Genshin ImpactPS4 

My bitcoin mining room is getting there. :lol: I have about 190 trust I need to get to Rank 5, which if I remember correctly, unlocks the next exterior level. I have mine set to open so my friends can speed up my crafting, even if I'm offline. I can visit yours too if you set yours to allow anyone to visit, then I can speed up your crafting by 4 hours. Only works for people that are on your friends list. So at least no randoms can join in.

View attachment 1009641

I will try to pay a visit sometime when I get round to this part of the game again.

Seems I have created myself a bit of an issue with my second account though! Has something been changed in the buff/team healing effects recently as on my second account I have a party of QiQi, Miku, Beidou and xiangling and before QiQi was giving the party health regen.

I just tried to do the energy amplifier first dungeon and now I am not getting any health regen from her, has something been changed in the game as I don't understand but now my party build seems useless.

This account is at World Level 1 and AR 25 so the enemies should not be this tough (avg 33 in the mission dungeon, any ideas, anyone?

EDIT: Thankfully this appeared to be a 'one time bug' as my characters/party returned to normal after a reload and I was able to complete the latest event.

Now that I have all the fruits shards I can see this being a help in my world!

Last edited:
Well looks like we finally got our 2FA. When I fired up Genshin, I got greeted by a send email verification code!

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/373462

I presume this was on PC as I never got a message over on the PS4 though I will probably do that 2FA during today at some point.

On a separate note I am enjoying the 'Windtrace' event far more than I should, it's so much fun playing 'hide and seek' in a video game with fellow players, I've got some footage to upload from my PS5 today from a few 'good games' yesterday both as the hunter and the rebel team.

The only thing I think that could have been better is allowing more coins to be won per day but I will definitely achieve the banner for this one unlike Twisted Realm as even with a 'rebuild' I could not get the damage mechanics right to win the previous event.

Also it's the new 'Wish' period and as I really like the current banner pic excuse to show it in the thread!

Eula.jpg

It's a bit of a 'meh' banner, hopefully I will get Xinyan and Eula quickly but I have a feeling I'm gonna get Beidou and Xingqiu, we shall see later!

I am really hoping a future banner has an increased drop rate for Mona, seen her a few times in Windtrace and I really like the character and her
voice overs. Maybe I will win her soon...

I am really hoping a future banner has an increased drop rate for Mona. Maybe I will win her soon...
Destiny was upon you in your pulls. Good job on getting her, now your next pity is guaranteed whatever the 5* is. Also good job on the Keqing pull. I've recently learned her auto+charged spam does quite a lot of damage.

I presume this was on PC as I never got a message over on the PS4 though I will probably do that 2FA during today at some point.

I am really hoping a future banner has an increased drop rate for Mona, seen her a few times in Windtrace and I really like the character and her
voice overs. Maybe I will win her soon...

Yeah the 2FA was for PC users.

Also, very nice on getting Mona and Keqing too.

Destiny was upon you in your pulls. Good job on getting her, now your next pity is guaranteed whatever the 5* is. Also good job on the Keqing pull. I've recently learned her auto+charged spam does quite a lot of damage.

Yeah the 2FA was for PC users.

Also, very nice on getting Mona and Keqing too.

Well I see you guys were on the ball! Meant to share this on the thread yesterday but was too tired.

Was really happy with the pulls yesterday but I could not believe when I saw the first pull was Mona and had to pinch myself I wasn't dreaming to be immediately followed by Xinyan.

As for Keqing I am very happy to have her on my main profile now and yes her auto+charged attack does do a lot of damage so I now need to rebuild my party so that I can now have my 'primary team' I've been dreaming for on the go.

The video for those who haven't seen it yet.

Am planning to do another pull and the next livestream at some point on Saturday but times still to be confirmed!

EDIT: Looks like the livestream will also include the new event Battlefront - Misty Dungeon.

Details as follows:

During the event, Travelers may assemble a team with the specific trial characters provided and challenge six trials of different themes. Complete the trial quests to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Talent Level-Up Materials.

〓Event Duration〓

2021-05-21 10:00:00 - 2021-05-31 03:59:59

〓Eligibility〓

Adventure Rank 20 or above

〓Event Details〓

● "Battlefront: Misty Dungeon" has a total of six trials with different themes. Starting with the first day of the event, two new trials will be unlocked every two days.

