Genshin ImpactPS4 

Enemies aren’t that much tougher at WL7 or WL8 (WL8 is just WL7 but everything is only like 2 levels higher, extremely unnoticeable), but monster drops outside of bosses definitely improve. Having a better chance at purple ascension materials, especially things like abyss mage drops, helps a lot when leveling weapons past 70. If anything, though, WL6 was a lot harder than both combined if your artifacts were subpar at best.

On another note, there’s supposed to be a stream discussing I believe 1.3, including the supposed tower defense mini event and including at least Xiao and (hopefully) another character instead of what I fear to be Zhongli instead.

Enemies aren’t that much tougher at WL7 or WL8 (WL8 is just WL7 but everything is only like 2 levels higher, extremely unnoticeable), but monster drops outside of bosses definitely improve. Having a better chance at purple ascension materials, especially things like abyss mage drops, helps a lot when leveling weapons past 70. If anything, though, WL6 was a lot harder than both combined if your artifacts were subpar at best.

On another note, there’s supposed to be a stream discussing I believe 1.3, including the supposed tower defense mini event and including at least Xiao and (hopefully) another character instead of what I fear to be Zhongli instead.

Yeah, I usually hear both sides, where some say it's pointless, and other say it's not that bad. Doing some of the Level 88 domains weren't too bad. At least now I can get my weapons and characters to level 90. I'll work on my weapons first and get them to 90 before I decided to ascend to WL7. Also, need to do some artifact farming, and I really should work on unlocking the domain at Dragonspine.

[Web Event] Let's rear some slimes! "Slime Paradise" is now officially open for business!
Post published : 4h ago, Last edited : 1m ago

a3e839bfb10f024b3e7a17fcb64217c1_754895934551200895.png

On one fine day, in a certain place in Mondstadt's wilds, a mysterious paradise silently emerges...

Welcome to Slime Paradise! Purchase decorations to adorn the paradise with and win Primogems, Mora, and other rewards!

〓Event Duration〓

2021/1/22 – 2021/1/31 23:59 (UTC+8)

〓Eligibility〓

Adventure Rank 10 or above

〓How to Participate〓

>>Go to Event<<

〓Event Description〓

During the park's dates of operation, Travelers can purchase decorations and arrange them in the park.

Certain decorations will attract certain slimes to move in and certain monsters to visit the park. The more decorations you purchase, the more lively the park will be!

★Paradise Coins

You'll need to spend Paradise Coins to purchase things in the Decorations Shop. Earn Paradise Coins by completing daily tasks.

★Paradise Tickets

You'll need to spend Paradise Tickets to purchase things in the Rewards Shop. You can obtain Paradise Tickets in the following ways:

1. By completing certain event tasks.

2. From decorations: After purchasing a decoration, it will begin generating Paradise Tickets at a designated time each day starting on the next day. Designated time: Daily at 00:00 (Server time).

3. From monsters: Monsters will come to visit the park every day. Each time a different kind of monster visits for the first time, they will bring you a greeting gift of Paradise Tickets.

★Gallery - Photos

If you purchase decorations and visit the park frequently, you can collect different photos.

〓Rewards〓

Travelers can exchange Paradise Tickets for Primogems, Mora, and other rewards at the Rewards Shop.

The Rewards Shop will be open for the same duration as the event. It will be unavailable once the event ends, so don't forget to claim your prizes on time!

〓Things to Note〓

1. You must purchase the right decorations to attract specific slimes to move in and specific monsters to visit. Pay attention to the decoration descriptions for clues!

2. When a slime moves in, it will stay at the park for the rest of the event — they simply don't want to leave!

3. Visits will refresh daily. When a guest visits, they will stay in the park until they leave the next day. (When you have a new decoration that attracts a new kind of guest, that kind of guest will visit first the next day.)

4. All of the daily tasks, visitor events, earnings, and monster visits referred to in these rules refresh at 00:00 daily (based on the time of the server your character is on). (Asia: UTC+8;America: UTC-5;Europe: UTC+1;TW, HK, MO: UTC+8)

5. The events that occur in this web event are not related to the main story of the game in any way.

6. Please take note that the PlayStation®4 version of this event will be released at a later date due to issues with account mechanics. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, Travelers.

