Genki Announces Shutokou Battle Xtreme, Coming to iOS and Android this Month

That place is the most Jekyll and Hyde spot ever. I'll never forget the amount of times I've screamed in joy from winning boss battles because the AI sucked there and yelling profanity from getting screwed over there as well. :lol:

Exactly. It giveth and it taketh.

Ginza in TXR Zero is waay worse when it comes to ending your winning streak.

Now that you mention it, it does seem worse on TXR0.

I wonder if the wanderers (Midnight Cinderella, Dejected Angel, Zero, Speed King, Jackknife, etc.) are present?

Only two of those are wanderers.

That place is the most Jekyll and Hyde spot ever. I'll never forget the amount of times I've screamed in joy from winning boss battles because the AI sucked there and yelling profanity from getting screwed over there as well. :lol:

I loved cheating the system by bullying them prior to flashing the lights to cause them to start the race slamming into it. :D

Midnight Cinderella and Zero, among the ones he mentioned.
Now this begs the question, does Zero finally drives the vehicle he's best known for, or at least a close second of it? (RUF Yellowbird/Porsche 911) Or is he driving some joke of a car like he did in TXR3?

Before I translated the notice I was worried that I got banned or something for having an grey apk of the game.

I downloaded the APK, but its in Japanese. Is there a language option in the settings? And how do I get into the settings?

I wouldn't really hold my breath for an English version. They have never announced any intention to make one, and the Japanese version is currently getting hammered with a 2.5 star rating in the App Store, in large part for being buggy.

I recently spotted Subaru Levorg STi in the game, that's nice.

C4IjKy1WQAA4uPg.jpg:large

I have been unable to play for awhile. it just gives me an error at the title screen. maybe I need to download a newer apk.

A non-related question, how exactly does the mileage trick work in TXR3? I follow the steps carefully, but it simply won't work.

A non-related question, how exactly does the mileage trick work in TXR3? I follow the steps carefully, but it simply won't work.
1.) Win or lose a rival
2.) Once is the end Race menu eject the disc, leave it open
3.) Hit continue, then the road should disappear.

1.) Win or lose a rival
2.) Once is the end Race menu eject the disc, leave it open
3.) Hit continue, then the road should disappear.
But once the road disappears and the auto pilot takes over, the mileage increase doesn't speed up at all. Some people say they managed to do it in Nagoya only, but it doesn't work there either.

But once the road disappears and the auto pilot takes over, the mileage increase doesn't speed up at all. Some people say they managed to do it in Nagoya only, but it doesn't work there either.

I’ve never heard of the odo speeding up. I’ve always just left my PS2 running until I got enough mileage to unlock the engine swaps.

I’ve never heard of the odo speeding up. I’ve always just left my PS2 running until I got enough mileage to unlock the engine swaps.
Ah, shame, I thought you can speed up the mileage counter by forcing the glitch to appear. Normally when the autopilot takes over, the car cruises at around 60 mph, it would take forever to reach required mileage and unlock the engine swaps.

Back