● In the trials of "Battlefront: Misty Dungeon," you must activate all the Ancient Runes within the time limit to gain access to the Final Challenge.

● Each trial has a different Ley Line Disorder and the distribution of enemies and trap mechanisms also varies.

● In the trials, you may only use the specific trial characters provided, and Elemental Resonances will not be available to you.

● If you have the trial character, the said trial character in the trial will adopt the Constellation levels of the character you actually own. If you do not have the trial character, the trial character's default Constellation level will be Lv. 0.

(Above times are all displayed according to your server time.)

Last edited:
Got Eula on both accounts now and she hits HARD. On my light spender account at Lv. 40 and Lv. 1 talents her burst does 23k+ Physical Damage.

Only Lv. 40 at the moment because I didn't know I was getting her. I was just pulling for Beidou Cons. :lol:

Got Eula on both accounts now and she hits HARD. On my light spender account at Lv. 40 and Lv. 1 talents her burst does 23k+ Physical Damage.

Only Lv. 40 at the moment because I didn't know I was getting her. I was just pulling for Beidou Cons. :lol:
What do you run for artifacts? Not sure how to build her at the moment. Probably going to need to farm some artifacts for her, as the ones I have on her don't have the greatest sub stats.

What do you run for artifacts? Not sure how to build her at the moment. Probably going to need to farm some artifacts for her, as the ones I have on her don't have the greatest sub stats.
I'm using the 4-piece Pale Flame set I was running on Rosaria. It's pretty tailor made for her after all.

Well the adventure rank 2 quest will be happening on my stream along with showing the new dungeon event and maybe another wish run if I feel 'lucky'.

Times shall be between about 7pm to 9ish UK time, there will be no audio commentary as I will likely be in another game's chat, link will follow.

EDIT: Apologies for stream not happening yesterday, a number of frustrating factors and being too tired after work so I shall do this over the weekend, times TBC.

Last edited:
Here's the stream for yesterday, mostly 'fun' but the game reminded me that life can be hell with trying the Adventure Rank II ascension quest.

Back to the rebuild/level grinding!

I kinda skimped through the stream a bit to see where the trouble looks and noticed for a split second the wrong artifact main stats.

ideally, characters that act as a main or secondary DPS want:

Flower / Feather / Sands / Goblet / Circlet
xx / xx. / ATK. / Elemental DMG / ATK or crit rate/dmg

Unless you’re running a special character like Noelle or Hu Tao, that’s generally what you want to use artifact-wise. There are cases where a character doesn’t necessarily need an elemental goblet, like a support character such as Bennett.

Also, having one healer in the party at all times is a good idea, since you won’t have to waste so much food on certain encounters.

Last edited:
I kinda skimped through the stream a bit to see where the trouble looks and noticed for a split second the wrong artifact main stats.

ideally, characters that act as a main or secondary DPS want:

Flower / Feather / Sands / Goblet / Circlet
xx / xx. / ATK. / Elemental DMG / ATK or crit rate/dmg

Unless you’re running a special character like Noelle or Hu Tao, that’s generally what you want to use artifact-wise. There are cases where a character doesn’t necessarily need an elemental goblet, like a support character such as Bennett.

Also, having one healer in the party at all times is a good idea, since you won’t have to waste so much food on certain encounters.

Thanks for feedback, stream did go on for a bit but I realised the points you posted there when looking through my stats/sets the other day so going to change a few things around tonight.

I also 'built' my Yanfei as finally had enough materials/level up scrolls to get her to 50/50 and Weapon 60/60 so she's my new 'pyro'.

Also won Xinyan for the fourth time! Game really wants to keep giving me her for some reason...

Pulled from the Genshin Impact 'Official' board.

"Mimi Tomo" Event - Take Part to Earn Furnishing Blueprints

During the event, complete the investigation of the "Unusual Hilichurl" to obtain rewards such as Liyue-style Furnishing Blueprints, Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora.