Travelers, please note that if you are taking part in this event via a third-party platform, you must link your miHoYo account under "Account Management" to ensure smooth participation in the event.

F2P accounts will be happy with this coming update, as they choose from 1 of the 6 playable 4* liyue characters to add to their party. My recommendations would be either Beidou, Ningguang, or Xingqiu. Beidou and xingqiu make great supports for a main DPS character, and Ningguang is a very hard hitting character. Chongyun can also be good since he applies cryo really nicely, and xinyan can be good for shields and some hard hits as well. Don’t get Xiangling though, since you can already get her for free by clearing Abyss 3-3.

Don’t get Xiangling though, since you can already get her for free by clearing Abyss 3-3.

But what if I need one copy to complete the constellation? It's very tempting.

Three promo codes that give 300 primogems total and other goodies were released. Use 'em while you can if you haven't already.

Code 1: Jssk8n23jzr
Code 2: dU2mhjQL1ZT
Code 3: nBEm3myAL2b

It's only been a day and they're expired. :(

Last edited:
Well looks like I missed out on the codes then but looking forward to Version 1.3 and am probably going to go for Ningguang since I already have everyone else bar Xingling whom hopefully I shall get from the Spiral Abyss soon.

Gotta find some time this week to get some Primogems since clock is running on Ganyu...

Last edited:
Finally took the time to unlock the Domain in Dragonspine. I was trying to thaw out the crystal in the cave floor, and one of the red quartz, or whatever they are called, kept dissipating after I took 3 steps. Turns out having a portable teleporter next to it, screws it up. It's hard to thaw out the shards when one keeps dissipating on me. Otherwise, after I figured that out, the rest of it was pretty easy to figure out.

I also wish they would fix Oz so he stops attacking my fire sources. Really could use the warmth in Dragonspine. :lol:

Edit: I decided to do the Ascension Rank Up, and hit WL7. It was by far the easiest thing to do, compared to the past Ascension Rank Ups. Fought some Hypostasis, and the Pyro Flower boss, and wasn't that hard. Maybe took me like 10 seconds longer to beat without food buffs.

Edit #2: Bullied the Cryo Regisvine a little with one of my friends.

Last edited:
Prototypes do exists! :lol:

claymore prototype.png

Also with 1.3 now available. I spoke with Katheryne and did the questline. Was pretty interesting at the end.

20212305946.png

Ending of the questline.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.10 - 12.55.12.74.png

Now I'm not sure if this did the trick but I stood in the circle in front of the deer statue they are constructing for the festival in Liyue. I turned the clock to 21:00 then ate an almond tofu and took a single pull; won the 50/50.

And it couldn't have been pity because I but recently got Xiao.

Last edited:
It's all luck. There was some Asian server streamer who pulled at least 3 5* characters in the same 10-pull. I'll see if I can find the original picture. Hopefully I have that type of luck when this person comes out after the Keqing banner.
Hu Tao

Edit: here’s the picture I was looking for.
ABCA4B54-EF78-44FD-9591-7A6A7B653F72.png

Last edited:
Now that the Kurious Kamera event is over, we get a new special camera. Adds a nice little filter.
2021213221417.png

Qiqi having fun with Changchang
2021213221937.png

Also just finally completed the first part of the Theatre Mechanicus. I never really played any type of tower defense type games, but I am enjoying this one though. I do like being able to co-op with a friend. It makes it a little easier, or at least more enjoyable. Now to wait for Guests Flock From Afar to start up.

theatre mechanicus.png

Last edited:
Now that the Kurious Kamera event is over, we get a new special camera. Adds a nice little filter.
View attachment 991486

Qiqi having fun with Changchang
View attachment 991485

Also just finally completed the first part of the Theatre Mechanicus. I never really played any type of tower defense type games, but I am enjoying this one though. I do like being able to co-op with a friend. It makes it a little easier, or at least more enjoyable. Now to wait for Guests Flock From Afar to start up.

