Genshin ImpactPS4 

I decided to give this a try, as my PC is doing a PS5 remote play session and script running for some tickets in GT7. Seems to work pretty nice. The ping was around 33-40ms compared to my normal 50-60ms. Didn't really notice much input lag when I was using my PS4 controller. Aspect ratio is a little weird, and changing it didn't seem to change anything. Noticed also the Elemental Burst colors seemed a little off too, but this could also be their servers, and/or my laptop. Otherwise I was pretty happy with it. I was able to do my dailies, and the last day event in the Chasm, and was able to get 5600 points in the first run, and was able to claim all three rewards.

Interesting, I will have to give that a try sometime if I am ever short of time and have to do things remotely for my daily stuff in Genshin.

I've got to give a 10/10 to the new Hangout event with Kuki Shinobu, I finally decided I would have a look at these (I know, they'be been in the game for ages!) but man Kuki's was so funny, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and I loved Diona's hangout event too especially where she tries and fails to make the worst drink ever.

;)

Can't wait for Fischl's hangout event in the next update (if leaks are true) as that should be really good since I like Fischl a lot.

With each run I am gaining more and more confidence in the Spiral Abyss! This time I came very close to the 'perfect' run but my team composition is not best for Maguu Kenki @TetsuKobura who did you run for floor 12-2 this time round out of interest?

Spiral Abyss Current.jpg

This was my previous run showing BIG difference on Floor 12 since Yelan came in the team...

Spiral Abyss Previous.jpg

Last edited:
With each run I am gaining more and more confidence in the Spiral Abyss! This time I came very close to the 'perfect' run but my team composition is not best for Maguu Kenki @TetsuKobura who did you run for floor 12-2 this time round out of interest?
My teams were:
1: Hu Tao, Kokomi, Xingqiu, Sucrose
2: Yoimiya, Jean, Fischl, Yun Jin

My teams were:
1: Hu Tao, Kokomi, Xingqiu, Sucrose
2: Yoimiya, Jean, Fischl, Yun Jin
Thanks!

I will give it another go in a little bit see if I can get the last 50 'mogems, will have to make Yanfei stand in for Yoimiya since I don't have her, hopefully I can finally get 36 stars!

EDIT: Well the job is done, for the 1st time in the game's Spiral Abyss I cleared all 36 stars.

full

Last edited:
Just a head's up but Special Program is on Saturday 2nd July 2022 this time round...

Well I guess I will find out then if Yoimiya is getting her re-run since the preview image isn't giving any hints! (Curse you Fischl ;) )

Just a head's up but Special Program is on Saturday 2nd July 2022 this time round...

Well I guess I will find out then if Yoimiya is getting her re-run since the preview image isn't giving any hints! (Curse you Fischl ;) )
The rumor is klee+Kazuha, and then Yoimiya by herself. Makes sense considering Sumeru is after this coming update.

Speaking of Sumeru, new models got leaked, and oh man is there a lot to unpack from it. View at your own discretion.
A75D262A-659F-4DC2-91A7-6A5155DC2A9A.jpeg
@Racing_Miku Klee+Kazuha phase 1, Yoimiya phase 2 for wishes has been confirmed for Version 2.8 via the live program.

Last edited:
@TetsuKobura thanks for confirming the banners, saw that in the program!

Very happy Yoimiya is up and in the ways of good luck I just got a tax 'refund' so I think a C6 Yoimiya is calling....

All in all the update looks to have a great 'big' event this time and the Sumeru region tease is lovely, really like the look of the area for the Rain Forest can't wait to see the desert.

After Yoimiya I'm not sure if I'll pull for anymore characters, I shall see and review them after each program.

@TetsuKobura thanks for confirming the banners, saw that in the program!

Very happy Yoimiya is up and in the ways of good luck I just got a tax 'refund' so I think a C6 Yoimiya is calling....

All in all the update looks to have a great 'big' event this time and the Sumeru region tease is lovely, really like the look of the area for the Rain Forest can't wait to see the desert.

