Genshin ImpactPS4 

Dehya will be a standard banner character after the 3.6 update goes live!
I saw this so that might make a change to my plans for pulling for her but I see the community never stops with the 'speculation' proclaiming already this is the end of Event Exciulsive characters, chill people!!

Given what we have already seen of her in the leaked gameplay I think it's a great move by Hoyoverse saying here's a chance to pull her and her constellations but if you wanna skip her for other characters well you can get her Standard later, just don't forget we won't ever allow her a banner again and getting her weapon will be tough for later refinements.

Too early days to be speculating about all of that but I do like that they changed the banners from what was leaked, disapointing for a friend of mine who really wanted Eula but hopefully she will get a rerun soon!

Posting this separetly but that new wind glinder that was thought to be coming with Windblume Festival is in fact a reward if you are part of the Amazon Prime Gaming/Genshin Impact collabaration.

You have to claim 4 of the codes from Amazon Prime Gaming page and the glider will be distributed at the end of the event collabaration which will be May 2023 so if you sign up now you can still just meet the eligibility criteria but it's only available in certain regions, the UK isi one of them and I've been claiming the rewards so I guess my main account will be getting a new glider so I won't miss this one like i did with the KFC/Twitch event!

NOTE: You need to activate the 30 day trial if you don't already have Amazon Prime which will require your bank details to start the 8.99 UK monthly fee at the end of the 30 day trial, you can cancel at anytime.

You can find full details here: https://www.hoyolab.com/article/16435955

Last edited:
I still plan on pulling for Dehya, bad kit and all. With the pool of characters and weapons on the standard banner, would still make it pretty tough to get her, even counting losing 50/50, on limited banners. I have a friend who's been playing since day one, still not have Mona, but has C6 Keqing, from all the 50/50 losses.

Well, I guess that explains her poor kit. Still pulling for her though, waifu gaming and all. Getting her constellations later would be quite a win anyway. And I have a terrible luck with standard banner, still sitting with no Jean or, especially, Keqing, but with my C3 Mona, Diluc and Qiqi.

I still plan on pulling for Dehya, bad kit and all. With the pool of characters and weapons on the standard banner, would still make it pretty tough to get her, even counting losing 50/50, on limited banners. I have a friend who's been playing since day one, still not have Mona, but has C6 Keqing, from all the 50/50 losses.

Well, I guess that explains her poor kit. Still pulling for her though, waifu gaming and all. Getting her constellations later would be quite a win anyway. And I have a terrible luck with standard banner, still sitting with no Jean or, especially, Keqing, but with my C3 Mona, Diluc and Qiqi.
It is interesting to see the differences everyone has with the standard banner characters.

I have all of them but only Jean has dropped twice and once for Mona and Keqing and of course QiQi holds the honour of most drops at 3 so I think I can say my accounts hold the QiQi curse. 😄

Roll on 1 March to see what my next 50/50's reveal!

It is interesting to see the differences everyone has with the standard banner characters.

I have all of them but only Jean has dropped twice and once for Mona and Keqing and of course QiQi holds the honour of most drops at 3 so I think I can say my accounts hold the QiQi curse. 😄

Roll on 1 March to see what my next 50/50's reveal!
Took a quick look, and both Jean and Keqing are at C3, Mona at C1. Qiqi is still at C0, and Dilluc I got like a week before he skin was released. Sort of the reason why I pulled on Tighnari as well, because the odds of me getting him were slim.

I'm on 50/50 now, but Dehya should come home, since I have about 120 wishes saved up, but with 0 pity. Also, since we are getting 22 wishes from completing past Archon Quests, as well as the wishes from the store. I should be able to get her.

Took a quick look, and both Jean and Keqing are at C3, Mona at C1. Qiqi is still at C0, and Dilluc I got like a week before he skin was released. Sort of the reason why I pulled on Tighnari as well, because the odds of me getting him were slim.

I'm on 50/50 now, but Dehya should come home, since I have about 120 wishes saved up, but with 0 pity. Also, since we are getting 22 wishes from completing past Archon Quests, as well as the wishes from the store. I should be able to get her.
Yeah that is my thinking too, so hopefully will be enough to get her, failing that I should be able to acquire her from the event drops of Primogems during her 3 week run, good thing I do not need Ayaka and Shenhe at least so 2nd half can recover all going well.

When you guys get a moment I wonder if you could comment on if I need to be working on my Crit Rate/Crit Damage ratio for these characters or this is fine as is, it seems to be doing more damage for me in the Abyss at least so I think it's all fine.

