Genshin ImpactPS4 

Barbara summer skin acquired
Genshin Impact 11_06_2021 23_02_31.png

Now to keep building a stack of wishes to make a run for Klee

Got her summer skin unlocked too. Also went conch hunting too, using Takagg video. So now I have 28 total, which I believe is all for now.

barbara swimsuit.png

Edit: Also I find Klee pretty adorable in Act II. That childhood innocence, that goes fish bombing! :lol:

Edit #2: Had to get a picture of Klee on the boat.

kleeboatava.png

Last edited:
Barbara summer skin acquired
View attachment 1016811

Now to keep building a stack of wishes to make a run for Klee

Got her summer skin unlocked too. Also went conch hunting too, using Takagg video. So now I have 28 total, which I believe is all for now.

View attachment 1016840

Edit: Also I find Klee pretty adorable in Act II. That childhood innocence, that goes fish bombing! :lol:

Edit #2: Had to get a picture of Klee on the boat.

View attachment 1017039

Well done to you both for unlocking the outfit, I hope to get onto that little task tonight, @SilentDrifter I think knows since I saw a comment pop up on my PS5 yesterday but I 'ascended' my second game account up to Adventure Rank 35 yesterday during my stream so I now have one profile at World Level 5 and one at World Level 3.

Tonight I have Yanfei's story chapter 'A Teapot to Call Home' to play through and then I when I do my next stream tomorrow I'll continue the story chapter for 'We Will Be Reunited' and finish the mid-summer holiday event story.

Am very hyped for the Inazuma chapter as really looking forward to see how they spin that out.

Last edited:
A copy of my latest post on the Genshin forums but @SilentDrifter and @TetsuKobura if you could advise my understanding is correct I'd be grateful as I want to cover this part in my new stream today for those who may be 'fearful' of going up to this level.

So I successfully ascended to World Rank 5 and AR 45 by completing the Adventurer's Guild AR Level II quest on Saturday and with the resulting rewards from the 10 adventurer rank rewards plus a few other bits n'bobs I have all 4 characters in my main party at Level 60 and some talents now sitting at Level 4.

Thus in is now the problem. I have not enough level/experience to be able to handle the domains with my current equipment so I thought I would try to get the required weapon talent materials/talent level up scrolls with my resin yesterday.as I was expecting that at AR45 the game would at least give me one purple reward from the weapon talent domain but that seems to not be the case..

All my weapons are currently level 60 so I take it what I have to do is farm the 'lower' level to get the second weapon talent material and this will then give me the option that I can craft the higher level purple gear and thus make my weapons stronger and thus do the same to make the higher level 70/80 weapons..

I presume the drop rate for higher level is 'guaranteed' when I am able to farm the Level 80 dungeons so thus the process for secondary characters will be easier...

My thinking is that if the weapon levels are maxed out I can then farm for the higher level artefacts but again I presume they will only give me higher level rewards at the max level domain which is some way off as I have a lot of leylines/resources to gather for ascending my character levels up to 70.

I do not see a need to go all the way to 80 yet and I've heard if I plan to stay at AR45 then that level is not really required...

Hopefully I can gather these quite quickly for the weapons since I want to focus on my main party being in good standing/health at this level!

Last edited:
Domains are a bit random on their rewards. Even doing the highest level domains, I will still get blue and green materials for rewards, with no purples dropping. Even the highest one that rewards the golden ones, rarely drop golden materials, but do have better odds of the purple ones. Usually I just end up crafting what I need for purple stuff, since I do get a lot of blues materials.

Basically you can use the time to get all the materials you need to level up characters, get better weapons, and ascension materials, and just plan ahead. So if you decided to go up a WL, you can basically get two characters to level 80 right away if you want. I think you are at the point where you can start farming artifact domains to hopefully get better artifacts too, and deal more damage that way.

Thanks for that, I am gonna focus on the weapons first and then I will work on the artefact sets for the characters.

I am planning to start my stream a bit earlier today (probably about 6pm UK time) and will have some commentary today to explain the levelling up so if you think I'm missing something out you can always mention in the chat so I can cover, I am going to use my second account which is AR35 for this to demonstrate it with easier level monsters though and the improvements the levelling up will bring.