〓Event Duration〓

Event Gameplay Period:2021-05-27 10:00:00 - 2021-06-06 03:59:59

"The Lost Hilichurl" Quest:2021-06-06 04:00:00 - 2021-06-08 03:59:59

〓Eligibility〓

Adventure Rank 20 or above

〓Event Details〓

● During the event, there are seven Sighting Locations to investigate. Once the event begins, one investigation location will be unlocked each day.

● With assistance from Hilichurlian expert Ella Musk, the Traveler is tasked with finding hilichurls that are open to communication and asking them for more information on the whereabouts of the Unusual Hilichurl.

● After completing requests for hilichurls, they will inform you of the time period during which the Unusual Hilichurl will be active, and also indicate the approximate location. Track down and defeat the Unusual Hilichurl at these times to obtain rewards.

● During the event, after a Traveler accepts the investigation quest in Co-Op Mode, only the host can carry out the quest.

● After the event gameplay period ends, Travelers who have completed the "Mimi Tomo" quest can accept "The Lost Hilichurl" quest at Katheryne's location in Mondstadt. Complete the quest to claim the corresponding rewards.

(Above times are all displayed according to your server time.)

Also Special Program 1.6 will be presented on the 28 May 2021 at 11:00 AM (UTC-5)! so I might actually be able to watch this one and get some free Primogems! :cheers:

EDIT: Yanfei provided me some good advice so sharing this picture because it's become one of my favourites I found on the web!

Last edited:
Finally hit Trust Rank 10 for the teapot! Now to save up the coins for the other things Tubby offers like that 60 Resin thing that expires

98D422E3-11E7-4B1B-B705-2DEC65AC3B3A.png

Also messed a little on the PS5 version. Did my first 10 pull on the beginners banner

1B64F963-8C5D-4E1B-BDBC-8202F9C0C77F.jpeg

Last edited:
Codes from the livestream:

Code 1: WTNTBYSZJNRD
Code 2: 8A6ABHTH2N9Z
Code 3: UTNBBGSZ3NQM

Well I discovered a small issue here but I take it we PS4/PS5 players can't redeem the codes, I don't seem to have an option to link my account so these are only for mobile/PC platforms I guess?

Finally hit Trust Rank 10 for the teapot! Now to save up the coins for the other things Tubby offers like that 60 Resin thing that expires

View attachment 1014383

Also messed a little on the PS5 version. Did my first 10 pull on the beginners banner

View attachment 1014384

Congrats on the pulls,. that's quite a decent set of characters there!

I managed to win Mona for my second profile again but my hunt for 'Eula' still continues, I don't think I'm gonna manage to snag her but I have one more 'try' left this weekend.

I had real high hopes for this game, but it just gets too difficult without the in-store items. Gave up after a few days. :indiff: I just hope no other company copies their model.

Last edited:
Started getting back into Genshin a couple days ago after dropping it for several months.

Tackling the game with a different mindset in doing the story and quests rather than trying to run the gacha like back in the beginning feels refreshing. Trying to get up to AR16 to unlock multiplayer for now.

Still managed to pull Rosaria from the wishes I still had from way back.
20210602_231715.jpg

Started getting back into Genshin a couple days ago after dropping it for several months.

Tackling the game with a different mindset in doing the story and quests rather than trying to run the gacha like back in the beginning feels refreshing. Trying to get up to AR16 to unlock multiplayer for now.

Still managed to pull Rosaria from the wishes I still had from way back.
View attachment 1014698

Welcome back!

Congrats on Rosaria, I really would have liked to get her! Still trying for Eula but another 20 wishes tonight and no success,

I have got several new skills from winning Beidou, Xinqin and Xinyan and for the first time I managed to buy a skill for Kaeya since he's the shop character this month along with Barbara.

The quests are very enjoyable, my favourite part of the game. I'll be doing a new stream this weekend at some point so I will link it when it's online!

So, Genshin Impact at one point had an issue with a lot of leakers trying to leak all of the upcoming content for the game. Now, for the upcoming Inazuma patch (not this one coming, the one after I imagine), they have decided to go ahead and release artwork for a few of the characters that will be coming at some point, instead of having drip leakers slowly showcasing everything over a long period.