Hu-Tao (Marisa).png

Keqing (Marisa).png

Yelan (Marisa).png

Hu Tao has to have Vermillion Hereafter at the moment because no HP Sands on Crimson Witch :confused:, same pain for Yelan had to use Nobilese because Heart of Depth/Tenacity refuses to give me an HP sands...:lol:

Glad I finally found the stats showcase website, makes it much easier for checking my builds between accounts!

I like the ratio on your Hu Tao, but i think a good part of her damage is missing because of no EM. If I were you, I would try to go for an EM sands instead, especially since you have an R2 Homa on her. Here is my build for reference. Not perfect because i want more crit rate instead of so much dmg, but it’ll do for reaction purposes.
C414754C-C9BE-494C-B38A-162441FF32B6.png

I like the ratio on your Hu Tao, but i think a good part of her damage is missing because of no EM. If I were you, I would try to go for an EM sands instead, especially since you have an R2 Homa on her. Here is my build for reference. Not perfect because i want more crit rate instead of so much dmg, but it’ll do for reaction purposes.
This game's RNG for artefacts is quite something I just GOT an Elementanal Mastery sands on Crimson Witch while trying for an HP Sands for Dehya, it's almost like the game read your post before me, of course now I have to farm some artefacts to enhance it but I will give that a try.

Good to see the rest of our stats are fairly similar, I will see how that goes after I get the artefact enhanced.

So just to clarify something when is the best time to use HP Sands on her or is that out of date building for her now?

HP Sands is preferred if you already have like 120-150 EM. EM sands should be used if you don't even have at least 50 EM.

Last edited:
As is tradition now with the end of updates, we got our character reveals for V 3.6.

Kaveh - 4 star
AF7D62BD-F657-4D09-8180-69B8582C635A.jpeg

Baizhu - 5 star
839BD505-83C5-4162-882A-635B2E48BB85.jpeg

As is tradition now with the end of updates, we got our character reveals for V 3.6.

Kaveh - 4 star
Baizhu - 5 star
It's not Monday though!

Wonder what prompeted the early release this time as last three updates hawe been inconsistent, i.e we had the Game Award's announcement day for YaoYao/Alhaitham and back to normal for Dehya/Mika and now Friday for Baizhu/Kaveh

Easy skips for me, sorry gents I do not want you on my teams at all! :)

Weapon overview for 3.5 New Weapons is up!

The summary of the story Dehya's Weapon gives Crit Rate max of 33.1% with Base Atk 608

Mailed Flower gives Elemental Mastery 110 and base Atk 565 so I am concluding that will be good for Sayu since her heali8ng need EM I believe?

Couple things regarding this new update:

First off, the Dainsleif quest. HUGE lore nukes left and right. I’m hoping theres a second quest, because theres supposed to be another abyss knight enemy, unless it gets the spiral abyss treatment like the electro lector did for a while.

Secondly, Dehya. Im gonna be honest. I dont see what all the doomposting online was about regarding her. Yes, her beta kit got nerfed a few times, but after trying her out, she played just fine. It’s like people never thought to use reactions with her. I decided to use one pity despite my current saving plan. Unfortunately didn’t get her, but thats a win for me still, because now Im guaranteed going into Fontaine. Now to just find out what weapon/artifact build works best for him…
99499BFF-CDFD-499A-B1F5-DB98EBD757AE.png

Good luck to anyone pulling or saving. May the 50/50s be ever in your favor, unlike one guy in the Dehya Mains discord who lost every 50/50 rolling C6.

Couple things regarding this new update:

First off, the Dainsleif quest. HUGE lore nukes left and right. I’m hoping theres a second quest, because theres supposed to be another abyss knight enemy, unless it gets the spiral abyss treatment like the electro lector did for a while.

Secondly, Dehya. Im gonna be honest. I dont see what all the doomposting online was about regarding her. Yes, her beta kit got nerfed a few times, but after trying her out, she played just fine. It’s like people never thought to use reactions with her. I decided to use one pity despite my current saving plan. Unfortunately didn’t get her, but thats a win for me still, because now Im guaranteed going into Fontaine. Now to just find out what weapon/artifact build works best for him…
View attachment 1235530

Good luck to anyone pulling or saving. May the 50/50s be ever in your favor, unlike one guy in the Dehya Mains discord who lost every 50/50 rolling C6.
Thanks for the head's up, I haven't started the quest yet, gonna wait a few days/weeks as some other stuff on and I gotta finish Sonic Frontiers soon for my channel.