Everything after WL5 is just optimizing elemental reactions to kill stuff quickly. If you’re already doing that, you shouldn’t have much problems. I wouldn’t stay at AR45 for a long time, because you’re just making it easier to max your AR for the next ascension quest. I have no idea how much XP you have saved at 45, but there is 2 more now for you, and WL6 was a bit of a pain, but after getting enough good artifacts, 7/8 were easy and are the same outside of slightly higher level mobs. Remember, the electro cube is the final boss in all the domains, so your only real issue is the ruin guard/mitachurl, but there’s no time limit for them.

It finally happened! After doing the Pirates commission so many times since launch. I finally got the achievement for it.

View attachment 1017792

Very good! I also had the game of Pirates during my stream with the Lotus Head's so I definitely know I have done 2 out of 3 now so hopefully next time it will be me achieving this.

Although I only made a small progression in levelling up the element reactions are definitely in place almost got a full set of Maiden Beloved and the traveller's artefact set and I already have Pale Flame complete and Beidou has a full purple Berserk set which will do for the time being.

Barbara also has a full maxed out purple artefact set too so everything is in place for AR3 as I did a test run and bar the Fatui and the Ruin Guard it is very passable but want to finish off my gear and some other quest stuff first.

Hoo boy it's been a busy but successful few days. Ran the Spiral Abyss to my target of finishing Chamber 3 and acquired Xiangling.
Genshin Impact 23_06_2021 16_24_45.png

Going through both wish types netted me Fischl and Yanfei.
Genshin Impact 13_06_2021 00_06_05.png

Genshin Impact 19_06_2021 22_40_57.png

First 5 star weapon pull
Genshin Impact 22_06_2021 23_28_41.png

And today I finally got the ultimate target
Genshin Impact 24_06_2021 20_10_31.png

Hoo boy it's been a busy but successful few days. Ran the Spiral Abyss to my target of finishing Chamber 3 and acquired Xiangling.

Going through both wish types netted me Fischl and Yanfei.

First 5 star weapon pull

And today I finally got the ultimate target
Very nice! Always approved when I see Xiangliang, Yanfei and Fischl since they are three of my favourite characters, I am hoping to do a wish pull tonight myself during my next stream to complete the summer holiday story chapter event, hopefully I will have some good fortune and not 'meh' 3 Star stuff...

EDIT: Summer Adventures story and mini games complete with all achievements and all Echoing Conches obtained so Barbara Summer outfit unlocked.

I did my one wish run on the Klee banner and was rewarded with Barbara x 2 and Fischl (all repeats) along with the usual bunch of weapons I've already got many times but at least Barbara's constellation is all complete now.

Last edited:
I'm really liking KaboomBall Kombat. Nice and chill, especially coming off of Halo MCC Multiplayer from last night. In whole, I'm really liking these events, and I would have to say, for me, 1.6 as a whole has been pretty fun.

PlayStation players will be happy to know that cross-save between PC, mobile, and PlayStation is currently in the works and is scheduled to be out either during, or before Version 2.0! This is exciting news for those that have a main account and want to switch to a different version of Genshin. From what is reported, it looks like any console exclusives wouldn’t be able to be used on PC/mobile, so it’ll be interesting to see how that is addressed.

When it does come out, note that if you are switching over to PlayStation, within minutes of logging in, you will be awarded all the trophies for the feats you have accomplished. This is true even if switching from PS4, to PS5. They added trophies for the PS5 version and all unlocked right after logging in the first time for me. 😂

Next, the Nintendo Switch version is also in the works. Good news for those wanting a handheld experience not on their phone. Along with this, hoyolabs is reported to be coming to consoles. I don’t know much about hoyolabs, but I think this means the forums and the login bonus calendar are going to be available for us as well now.

PlayStation players will be happy to know that cross-save between PC, mobile, and PlayStation is currently in the works and is scheduled to be out either during, or before Version 2.0! This is exciting news for those that have a main account and want to switch to a different version of Genshin. From what is reported, it looks like any console exclusives wouldn’t be able to be used on PC/mobile, so it’ll be interesting to see how that is addressed.