Before I talk about the future characters, here's the newest one. His name is Kazuha, and he was banished by the raiden shogun from Inazuma. He will be met during Beidou's little fighting tournament in the coming update. He is a 5 star Anemo Sword user, and his kit supposedly utilizes Elemental Mastery, similar to Sucrose. Kazuha will appear in his own banner after a banner featuring a rerun for Klee, a 5 star Pyro Catalyst. If you already have Yanfei, it's perfectly fine to skip Klee, as they play fairly similar.
E3RSBT1UcAEHhc_

Now for the future characters coming later.
Firstly, we have Yomiya, a pyrotechnician that always puts on a good show. She is a pyro bow user and is rumored to be a 5 star character.
E3RRA68VIAEwXTy

Next up, we have Sayu, an adorable ninja that hides in the trees. She is an Anemo Claymore user, rumored to be 4 star.
E3RTPA_VgAE7cqX

Finally, we have Kamisato Ayaka. Some might know of her existence, as she was one of the original characters in the beta for this game, along with Xiao. She is a 5 star Cryo Sword user and is already showing loads of hype.
E3RSwMAVEAQr7C3

Last edited:
Just my luck :lol:. Trying to get Fischl's bow, so I decided to blow my 7 intertwined wishes, along with 7000 primos that I have saved up. My current pity was at 0 since my last 5 star weapon. Did a 10 pull, got another Wolfs Gravestone. Did another 10 wish, got some random stuff. Third 10 pull, I got another Skyward Pride. Looks like I did 50 wishes total, but no Fischl's Bow. Wolfs Gravestone is now at Refinement Rank 2, and Skyward Pride is at Refinement Rank 4.

Now I'm done with that, and time to save up for for the characters for 1.7. Decided I'm not going to pull for Kazuha

Last edited:
Thanks for all your posts.

I am just back from my holiday week so I see I have a lot to catch up on with the new update so I am going to do this in a new stream later today, I hear we have to find stuff on the new islands to unlock Barbara's new outfit, how easy is that and how exactly is it working, I'm tempted to look it all up but kinda like finding this stuff on my own...

I also finally won Eula for both my accounts, took all my crowns/primogems to get her though but I am not pulling from the new wishes so not fussed there. I also got 'lucky' and got a full 4 star Pale Flame set for her very quickly indeed so the build is coming along nicely though I have to use the Favonius Greastsword for her as all I have.

Just my luck :lol:. Trying to get Fischl's bow, so I decided to blow my 7 intertwined wishes, along with 7000 primos that I have saved up. My current pity was at 0 since my last 5 star weapon. Did a 10 pull, got another Wolfs Gravestone. Did another 10 wish, got some random stuff. Third 10 pull, I got another Skyward Pride. Looks like I did 50 wishes total, but no Fischl's Bow. Wolfs Gravestone is now at Refinement Rank 2, and Skyward Pride is at Refinement Rank 4.

Now I'm done with that, and time to save up for for the characters for 1.7. Decided I'm not going to pull for Kazuha

Wish I could give you mine. I'm at the point where wishing for new things isn't appealing anymore so I wished a few times out of curiosity. Ended up with Lost Prayers and the new bow.
Only then did I realize I have no idea what to do with either of them.

I wonder if Rust is better or not.

Last edited:
Wish I could give you mine. I'm at the point where wishing for new things isn't appealing anymore so I wished a few times out of curiosity. Ended up with Lost Prayers and the new bow.
Only then did I realize I have no idea what to do with either of them.

I wonder if Rust is better or not.

I currently have a build with Fischl using Rust and the damage results seem quite effective, she shred's Oceanoid and the other bosses no problem, might do some bosses tonight so you can see her in action if it helps?

Epic just put this on their "free" game page for the week.

I don't understand.
If anyone can clear up why epic games has t his game listed for free for the week I would greatly know.

So here is my first stream of the new update, actually playing and posting link at same time, no audio commentary today as bit tired but time to catch up on what's new in game!

EDIT: So there we have it, Adventure Rank 45 and new challenges/story's present themselves!

Levelling up and ascension will begin tonight, probably going to put world level down 1 to 4 for next 24 hours so I can get a few Crystal Blooms for Eula's ascension but then I can level up the main party and proceed to work on the next rank quest.

Last edited:
Back