Yeah Dehya is a fine unit, I won my 50/50 so I guess your wish luck carried me to victory, I also got her weapon too from the banner though it did go to late pity so I am very chuffed with her and like you say it seems people haven't really looked at the reactions, I am very happy to make her my main.

She's not completely finished yet as I couldn't get her weapon/talents maxed out to 9 as ran out of mora, this is the inital stats that she has...

Dehya (Marisa).png

I would say this is not a bad setup, my build seems better than the bad one a Youtuber put on her just to make her look 'trash'

I was able to win my 50/50 and get Dehya. I’ve been keeping up with the leaks on her, and honestly, I’m enjoying her play style.

I think she’s fine for overworld stuff, and don’t really have issues with the enemies there. Still could use better substats on artifacts, but that’s with everything.

I’ll have to tackle the new quests over the weekend, when I have more time! Looking forward to the new Dainsleif quest.

I got my Dehya after losing 50/50 to Tighnari (still no Keqing and they are adding another character to the pool next patch, though Dehya constellations will be welcome)
Spent around 140 rolls to get her, so it's saving time again, luckily future characters are not interesting to me and I already have pretty much everyone I want from possible reruns (unless they suddenly drop Keqing banner :lol:)
My Dehya damage is awful, waiting for some proper build guides, for now she has The Bell (60 lvl) and full set of not very good but lvl 20 Scarlet Witch artifacts.

I got my Dehya after losing 50/50 to Tighnari (still no Keqing and they are adding another character to the pool next patch, though Dehya constellations will be welcome)
Spent around 140 rolls to get her, so it's saving time again, luckily future characters are not interesting to me and I already have pretty much everyone I want from possible reruns (unless they suddenly drop Keqing banner :lol:)
My Dehya damage is awful, waiting for some proper build guides, for now she has The Bell (60 lvl) and full set of not very good but lvl 20 Scarlet Witch artifacts.
Ouch! That was a lot of rolls to get Dehya, as you say it's a good thing savings time is here because like you i am not that interested in the future characters coming up so at least I can focus on weapons gacha to finish that since I need to hopefully get Nilou's weapon in one of the coming updates if my speculation is right.

I switched my Dehya to Emblem of Severed Fate which does take the Pyro damage down a little bit but that seems okay as I got more standard attack damage and better Elemental Burst damage, I am gonna keep working on this as I need better substats too so hopefully I can bring a video of her at work when I am satisfied I've got the right build substats!

After a long time, we finally got some Hexenzirkel content! Hoyoverse also confirmed the VAs for each of the members speaking in this video.

I wonder for how long they gonna keep Alice design in secret
I suspect this will be probably until at least after the Fontaine chapter perhaps, it depends when they decide they want us to know more about the Hexenzirkel.

Having now done the story arc of the Windblume event I can see there being a specific story in which the main characters of the HHexenzirkel are revealed as I can just vision a story where the 'old hag' as Mona calls her is part of a story and Mona having to confront her failings from her early story chapter arc in which we would also meet Alice etc.

Failing that I can see a mother/daughter story chaoter involving Klee and Alice as future content.

Will be interesting to see though!

We heard N’s (Nicole) voice at the end of our quests in Sumeru. Even the traveler points it out at the conclusion of the windblume event. The Hexenzirkel is either most likely from Fontaine, or is going to start gaining ground similar to the We will be reunited quests. Mona writes, or wrote for at least, the Steambird, which originated in Fontaine, and her master is in the Hexenzirkel.

We heard N’s (Nicole) voice at the end of our quests in Sumeru. Even the traveler points it out at the conclusion of the windblume event. The Hexenzirkel is either most likely from Fontaine, or is going to start gaining ground similar to the We will be reunited quests. Mona writes, or wrote for at least, the Steambird, which originated in Fontaine, and her master is in the Hexenzirkel.
I had forgotten about Mona writing for the steambird so yeah I guess it is possible for them to be based in Fontaine.

That would make an interesting interlude chapter, I am curious to see where they go with Dain's story for the traveler as this one was an interesting chapter, I also love how they are actually giving the traveler some voice lines now, personally I'd like her to speak all the time but I guess the amount of dialogue they'd have to record makes that impossible.

Separate to the story arc how did your Spiral Abyss go this time?

For some reason I am struggling with the third re-run of 3.4, can only get one star on Floor 12-2 yet got 2 stars on both other floors
using Hu-Tao, Fischl, Traveler and Noelle for Team 1 and Team 2 was Yelan, Beidou, Venti, QiQi, perhaps I should use Jean or Ganyu instead?