After Yoimiya I'm not sure if I'll pull for anymore characters, I shall see and review them after each program.
I wish you the best of luck if you really are going to go for C6. That can either be a cost-effective investment, or a nightmare depending on 50/50s. Make sure if you roll for her to at least get one Thundering Pulse, though, as that's easily her BIS weapon. I stopped at C2R1 when I rolled for her.

C1 gives 4 seconds extra burst time.
C2 grants her 25% Pyro DMG upon getting a crit with pyro, regardless if she is on field or off field.
C4 shortens her skill cooldown if her burst triggers an attack.
C6 adds a second arrow on her Normal attacks half the time.
My Joymiya.png

@TetsuKobura thanks for the info burst!

Yeah I was planning to get a Thundering Pulse as I'll be able to get that plus Yoimiya.

I take it Shimenawa's is still the best set for Yoimiya as seen a few videos using Echoes set, I already have three good pieces on SR so I'm gonna finish farming a good flower and goblet and then all I need is the wish banner.

This will be the first time I can literrally do the full ascesion in one run and I think it's decided that I'll make her my first Level 10 talents...

@TetsuKobura thanks for the info burst!

Yeah I was planning to get a Thundering Pulse as I'll be able to get that plus Yoimiya.

I take it Shimenawa's is still the best set for Yoimiya as seen a few videos using Echoes set, I already have three good pieces on SR so I'm gonna finish farming a good flower and goblet and then all I need is the wish banner.

This will be the first time I can literrally do the full ascesion in one run and I think it's decided that I'll make her my first Level 10 talents...
Absolutely use 4 piece Shimenawa. A good team to use would be using her with Fischl and Yun Jin, as Fischl C6 is near exact with Oz attacks compared to Yoimiya’s normals, and yun jin gives a normal attack buff during burst. The 4th slot is flexible, but for me I use Jean for the C2, but xingqiu can also work for extra reactions.

Well i got a little frustrated with the Spiral Abyss today.

Thought it would be same as the previous blessing phase but i am struggling to clear Floor 12 with any stars.

Does the active blessing affect the damage that much, I have not had this before as i ran the exact same team, no build changes.

Will try again before the reset but got me a touch confused....

This trailer is amazing. Literally showed us all harbringers out of nowhere and they all look so awesome. Can't wait to roll for some of them in like 5 years.

As we are close to 2.8, Mihoyo has revealed the new characters available in 3.0.

Tighnari - 5* Dendro Bow (DPS)
D53874F7-68FE-4501-AF59-28852C04502C.jpeg

Collei - 4* Dendro Bow (Support DPS)
231C0EB4-282F-423B-9938-E4E93B654A38.jpeg

Dori - 4* Electro Claymore (Healer)
FA2A46EB-52E2-4A51-9DFB-1D099A012B9E.jpeg

The lack of a second 5* suggests a rerun of a current available 5* and my guess is it could end up being Tartaglia since he’s still chasing after Scaramouche for the electro gnosis. I don’t believe they will go the ayaka rerun route with an extended 5* banner for Tighnari.

So, after losing 50/50 on Mona after like 40 rolls I rolled like 60 times more and...

Did two ten rolls since the update came out, and while I only got a Sucrose on the first one, I got blessed with this on the second.
View attachment 1172306

I can now say I have at least one full constellation 5*.
View attachment 1172307
Congrats to you both! My only wishing I did yesterday was on the weapon banner and I was 'fortunate' that the game gave me Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds 1st time as my 5 star weapon so now I should defo have enough to get Thundering Pulse and Yoimiya.

Thinking I might change my strategy on my FTP and maybe go for Klee instead of having both accounts with Yoimiya but I shall see, plenty days left to get primogems and decide.

