Genshin ImpactPS4 

Dang it, need to catch up on Story Chapters again for the upcoming update!

III. New Events

During the event, go to The Chasm and investigate the mysteries of the depths. Complete various challenges in the event to obtain rewards like Primogems, Crown of Insight, Weapon Ascension Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero's Wit, and Mora. Complete specific "Realms of Guile and War" to obtain the event-exclusive weapon "Fading Twilight" (Bow) and its Refinement Material.

〓Event Duration〓

db02c0cfeeb76a7f0ee2485dccff6245_5511475962830904345.png

〓Eligibility〓

Reach Adventure Rank 28 or above

Complete the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches" and World Quest "Wherefore Did the Spiritstone Descend?"

Complete Arataki Itto's Story Quest "Taurus Iracundus Chapter: Act I," Raiden Shogun's Story Quest "Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II," and World Quest "A Teapot to Call Home: Part I" to enhance your experience.

*If you have not completed Arataki Itto's Story Quest, Raiden Shogun's Story Quest, and World Quest "A Teapot to Call Home: Part I," you can enter the event through "Quick Start" in the event page.

*During the event, Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act II will unlock with the event phases of "Perilous Trail." A new phase will be unlocked each day in the first 3 days of the event. Reach the corresponding Adventure Rank and complete the prerequisite quests to enjoy the story of the Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act II "Perilous Trail" in the event.

Well, I won my 50/50 and she managed to come home. Almost near hard pity though.
yelanpull.png

Then I decided to get more Yanfei constellations, and after 40 wishes, a C1 Mona came to visit. So now Yoimiya will be ready to come home!

monaC1.png

Well, I won my 50/50 and she managed to come home. Almost near hard pity though.
View attachment 1155933

Then I decided to get more Yanfei constellations, and after 40 wishes, a C1 Mona came to visit. So now Yoimiya will be ready to come home!

View attachment 1155934
Congrats! Unfortunately I lost my 50/50 on both the weapon banner and the character banner as I got Diluc for my 50/50 (no QiQi meme today) so I guess I'll have to wait for my Primogems to build up again and try near end of the 3 weeks but at least I have guarantee now...

Won the 50/50 on Yelan and her weapon.

Genshin Impact Screenshot 2022.05.31 - 05.56.05.23.png

Though I wish I could transfer my leftover primos between accounts so I could get her there too. On that one I have Klee and Yoimiya and I'd imagine that would be the perfect pairings.

Yup Yoimiya is a good pairing for sure, I'd also stick Ayaka on the team as well and you are probably very good team balance, I'm gonna have Benny as my 4th.

I really hope and pray I win her on my alt account's 50/50, if I don't well I guess I will have to just have to wait.

Did one 10-roll and got C2 Yanfei. Now to save for Kuki Shinobu.
Well good luck when the time comes. Kuki should be easier since she's 4 star (fingers crossed), I still forgot sometimes I had that good luck and got a C6 Yanfei without trying too much...

On the positives although I didn't get Yelan I did get Barabara's constellations up to C6 so I am gonna level her as my backup healer finally!

I got Ganyu on her rerun and, although I won 50/50, it was 80~something roll
And yet I didn't get Yun Jin 😄
That is how it goes sometimes, I got 2 Yun Jin's in that banner on my first 10 pull, plus Kuki will be added to the standard banner since she is 4 star so I am not really gonna prioritize her as I know she will 'pop' eventually.

As much as I really wanted Yelan if I get her on my FTP I can live with not having her on my main and I'll save on that account for Yoimiya, it'll keep things interesting between the accounts and play styles.

so I am not really gonna prioritize her as I know she will 'pop' eventually
Yeah that makes sense. I didn't get a single Thoma when I was pulling for HuTao, and I had about 180 rolls on that banner. But I got him not too long ago on a standard banner.

Personally saving for Klee rn, though I don't really want Yelan anyway, so it's not a problem. But I might change my mind if new Sumeru characters will be something more interesting.

Yeah that makes sense. I didn't get a single Thoma when I was pulling for HuTao, and I had about 180 rolls on that banner. But I got him not too long ago on a standard banner.

Personally saving for Klee rn, though I don't really want Yelan anyway, so it's not a problem. But I might change my mind if new Sumeru characters will be something more interesting.
Well my plan for Klee is to get her on the FTP so if it works out I will have all the 'Child' type characters on that account as have QiQi, Sayu, Diona just need Klee for the final one.

The new Sumeru character we know of at the moment is Lesser Lord Lady Kusanali the dendro archon so I will definitely be going for her, it will be interesting to see who else comes along!

Well my plan for Klee is to get her on the FTP so if it works out I will have all the 'Child' type characters on that account as have QiQi, Sayu, Diona just need Klee for the final one.

The new Sumeru character we know of at the moment is Lesser Lord Lady Kusanali the dendro archon so I will definitely be going for her, it will be interesting to see who else comes along!
Yeah same, I have all kiddos as well, though I didn't think about it.

Gonna wait and see how Kusanali looks like before deciding on pulling. Also, there were few other characters leaked, but nothing really known about them. There's also Cyno from Teyvat trailer, of course. I just hope to see official info on future characters before Klee's banner ends so I can decide if I want to save my primos or not.

Yeah same, I have all kiddos as well, though I didn't think about it.

