Genki Announces Shutokou Battle Xtreme, Coming to iOS and Android this Month

Gameplay screenshot showing some traditional favorites will be returning:

IMG_9880.JPG

Looks like some returning teams will be back as well. If you look closely that 180SX is a Tokio Jungle one.

Looks like some returning teams will be back as well. If you look closely that 180SX is a Tokio Jungle one.
Not really seeing it, seems too far to tell apart any details.

What I really like is that this shows that Genki is actually using the real Shutokou instead of some generic Tokyo expressway, the screenshot is taken at C1 Outer near the area where Route Y(Yaesu) joins the C1.

Last edited:
What kind of lightning system does C1 have? The environment looks a bit too futuristic.

Not really seeing it, seems too far to tell apart any details.

What I really like is that this shows that Genki is actually using the real Shutokou instead of some generic Tokyo expressway, the screenshot is taken at C1 Outer near the area where Route Y(Yaesu) joins the C1.

I'd be surprised if they didn't to be honest...it's not like they don't have all the old maps still, wouldn't be too difficult to overhaul them for mobile usage.

Last edited:
I think it might beat Drift Spirits in terms of gameplay.
That's exactly what I thought of. It's Drift Spirits format. If anything, Drift Spirits was Initial D without the trademark. Now this harks to Wangan Midnight in terms of highway racing.

Drift Spirits was fun for a short time period. Even I played it, and I'm not much of a mobile gamer.

Looks a bit disappointing to me tbh. It looks too cartoony with all that special effects on the screen. The original games weren't sims by any means, but they were not "hyped" up like that. Also after playing No Limits for over a year that is my benchmark for how good mobile games can look. This doesn't impress me at all in the graphics department.

Yeah! NSX-R NA2!!! :D

C2wzcf3_Uc_AI23rj.jpg
So it's safe to say that Honda is now lenient in adding their cars in street racing games. At first I thought EA and Ghost only had a deal with Honda they can add their cars in the 2015 title but this is one pretty much else confirms it.

More images ...

sbx.jpg
sbx2.jpg

Capital High Battle XTREME

A real racing game "Capital High Battle" to battle in the car chase with the rival set in the capital high appeared on the smartphone!

■ Chase and battle it is the stage called the capital high!

Handling is the key to driving in the capital high!
Brilliant overtaking from the slipstream,
the rival to be Oinuko block,
cornering ... in the attack point
is that all determined by the technique of handling by screen slide.
Make full use of the heterogeneous speed obtained at Nitro, the rocket start, be the champion of the capital high!

■ Domestic car manufacturer's vehicle appeared in real name!

Many real-name vehicles appear under the supervision of eight domestic car manufacturers!
TOYOTA "86", Honda "NSX-R", NISSAN "GT-R", MAZDA "RX-7", SUBARU "LEVORG",
MITSUBISHI "LANCER EVOLUTION FINAL EDITION", SUZUKI "ALTO WORKS", DAIHATSU "Copen Cero" In future, we plan to add one after another!

■ Prepare for battle with a variety of versatile customization!

Battle is advantageous in the combination and equipment of six kinds of parts that affect the fighting power of the vehicle!
Get stickers, binales and aero parts you can get on events and quests for your own exclusive exterior customization.

Every real racing game devoted to a runner starts again.
The battle is a smartphone.

※ The names of company names, car names etc. appearing in this work are registered trademarks or trademarks of each company.

Oh lord it's a freaking Prius, unless you can put a rotary then it'll be alright as a troll car.
On a slightly different note, that made me think about the fact that someone actually put a Harley-Davidson engine into a real Prius and made it run. That would be hysterical to have in the game.

Back