Just did a single 10 pull to see if I can get punchy boy. Ended up getting C1! He showed up quick compared to Kuki, who took around 40 wishes to get. I'll slowly level him up, as I have no Ruin Serpent cores, since they all went to Yelan and Kuki. I need to use the resin to farm artifacts for Yoimiya instead, as I'm not getting anything good for her right now.
IMG_3170.png

Last edited:
Just did a single 10 pull to see if I can get punchy boy. Ended up getting C1! He showed up quick compared to Kuki, who took around 40 wishes to get. I'll slowly level him up, as I have no Ruin Serpent cores, since they all went to Yelan and Kuki. I need to use the resin to farm artifacts for Yoimiya instead, as I'm not getting anything good for her right now.
View attachment 1172657
The way things are playing out I think I might be able to afford a run on my FTP for both Yoimiya and Klee after what I said yesterday, given it's free to play that will be 8770 primogems according to the calaculator plus I have 7600 right now so I should be in good stead I think providing 50/50 goes my way.
I got C5 Heizou while rolling for Klee
His fighting style is so cool
He seems to like being a double 'pop' for quite a lot of players at the moment, as much as his style does look cool and all I am sticking to my plan to skip him since I am sure I will get him on the banners in the future.

Any of you know where the new woirld quests are located, I am sure I will stumble across them in due course but wanted to check them out...also finally after a year I am on the verge of 100% exploration in Inazuma, now to catch up with Liyue...

Last edited:
The way things are playing out I think I might be able to afford a run on my FTP for both Yoimiya and Klee after what I said yesterday, given it's free to play that will be 8770 primogems according to the calaculator plus I have 7600 right now so I should be in good stead I think providing 50/50 goes my way.

He seems to like being a double 'pop' for quite a lot of players at the moment, as much as his style does look cool and all I am sticking to my plan to skip him since I am sure I will get him on the banners in the future.

Any of you know where the new woirld quests are located, I am sure I will stumble across them in due course but wanted to check them out...also finally after a year I am on the verge of 100% exploration in Inazuma, now to catch up with Liyue...
Yeah, there's no reason to roll a banner to get a 4-star char, at least with a F2P account.
No idea about new world quests, haven't seen any of those yet.

Yeah, there's no reason to roll a banner to get a 4-star char, at least with a F2P account.
No idea about new world quests, haven't seen any of those yet.
Yup that's my thinking, I did do two lots of 10 pulls, got a repeat Kuki Shinobu on my FTP so she's now C1 and nothing good on my main so the accounts are at 47 (Main) and 49 (FTP) pity so I am gonna save now until Yoimiya's banner so hopefully if it's gonna do a 50/50 in the next ten pull I shall get her.

I'll keep looking around for those quests, sure I'll find them in due course.

Well just finished all the main stories of Summer Fantasies.

Mona and Fischl's mirages/stories were my favourites, liked the others too and will finish the Fatui part later.

Finally close to getting my Yoimiya artefact set, had perfect feather circlet close to a year now but finally got a decent flower yesterday so now I just need ATK sands and I am ready, hopefully I get it before her banner!

Irony of all this is my current main Yanfei got an upgrade too, 84% CR, 178% CD and better sub stats as a result.

Think I will easily pass Abyss this time round!

Hello. I downloaded Genshin Impact on my Playstation 5 in November 2021. 👍
Welcome to the thread! Hope you've been enjoying the game.

I am very excited for the upcoming 3.0 update now I learnt some of the 'gossip' and 'leaks' forthcoming.

I've been asking in the feedback for some new 'artefact sets's' that we can 'exchange' for at the crafting table in most of the feedback survey's during 2.0 and it seems this may finally be happening in 3.0 which makes me very happy if I don't have to go farm difficult domains as much!

The sets suggested to be added to the crafting table in the coming update are 'speculated' to be:

Thundering Fury/Thundersoother
Virdescent Venerer/Maiden Beloved
Archaic Petra/Retracing Bolide
Crimson Witch/Lava Walker
Heart of Depth/Blizzard Slayer

Which means all the 'original' artefact sets of Mondstadt and Liyue's domains would be availble for exchange at the craftitng table so I hope this does come to be because then at least I have a chance of potentially being able to farm one domain and then if no good items can exchange it for something other than Nobilese/WT/Bloodstained or Gladiator and maybe improve a few weaker characters.