View attachment 991487

I presume although the event is over I can still obtain the Kamera when I reach Lvl 29 and can do the mission in Liyue?

Good posts recently, reminds me of the fact I've been spending too much time in Cold War, I need to get back to Genshin Impact soon, I presume I missed my chance at Ganyu or is she still in this current wish period?

I'm hoping to get my two accounts to meet finally in Genshin Impact soon, they both have a couple of main quest story lines to finish before it will allow me to do co-op play again though!

I presume although the event is over I can still obtain the Kamera when I reach Lvl 29 and can do the mission in Liyue?

Good posts recently, reminds me of the fact I've been spending too much time in Cold War, I need to get back to Genshin Impact soon, I presume I missed my chance at Ganyu or is she still in this current wish period?

I'm hoping to get my two accounts to meet finally in Genshin Impact soon, they both have a couple of main quest story lines to finish before it will allow me to do co-op play again though!
Current wish banner is Xiao, and that’s for only a couple more days. After that, 2 weeks of a Keqing banner, and then an unannounced 2 week banner.

Current wish banner is Xiao, and that’s for only a couple more days. After that, 2 weeks of a Keqing banner, and then an unannounced 2 week banner.

Mega OOF for me then!

Both my profiles have Keqing but I guess if I do win her again I will be able to develop her skill tree a bit further.

On the subject of wishes did I hear there were some free acquaint/fates given with the update or was that only for 1.2?

Mega OOF for me then!

Both my profiles have Keqing but I guess if I do win her again I will be able to develop her skill tree a bit further.

On the subject of wishes did I hear there were some free acquaint/fates given with the update or was that only for 1.2?

It was a special event that's done now. A merchant gave us another camera, and we had to take a picture of an item, like one day it would be, "Take a picture of a red item" So we would go and take a picture of a hillichurl, the flaming flowers, apples, etc. Then each picture we take, up to 10 a day. would give us one of the 5 colors needed to get more primogems and another random item, like mora, hero wits, or the crystals for weapon xp. it was kind of a pain, because each color that you would receive was kind of random. Like it seemed like the Orcher(Brown) was the hardest to get. There was one day I couldn't claim anything for the day, because I couldn't get brown.

As for the banners, people are speculating that Hu Tao, might be after Keqing banner. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but her namecard is now available, but locked, and there was a video about her idle animation during the character screen. I have Keqing already, so I'm probably going to try and get Hu Tao, if she does come after Keqing.

It was a special event that's done now. A merchant gave us another camera, and we had to take a picture of an item, like one day it would be, "Take a picture of a red item" So we would go and take a picture of a hillichurl, the flaming flowers, apples, etc. Then each picture we take, up to 10 a day. would give us one of the 5 colors needed to get more primogems and another random item, like mora, hero wits, or the crystals for weapon xp. it was kind of a pain, because each color that you would receive was kind of random. Like it seemed like the Orcher(Brown) was the hardest to get. There was one day I couldn't claim anything for the day, because I couldn't get brown.

As for the banners, people are speculating that Hu Tao, might be after Keqing banner. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but her namecard is now available, but locked, and there was a video about her idle animation during the character screen. I have Keqing already, so I'm probably going to try and get Hu Tao, if she does come after Keqing.

Thanks for confirming, knew I should have tried to juggle work/gaming balance a bit better to try and play some Genshin Impact but hopefully the Kamera might make a return at some point or another variant.

We shall see with the banners, I think I will save the ones I have for when the next Wishes begin and see who I get, hopefully the new character!

I think PlayStation users will get a in game mail notice on how to partake in this web event. Basically Mihoyo will give out 1 Billion Primogems, divided by the amount of people enter this event. So worst case scenario, we get like 25 Primogems.

Last edited:
Well I finally got back to the game at last on Friday evening as was feeling a touch frustrated with my other games, Genshin Impact has a great way of soothing me with it's music and exploring/taking photo's in the world.

Decided I will go for a wish or two today since I have enough to do 10 wishes now, will report on that later!

I wanted to talk about substantial improvements I see in the photo mode though!