Gonna wait and see how Kusanali looks like before deciding on pulling. Also, there were few other characters leaked, but nothing really known about them. There's also Cyno from Teyvat trailer, of course. I just hope to see official info on future characters before Klee's banner ends so I can decide if I want to save my primos or not.
Cyno is sorta expected to be in 3.0, whatever characters the tease should be between about 2 - 6 July.

Cyno is sorta expected to be in 3.0, whatever characters the tease should be between about 2 - 6 July.
I have a feeling Cyno won't come very soon, since his appearence in the trailer suggests he's from deserted part of Sumeru, and I think it's possible deserted part of Sumeru may come in a later update, like how in Inazuma we got some islands later. Either way, we should get official characters previews in June, so not too long to wait.

Well it's a welp day lost both my 50/50's so no Yelan for me.

Thankfully I think I can still obtain her!

With now having the guarantee and Spiral Abyss reset coming up and saving the Spices from the West event I will have at least 30 pulls by the end of the week and with the new event being live that will probably contribute to a fourth plus the shop primogems and Blessing of the Welkin Moon will make at least 50 pulls if not closer to 60.

So as long as she does not go maximum 'pity' on me I will get her.

Does create a bugger for Yoimiya tho since I'll be back to 50/50 again...is it really gonna go that way on both her appeareances....

Spiral Abyss has a floor 11 and 12 reset now for Version 2.7. This one is definitely a lot easier to get 36 stars on, because this was my first time getting a no-retry 36 star run. The only issue I can see with this version is not having at least 1, maybe 2 pyro DPS characters like Yoimiya, Hu Tao, Klee, Diluc, Yanfei, etc. That, and 12-2 can be annoying, as the second half features Maguu Kenki, who is notorious for two instances of invincibility time waste at 100% and 70% health. Outside of that, 11-1 is just kill the small shield hilichurls fast and the mitachurls will need a bit to aggro onto you. The lawachurl is guaranteed to lock-on to you, so that isn't an issue as long as you stay away from the leyline. Second half is just add control with an anemo user or taunter.

Joymiya comp too OP

Spiral Abyss has a floor 11 and 12 reset now for Version 2.7. This one is definitely a lot easier to get 36 stars on, because this was my first time getting a no-retry 36 star run. The only issue I can see with this version is not having at least 1, maybe 2 pyro DPS characters like Yoimiya, Hu Tao, Klee, Diluc, Yanfei, etc. That, and 12-2 can be annoying, as the second half features Maguu Kenki, who is notorious for two instances of invincibility time waste at 100% and 70% health. Outside of that, 11-1 is just kill the small shield hilichurls fast and the mitachurls will need a bit to aggro onto you. The lawachurl is guaranteed to lock-on to you, so that isn't an issue as long as you stay away from the leyline. Second half is just add control with an anemo user or taunter.

Joymiya comp too OP

I noticed this Spiral Abyss was a lot easier! I got 33 stars on my first run but I had my team the wrong way round for Floor 12 so when I have the right elements for Maguu and the Mechanical Array but I think this will be my first 36 star run when I retry it.

After playing this game day 1, Diluc decided he wanted to show up. Didn’t really care if never showed up, but I guess I can level up his friendship.

I have one spot left in my friendship team for Kuki. Right now I'm working on Yelan, Diluc, and Kaeya. The forth spot is filled in with whoever I feel like it. But with Kuki, being a healer, it will work out nice for me.
848B0A4F-8DE1-4A92-BD99-53AC8B40BE09.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I finally got Yelan on Thursday 9th June.

Typical of the game I started my 10 pull and wish 79 (1st one) was Yelan but going by the schedules it looks like I have 7 weeks to save up for Yoimiya and my next 50/50 gamble so hopefully when the time comes if I do loose the 50/50 I can just buy some crystals (my first since Feb) and that will be that.

Sorry Klee and Kuki but you'll have to wait....

Itto
Kuki Shinobu / Gorou / Chongyun

Redthorn Stonethresher / Memory of Dust
Stringless / Sacrificial Fragments / Lion’s Roar / Dragon’s Bane / Lithic Claymore

Last edited:
Itto
Kuki Shinobu / Gorou / Chongyun

Redthorn Stonethresher / Memory of Dust
Stringless / Sacrificial Fragments / Lion’s Roar / Dragon’s Bane / Lithic Claymore
Memory of Dust is a new weapon or one we've had on a wish before? Don't rememember it so guessing it's new?

It’s that geo block looking catalyst. It’s been out for a long time.
Ok thanks, had never seen it before but was not planning to go for any weapons this time so I'll just keep with my cuurrent wish plan.

Finally got Mona to pay her rent! The last month, I had set my commisions set to Mondstandt. Have to do each of the three choices, before this commision will drop.

I was able to get Kuki in 40 wishes. So now I'm at 43 pity, and won't be wishing until Yoimiya's rerun, since I'm guaranteed on my next 5 star.

Am going to skip Kuki, I simply cannot afford the 'pain' of another 50/50 loss since Yelan took everything of my wishes and I am too afraid to pull right now since I had no wishes left and need to save for the next 6 weeks and my heart is telling me it's not going to be an easy 'pity' 50/50 this time either and I fear I will loose it and my chance at Yoimiya once again.

I sincerelly hope the game proves me wrong but I won't know until her banner providing she is confirmed as coming in 6 weeks time.

Latest Posts

Back