So I guess from now on I'll just farm Inazuma domains and hopefully can finally get 'decent' complete sets of every artefact set.

Anyone any thoughts, I think it's a very good step in the right direction for us still trying to get 'perfect' artefacts.

Was trying to refrain from leak posting here lol, good to know others will post them. I’ll try not to post many of them, especially regarding 3.0, since that’s the next big one.

I agree with the direction they’re going regarding artifact rerolls. Having it to where artifacts from certain regions are given 2 years before being put in the reroll system is the right move, as it makes it so characters that still use the older sets can benefit, while still not adding every set right away.

Did a bunch of rolls on the weapon banner, went to pity, and ended up getting a Freedom Sworn. Now I’ve got another weapon with a unique substat to add to my arsenal. Good as well since there’s quite a few sword characters coming up and want to be prepared for.

Was trying to refrain from leak posting here lol, good to know others will post them. I’ll try not to post many of them, especially regarding 3.0, since that’s the next big one.

Did a bunch of rolls on the weapon banner, went to pity, and ended up getting a Freedom Sworn. Now I’ve got another weapon with a unique substat to add to my arsenal. Good as well since there’s quite a few sword characters coming up and want to be prepared for.
Yeah I try to keep the 'speculation' to a minimum but I thought this seemd an important one to put in the thread.

I agree with the direction too, at least it means that if like me your still workinh on Mondstadt characters and you want something from that set you can just reroll. One of my biggest 'frustrations' is when I go to an old domain and I want some Thundering Fury and it gives me stuff from the other set Thundersoother whereas at least here I know I'll get stuff from the set I want, of course the substats will be 'meh' but better than nothing at all.

Good job, I put some 'wishes' on the weapon banner too so I am at 39 pulls on there so hoping that I'll get Yoimiya's weapon with minimal pulls this time, the featured banner I am on 59/70 pity so again hopefully 50/50 comes my way next 10 pull a week on Tuesday.

One of my biggest 'frustrations' is when I go to an old domain and I want some Thundering Fury and it gives me stuff from the other set Thundersoother whereas at least here I know I'll get stuff from the set I want, of course the substats will be 'meh' but better than nothing at all.
Do what I'm doing right now and literally save all the artifacts you get from any domains that aren't worth upgrading at all. You'll be surprised how many add up in such a short time. I'm currently up to around 75 artifacts, mostly earned through condensed resin domain runs without refreshing, which is around 4-5 runs a day. By the time the update comes around, you'll have at least like 150+ artifacts for you by starting now.

There's no better opportunity to do this now. Once Sumeru comes out, legacy artifact runs probably will be a thing of the past until the first 3.x filler update.

Last edited:
Do what I'm doing right now and literally save all the artifacts you get from any domains that aren't worth upgrading at all. You'll be surprised how many add up in such a short time. I'm currently up to around 75 artifacts, mostly earned through condensed resin domain runs without refreshing, which is around 4-5 runs a day. By the time the update comes around, you'll have at least like 150+ artifacts for you by starting now.

There's no better opportunity to do this now. Once Sumeru comes out, legacy artifact runs probably will be a thing of the past until the first 3.x filler update.
Yup that was exactly my plan for this coming change in the game, can afford to store them since I don't need to enhance any artefacts for the time being.

I know certainly for at least 3.0 I'll be going for the new sets so yeah no legacy runs for awhile.

Now all I need is Yoimiya's domain to give out a good Sands before next Tuesday and everything is prepared.

I hit 1500 artifacts limit for a while now, all 5 stars. Really annoying, cuz I still need to farm for more, and every time it says "There's no space left in Artifact Inventory" after I complete a domain I need to go and find something not completely useless to upgrade, waste thousands of mora just to free some space to get another opportunity to actually get a good artifact.

Back