When it does come out, note that if you are switching over to PlayStation, within minutes of logging in, you will be awarded all the trophies for the feats you have accomplished. This is true even if switching from PS4, to PS5. They added trophies for the PS5 version and all unlocked right after logging in the first time for me. 😂

Next, the Nintendo Switch version is also in the works. Good news for those wanting a handheld experience not on their phone. Along with this, hoyolabs is reported to be coming to consoles. I don’t know much about hoyolabs, but I think this means the forums and the login bonus calendar are going to be available for us as well now.

All sounds good news!

Whilst I am not too fussed about the daily login bonus calendar I guess if the tool is coming to the console that might mean that some events which feature on other formats finally get available on the consoles.

Example that springs to mind is the web based event games for rewards as my phone is 'primitive' and I can't install a QR code reader on it which means I cannot participate in web related mini games.

Have to say I am very excited for Inazuma when it comes along this month, I just have to hope my 'ore grind' for my Level 70 weapons is complete before then, ended up doing some other stuff over the weekend as struggling to find large ore quantities but I will get back to that soon.

Stream will be on Wednesday around 7pm this week and the main 'feature' is gonna be Kaboomnall Kombat!

I might do the story arc quest too, I shall decide closer to Wednesday!

Last edited:

That would be very nice. I have a buddy who spent quite a bit of time on PlayStation, who just last week, finished building a gaming PC. Now he can continue on his PC with his PS account, instead of basically starting over on his second mobile account. For me that would be great, for the days where I just want to lay in bed and play, instead of having to sit in my sim rig and play. Now if they could add keyboard and mouse support for Genshin on PlayStation, I could be even more lazy🤣

That would be very nice. I have a buddy who spent quite a bit of time on PlayStation, who just last week, finished building a gaming PC. Now he can continue on his PC with his PS account, instead of basically starting over on his second mobile account. For me that would be great, for the days where I just want to lay in bed and play, instead of having to sit in my sim rig and play. Now if they could add keyboard and mouse support for Genshin on PlayStation, I could be even more lazy🤣
Yeah that definitely has good benefits and I guess this also extends to the 'matchmaking' if we have to co-op dungeons with other players etc for farming artefacts/talent books etc.

All in all I've been appreciating the game and it's development a lot in recent weeks so I think Version 2.0 as it will be known is gonna be a very nice qol development, now if only I could get to take pictures in dungeons using the 'Kamera' that would make the game perfect for me.

EDIT: Just as I posted this game through on my news feed:

Dear Travelers,

The Genshin Impact Preview will premiere on the official Twitch channel at 8:00 AM (UTC-4) on July 9th >>>

The official YouTube channel will release the recording on July 9 at 12:00 PM (UTC-4) >>> https://www.youtube.com/c/GenshinImpact

During the program, Dawei(Co-Founder of miHoYo) and the Dev team will share their insight on the anticipated content in the new version.Look out for the redemption code drop in the livestream. Follow us now to get the most up to date information! See you all there, Travelers!

Guess time to go get those Primogems from the announcement stream!

Last edited:
So it's been a busy week in terms of Genshin Impact, version 2.0 seems to be quite 'exciting' and I very much like the new locale of Inazuma, I am especially excited by the Japanese music and of course we have the new characters.

Kamisato is definitely on my must 'obtain' list as I love her outfit and design and I am equally excited for Yoimiya though she is currently a month 'away' so I have plenty of time to save up for her and hopefully create a 50/50 chance to pull her first try.

My 'banner' luck is hopefully gone fall nicely as I have 64 wishes currently since last 5 star Mona so I am gonna sacrifice the current banner and hope lady luck is with me next week!

As for my game world and it's development things have 'settled', have managed to get main party weapons up to Level 75/76 and I have my traveller on 70/70 ready to ascend and after a bit of 'boss' grinding' the rest of the party will move from 60/60 towards 70/70 this week then I will start the grind for the ascension materials though I have most of that 'ready'.

Talents are all currently 'maxed' and books in 'reserve' for the next two level ups.

Legendary sets are coming thanks to matchmaking but the process feels 'slow' and I'm doing this in 'small chunks' so I don't get bored but I 'anticipate' by the end of this week my party average will be about 75-76 with 80/80 weapons as I am now able to cope with the Level 71 'talent' material dungeons.

The plan here is that I hope to 'stream' the Version 2.0 launch day and showcase my improved characters and equipment as I feel that by this point I will be ready for 'ascending' once again and at that point be able to use scrolls to get everyone to Level 80/80 should they not reach that goal before 2.0.