The Special 'Kamera' is great! I wish I had been able to get the one without the filter effects! Hopefully another time to get that will come but it allows for many more photo possibilities than was available previously!

I like the fact the mechanics of the original camera are now used as the basic photo mode and it looks much nicer not having the UID on the bottom right corner as this shot of Keqing at night shows...

However the Special 'Kamera' allows many new opportunities for photo's if you have the reflexes for it!

Gliding photo's are now possible! You simply start your glide and hold L1 + O circle and there is your shot! All these were done this method!

I also particularly like the fact our characters do an animation for diving into water in the game and I managed to capture it when fooling about with the Kamera!

Also if you have epic moments in a battle you can use the Kamera, it's a bit tricky to do but rest in peace Hillichurl!

Last two are Amber having a night time swim since she is still one of my favourite characters!

What do you all think of the new Special Kamera and improvements made to photo mode, with this info I am going to probably be redoing a lot of photo's when I get the opportunity!

Well back to being frustrated with the game again and in particular my continuing painful experiences with the Ascension Rank 1 World Quest that unlocks at Rank 25.

I finally thought I was making progress with this quest and was going to complete it but then the game comes back with the ultimate response which you can see in the video below, I don't think anyone mentioned THAT happening when I asked about this quest before...

Video starts at the problem and I give up!

This sadly means I will never be able to progress any of the main quest since I cannot ascend beyond AR25 now, can't form any other party because no one else is available except Sucrose.

I can at least probably/hopefully complete the side story quests I have active but unless somebody can provide me a way to deal with the finale in the AR25 rank 25 quest above I cannot do much more except explore and level characters (at least to 40).

Never have I experienced anything so tough in my gaming life, Ultimate Weapon in FF7 and Edea/Ultimicia in FF8 seem nothing in comparison to this!

Well back to being frustrated with the game again and in particular my continuing painful experiences with the Ascension Rank 1 World Quest that unlocks at Rank 25.

Video starts at the problem and I give up!

This sadly means I will never be able to progress any of the main quest since I cannot ascend beyond AR25 now, can't form any other party because no one else is available except Sucrose.

I can at least probably/hopefully complete the side story quests I have active but unless somebody can provide me a way to deal with the finale in the AR25 rank 25 quest above I cannot do much more except explore and level characters (at least to 40).

Never have I experienced anything so tough in my gaming life, Ultimate Weapon in FF7 and Edea/Ultimicia in FF8 seem nothing in comparison to this!

You can I-frame a majority of the hypostasis attacks by pressing R1 and running to the side before the moves try to make contact with you. The trick is to not be next to it when it starts to attack, but running to it right as it ends. I can post a video of it if needed.

You can I-frame a majority of the hypostasis attacks by pressing R1 and running to the side before the moves try to make contact with you. The trick is to not be next to it when it starts to attack, but running to it right as it ends. I can post a video of it if needed.

Ah I see!

Think I get the hint so I will try that tomorrow when I get home after work as too tired tonight, do you think the party level stats look ok otherwise, accessories obviously could use some improvement but not having many found so far...

EDIT: A new picture that I never really planned but love how it came out!

Last edited:
Decided to farm artifacts now, and I even though I knew the RNG sucked for artifacts, and I can understand the pain now. I've been trying to get the Thunderfury artifacts for Fischl, and hopefully get good stats/substats. But I get way more Thundersoother artifacts. Also started to level up some artifacts too, so now Fischl and Jean are now past the 2000 atk threshold.

Decided to farm artifacts now, and I even though I knew the RNG sucked for artifacts, and I can understand the pain now. I've been trying to get the Thunderfury artifacts for Fischl, and hopefully get good stats/substats. But I get way more Thundersoother artifacts. Also started to level up some artifacts too, so now Fischl and Jean are now past the 2000 atk threshold.

With regard to these artefacts you mention, where does one locate these rarer sets of artefacts, I still have not come across any of them
but i presume that's because I am still stuck on AR25.

Preparing for a rerun of this quest over the weekend so hopefully it will be good news this time!

Also have some more pics to share too!

Back