I had forgotten about Mona writing for the steambird so yeah I guess it is possible for them to be based in Fontaine.

That would make an interesting interlude chapter, I am curious to see where they go with Dain's story for the traveler as this one was an interesting chapter, I also love how they are actually giving the traveler some voice lines now, personally I'd like her to speak all the time but I guess the amount of dialogue they'd have to record makes that impossible.

Separate to the story arc how did your Spiral Abyss go this time?

For some reason I am struggling with the third re-run of 3.4, can only get one star on Floor 12-2 yet got 2 stars on both other floors
using Hu-Tao, Fischl, Traveler and Noelle for Team 1 and Team 2 was Yelan, Beidou, Venti, QiQi, perhaps I should use Jean or Ganyu instead?
The first half of 12 was Cyno Hyperbloom with Kuki, Xingqiu, and Nahida. My second half was Hu Tao double vape with Kokomi and Mona, and Sucrose to help with crowd control. It was I think the same as my last two runs. It's alright, but I need to redo my Cyno artifacts so that I have less crit rate and more crit dmg, that way a crit card won't be wasted essentially.

Assuming your traveler is Dendro, it might be worth looking into adding someone who applies Hydro nicely and replacing Noelle with them. That team doesn't look like it synergizes well outside of Fischl and Traveler for Aggregate reactions and the occasional overloaded. At least with a Hydro added, you can take advantage of Hyperbloom, or even Burgeon for Hu Tao. Burgeon is an underrated reaction.

The first half of 12 was Cyno Hyperbloom with Kuki, Xingqiu, and Nahida. My second half was Hu Tao double vape with Kokomi and Mona, and Sucrose to help with crowd control. It was I think the same as my last two runs. It's alright, but I need to redo my Cyno artifacts so that I have less crit rate and more crit dmg, that way a crit card won't be wasted essentially.

Assuming your traveler is Dendro, it might be worth looking into adding someone who applies Hydro nicely and replacing Noelle with them. That team doesn't look like it synergizes well outside of Fischl and Traveler for Aggregate reactions and the occasional overloaded. At least with a Hydro added, you can take advantage of Hyperbloom, or even Burgeon for Hu Tao. Burgeon is an underrated reaction.
Will remember that for future, I just accepted the 1 star each floor this time.

I see Weenut is in Floor 12-3 this time so I am guessing an Aggravate team might work well here?

Time waisting extreme Floor 12 this time since single Maguu Kenki is on 12-2 and the black serpents, think this one will be lots of retries!

Last edited:
Completed the new Abyss. It definitely has a different form of chaos compared to last rotation. There's no tower defense this time, it's just straight up kill everything quickly.

11-1 first half is a pair of Kairagi Samurai, followed by the Scorpion/Bird from last rotation. Second half is the Eremite dancer with the frost one too, and then a couple hydro abyss mages.

11-2 is slightly chaotic if you're not careful. First half is a bunch of fatui, not too big an issue, but be aware of the cryo cicin mages after them. Second half is nothing but hydro mimics from the oceanid, so be aware of the explosion ball and the enemies with the hydro aoe around them.

11-3 is just a Jadeplume Terrorshroom followed by a Hydro Hypostasis. Easiest chamber.

Floor 12 ramps up with sponges in the first chamber. A couple of eremite summoners followed right after by the new Abyss Cryo Herald, and then same thing in the second half, but you get double abyss hydro heralds.

12-2 is just a Maguu Kenki by itself, followed then by a bunch of black serpent knights, and the all new Rockbreaker Ax Geo knight. He has a nasty shield that is quite annoying, and can deal big damage if you utilize shields on your team. He also has the groundbreaker effect that spawns little earthquakes.

12-3 can be frustrating for a few reasons. First half is a ruin guard with the earthquake effect, and then after comes two cryo lawachurls, BOTH with the Ice Jail effect. Instantaneous stun lock if you're not careful, which is instant death for whoever is on the field. The second half is the Setekh Wenut from the desert. Kind of annoying enemy as it has lots of invincibility time from being underground. Hyperbloom teams are extremely effective here, especially when it tries doing its signature attack. Do it right, and the wenut crashes down and allows a DPS phase.
abyss 3 16 to 3 31 23.png

I have not finished the new Abyss yet but I can comfortably say I like this line-up better than 3.3 and 3.4.

Hu-Tao decided she should be setting me a new record this time round but did not notice which floor she did that on.

First time she has beaten Eula.

20230317_131514.jpg

Last edited:
Back