General Photomode thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,624 comments
  • 252,710 views
can someone perhaps post some GT-One pics?
please!!!!!!!!! :(
and pleaaassseee some good LM Car pics!

and most important of all: some pics of TUNED supercars(Viper SRT/10, VW W12, Callaway C12, Cizeta.....)
would be very happy if someone could do! :)
 
GT-One Lover
can someone perhaps post some GT-One pics?
please!!!!!!!!! :(
and pleaaassseee some good LM Car pics!

and most important of all: some pics of TUNED supercars(Viper SRT/10, VW W12, Callaway C12, Cizeta.....)
would be very happy if someone could do! :)

Some Cizeta pics:

 
The IROC-Z looks really nice ... great job
The black Cizeta V16T looks cool too ....
 
http://img240.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img240&image=07624gm.jpg
There is Space Beneath!

Picture courtesy of DRT2RM.
Sorry man.
indifferent.gif
 
Cool pics Race Idiot;
And... the flying McLaren is Awesome! Thanks McLaren F1 GTR!
 
MR8
Some Cizeta pics:


:drool: Great pics... can just about forgive Giorgio Moroder for 'Electric Dreams' now... :sly:
 
I am in love with slow shutter pics. Some may dislike it. The background blurring is made on purpose. Also as you may see I also like ground level pictures. The pictures may be too dark. These are 1280x960 so they are bit big. I need to be more open to different type of pictures :ouch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/WilwoodSupraFlyBy.
Wilwood Supra, not clear at Special Stage Route 5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/WilwoodSupra.jpg

There may be too much Pescarolo pictures. Alot at Special Stage Route 5.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/Pescarolo7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/Pescarolo6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/Pescarolo5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/Pescarolo3.jpg

Nike Car
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/NikeCar.jpg

Jay Leno's Tank Car
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/JayLenoTankCar.jpg

Audi R8 at Seattle Circuit(obviously).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/AudiR8Jump.jpg

...At Special Stage Route 5
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/AudiR8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/AudiR8Pit.jpg

63 Stingray(split window?) at New York
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/fattboa/63StingraySplit.jpg
 
Nice pics!!! But there way to big for some folks who want to see them, I had to slighly use the NOS on my computer!

PS. Thumbnails would be much cooler especially if you want the exposure of everyone to get a shot at seeing them!
 
How fast were you going to go that high :confused:
 
MdnIte
How fast were you going to go that high :confused:
It wasn't really that fast. In the game, the jump didn't even seem that high. I think snapping the photo at the right moment and angle gives it the illusion that it's really high.
 
Can anyone Imagine how large this Photomode thread is gonna be in three weeks when everyone has GT4? Look how it's rocking with just the NTSC/J version so far! :cheers:
 
^ straight up its gonna be crazy............gonna need to build a system were you clikc the thread and it takes you to your last post and then you just read forward...not missing any thing
 
I am not around here as much now (since everybody can do better photo than I do :( )

but if anybody want a picture done, then im around :) feel free to check my photoalbum also.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Sorry about that...I'll go edit it for you. :guilty:
It's cool. I have no problem with anyone posting my photos, as long as proper credit is given.
 
Still requesting:

Photomode Pic of the Auto Union Car vs. Audi R8 at the Nurb or La Sarthe.. High res pic pls..
 
meister_dan
Still requesting:

Photomode Pic of the Auto Union Car vs. Audi R8 at the Nurb or La Sarthe.. High res pic pls..

Up it goes for the request...
 
Here's something I can't figure out... in the Reply Photomode... is there anyway to control the playback? Like pause, rewind, etc. I figured out Fast Forward, but that's it...
 
Here's my fiest ever photo of my first ever car, the Skyline GTS-t Type M.
 
Back