That will be a huge 'victory' as I set myself the goal that I would take my time in learning/developing my characters but would have it done within a year of games launch which was 28 September 2020 so I am well ahead of schedule, could I have done it quicker probably but with so many characters I like I think I've approached the challenge 'well'.

I am sure mIHoYo have some plans for the 1st anniversary, I too am planning a little first anniversary for the 'thread' around then as this game really has given me some very fond 'memories' so keep an eye out for that later in the year.

Last edited:
Well another week has passed, got a bit 'lazy' and didn't quite finish my levelling up plan but since I can now deal with Level 76 'bounties' I figure my weapon level and having 'legendary' sets has made a huge difference and I now feel confident in a four player dungeon farm that I ain't gonna get 'slaughtered' straight away.

My main stream will happen on Wednesday this week but what I am really posting for this week is I am super 'excited' to see Good Smile Company have decided to launch a Genshin Impact figure line.

In typical 'evils' of the world Mona is up first and since I always loved her mage outfit my pre-order is already made! Shipping isn't until September next year but she will be worth the wait!!

Some pics and the product info page...

Mona 01.jpg
Mona 04.jpg
Mona 07.jpg

Only 2 more days until Version 2.0! Cannot wait!

Last edited:
Well 'pity' went entirely to plan everyone and as you can see from my avatar/banner signature someone has arrived on Day 1 of Version 2.0

Stream link to follow in a bit!

New characters have been revealed, and there’s even a major surprise!
First up, is Kokomi, the supreme ruler of Watatsume Island.
BEB2ECB4-67A9-41A6-879F-F6FE18590247.jpeg

Next up is Kujou Sara, the General of the Tenryou Commission.

F9632059-67D5-4F5F-8564-4EA4774F1A05.jpeg

Next, is Raiden Shogun, otherwise known as the Electro Archon.
D46B86CA-C87F-4201-990D-1099E7980275.jpeg

And finally, we have our very first collaboration with a new character from a different series!
EAF667AE-4B99-4D78-844D-1574B802E62C.jpeg
PlayStation users will get a free copy of this character in their in game mail in version 2.1!

It feels nice to explore and have the story advanced. First two days I did some of the main quest lines, and today I just did exploring. Need to unlock one more teleporter, that seems to be underneath the ocean, near that Perpetual Machine. Didn't do any story today, but will do some on Saturday. So far I'm having fun, even though some of it is pretty dialogue heavy. I did spend some money for Ayaka, after I lost the 50/50 and got Keqing for C1. After I lost the 50/50, managed to get Ayaka within 50 pulls! Just need to get the materials for her now, and slowly level her up. She's at level 40 right now.

202172301639.png

2021723233448.png

Not too surprising to see the Raiden Shogun appear as a playable character, I am probably not going to add to my collection
straight away for her as many other things in game to do!

I hope the Shrine Maiden head character Miko becomes playable at some stage in the games life as I am curious to see what her story will be given the brief interaction in the current main quest, I am at the prison section of the story after my stream yesterday so will be resuming that later in the week.

My week is gonna be grinding 'books' and the Primo Geovishap as I forgot to do some talent levelling up and whilst I have not died much the new enemeies in Inazuma feel a bit 'nippier' but I do love the area of the game and am probably gonna spend a lot of time there.

I am guessing 2.1 will be the October update or do you think it will come before Aloy?

Fought that Pyro hypostasis, and yeah, didn't like that fight. Went into it blind, didn't realize it has a shield to take down and then it's health. Had the thing respawn with half health twice, and finally killed it before it could respawn a third time. Granted I didn't have a proper team loadout, since I decided to keep Yanfei in my party. I'll probably swap out Eula with Ganyu, and Yanfei with Fischl, if I want to do a serious run at it.

Also finally got all the teleporters unlocked. Had the one that was underwater near the machine left, and looked at a guide for that. Also got the domain unlocked too that was under there. Everything is so tanky at WL8 in Inazuma, but a nice change since I can't one shot things as easily.

