by make, by era, and favorites, but no garage? i read somewhere you can, but i dont know how. anyone??
 
bocantu
sorry to hi jack but apparently my thread wasnt good enough to post ;P at admins ! what is the best car for the 1000 miles race in the europeein <-hehe race has to be pre 1970 and a production car...I'm mainly interested in tire wear vs speed cause I tried the AC Cobra would only make it 2 laps b4 tires needed to be changed...but I was in first...however still not very good seeing as the ps controlled cars go about 15 laps between tire cahnges and yes im using hard tires.

I like to use any of the alfa Romeos - Spyders or GTA's (can't remember the names off hand sorry), but the convertible is available immediately from Alfa-Romeo. It is very good on tyres if you are smooth, ok on top speed, but the Cobra, marcos and 300sl will prob overtake you on the straights. Overall but, the alfa's all round goodness will usually prevail. 👍
 
eastley
Yes you can in the GT AUTO section!!

sorry i didnt mean it like that...
like after you buy them,can you swap them around with your own vehicles.

remember gt3 had that wheels icon next to sell in the garage.
 
Ashilino
sorry i didnt mean it like that...
like after you buy them,can you swap them around with your own vehicles.

remember gt3 had that wheels icon next to sell in the garage.

Ahh ok, sorry man. As far as I know you can't swap them around. Which sucks.
 
ManiacGT3
I am in the middle of racing the f1 champion ship and i have no idea how many races i got myself into ..im on the 14th race...can any help me and tell me how many more ive got!

You've probly figured it out by now but just incase u haven't, u only have 1 more race to go, total of 15 races in the f1 championship.
 
so if you import credits from gt3 to gt4 and have 3000 credits on the gt3 file do you get that or just 100000 is it also with the licences
 
I noticed GT4 says you can only transfer credits and licences from GT3 and GT4 Prologue "ONCE".

If I wish to delete the GT4 file off the memory card and start all over again, will i still be able to transfer the credits and licences?

I choose the 330i 05... it's not fast enough, heh

So I want to start over again.
 
dcng - Yes, you'll be fine. The information on the transfer is stored in the GT4 save. Delete that and you can do it again.

hitman146 - The game tells you that you can transfer a MAXIMUM of 100,000cr. If you only have 4cr, you'll only be able to transfer 4cr.
 
Can i take photos the way i do in "Photo Travel" on real tracks? Or is saving pictures to the USB drive limited to just "Photo Travel"? Because I wanted to know how I could take a picture of my SLR McLaren on Nurburgring and save it to my computer.
I see the "world circuits" area, i entered there, then Nurburgring, but i don't see any place to take a picture when i get there 👎

Edit: wow im retarted, all i had to do was read what it said underneat "photo drive cr. 3" to answer my own question.

Don't bother reading my post
 
Back