I’m happy with all the new achievements, especially the hidden ones. It feels nice getting all of one type done so you get the name card. My favorite is probably the one from the Hero’s journey, the one with the leylines and friendship Lv 10 characters.
Yoimiya’s farming is also going smoothly, and all that remains is a load more talent items and the weapon material for the new bow coming (if I get lucky with weapon pity).

I was helping a friend last night doing some co-op stuff, and we had a random join in mid fight. They used Barbara, which was really nice for heals. Later the random wanted help with the Perpetual Mechanical Array, and so we helped them out. My friend hasn't fought the boss either, so we did, and get some achievements for co-op when we beat them. Was kind of a nice change of pace from the usual.

This new Spiral Abyss is definitely refreshing to see. I wish they would do this every time it resets instead of like once every update.

Floor 9: The arena has a damaging electro aura, with the center being a safe zone. The center becomes smaller as you progress through the chamber.
Floor 10: One enemy is the Leader, and everything else acts as its shield, giving the Leader health and RES to your attacks.
Floor 11: Cryo/Pyro DMG of characters increased by 60%
Floor 12: Arena has High/Low Tide. High Tide makes your energy recharge really quick, while Low Tide makes your energy recharge zero. Paying attention to this is crucial towards 3 starring the chambers.

The only complaint I have is that 12-1 is the "12-3" of this cycle. Everything else is nowhere near as hard, even if I got a lucky mob pattern in 12-3, which some others were having issues with due to the ruin enemies teleporting or not moving. Nothing is as hard a DPS check as 12-1, though. It felt like the enemies there were far tankier than anything else I faced. Ended up with 34 stars and will probably come back to 36 star it when Yoimiya finally comes out, since I have a lot of materials prepared to turn her into a DPS.

Last edited:
Good to read all your posts on the new content.

I haven't found either of the new bosses yet but it sounds like I may need to co-op them for a bit.

Have been progressing the main story chapter but mainly working on my builds and levelling up. I have made a risky decision to switch Lumine to 'Electro' build which has meant I've had to do some work there in regard to artefacts and her weapon set and of course farm the new talent materials but it is progressing and hopefully I shall be able to show this off in the 'after farming' stream.

So my main group of characters just now are Lumine (Lvl 70), Noelle (69), Eula (69) and Yanfei on 61 with all weapons levelled to 80 and legendary artefact sets with Lvl 6 talents so I think I am finally in a good position regarding my builds although I have only just realised I've been focussed on this so much 2 weeks of the update have gone already.

My second account on PlayStation is in a much stronger place though it is only at AR35 but my party there is Keqing, QiQi, Traveller and Barbara all of whom are Lvl 57 and weapons are 70/70 and it feels my stronger account build wise.

Probably going to continue quests now so I get more adventure scrolls and then level them to the 70 lock and then ascend so I shouldn't be in the 'Highly Dangerous' category and if it goes to plan I should be able to get their weapons to 80/80 without much effort which will make things easier when exploring. 👍

After I win Ayaka on my main I don't think I will wish for awhile, I want a few of the new characters but not sure i can harvest enough Primogems for everyone so gonna save for the Raiden Shogun.

The other day, I learned how to play GT4's Be At Home garage music on the harp. Feels good.

I have a question... I have two accounts. One on PC, one on PS4. Now that you're able to unify PC and PS accounts, I would like to do so, but since I already have progress on the PS account, I hear it's not possible. I guess there should be some way to delete the PS account without deleting, well, the PSN account itself...so that I could connect the two platforms...if that's even how it works. I don't know. How could I solve this?

The other day, I learned how to play GT4's Be At Home garage music on the harp. Feels good.

I have a question... I have two accounts. One on PC, one on PS4. Now that you're able to unify PC and PS accounts, I would like to do so, but since I already have progress on the PS account, I hear it's not possible. I guess there should be some way to delete the PS account without deleting, well, the PSN account itself...so that I could connect the two platforms...if that's even how it works. I don't know. How could I solve this?
It sounds like you can, and seems like some had some success in unlinking their PSN account. I haven't tried it myself yet.

Also a Reddit page about it.

Last edited:
I've been in Inazuma too long. For a while, I was disappointed with my damage output so I sunk a lot of resources into making my units more powerful. Now I'm one/two shotting everything in Liyue and Monstadt.

I know now what an OP protagonist in a starter town feels like. :lol:

Back