Genshin ImpactPS4 

I really like how the two teams I formed in December just keep working perfectly to close the abyss with ~33 stars
Yae Miko/Nahida/Kokomi/Dendro Lumine + Xingqui/Hu Tao/Diona/Ganyu
chef's kiss
I think this time I saw my Hu Tao doing a much bigger number than that, but gotta wait until the stats appear
1679155938396.png

I really like how the two teams I formed in December just keep working perfectly to close the abyss with ~33 stars
chef's kiss
I think this time I saw my Hu Tao doing a much bigger number than that, but gotta wait until the stats appear
View attachment 1240352
Thanks for sharing, I am going to try your 1st team on my next run as I now have a complete dendro traveler build!

The rng luck on dendro artefacts closes as now I have Collei, Dendro Traveler, Nahida, Tighnari, Yaoyao with full artefacts from dendro domain and is a first as no other set have I managed that on so far.

Thanks for sharing, I am going to try your 1st team on my next run as I now have a complete dendro traveler build!

The rng luck on dendro artefacts closes as now I have Collei, Dendro Traveler, Nahida, Tighnari, Yaoyao with full artefacts from dendro domain and is a first as no other set have I managed that on so far.
I don't think my dendro traveller even built well and it still works well.
It is kinda an "ez mode" team, cuz Nahida, Yae and Lumine basically doing good damage with their elemental skills/bursts activated without being on the field, and Kokomi with her burst not only manages to do a good damage adding hydro reactions to dendro/electro, but also heals the whole team massively. The only small issue is some enemies who manage to one-shot you, but it's pretty easy to avoid with how often u activate bursts, which of course makes u immune to damage if u time it right.

Well Genshin did it again, resolves a big 'stress' of mine in one day.

So to give you the background I was 'dreading' 3.5 2nd phase weapon banner because in order to make some improvements on my account I needed to get at least 3 Missplitter Reforged, one for my main account to imrove Keqing and the other two for my nore often used but poorly built stream account.

I also had the worry of I needed to loose my 50/50 on the character banner so that I have guarantee for NIlou and so the moral of the story here is I was dreading the prospect of nbot having any results or at the least only getting part of my desires achieved, it led me to get a bit stressed out over what is already a difficult year for me in my attempts to gain new employment having been outta work for over a year noww.

Moving on from the doom/n'gloom the outcome of the wishes on Tuesday brought the following results:

Main:

Lost 50/50 to Keqing
Weapon Banner - 1 10 pull brought me Missplitter Reforged so it can now go to my C1 Keqing!

Stream Account:

No Character Wishes (already have Ayaka and Shenhe is not good in my eyes because she's all ATK build)
Weapon Banner:

So in the space of five minutes the 'dread' of a huge expense coming up turned into the biggest success of 2023 so now I can finish my Ayaka and Keqing builds for my streams!

I do not think the so called 'lucky spot' is a thing but given it worked on both accounts I will certainly try this spot in 3 weeks time!

Finally got finished finding all the Aranaras. It was annoying, and did end up missing one in the end, but sort of knew which one I was missing. I think it ended up glitching on me, as he wasn't there at all when I check the area a few times. Ended up logging out and back in again, and when I checked it for the fourth time, he was there.

ara.png

Last edited:
So the time is nearly upon us for Version 3.6 and the banners.

Ngl it is gonna be tricky for me as need Nilou's weapon and Ganyu's plus hoping to pull Nahida and her weapon so I will have to buy some crystals this time.

Thinking my Abyss teams I guess I should do Nahida, Nilou, Fischl and maybe Kokomi as will have Hyperbloom at last.

My other team i am thinking Yelan, Keqing, Traveller and Qiqi, think that will work?

On the rest of the update looking forward to Nahida story part 2 and the final bit of the desert and the new dragon boss.

EDIT: Well I managed to do better with my stream account on the Spiral Abyss this time 33 stars compared to 29 on the debut phase of this Abyss run.

3-5 Spiral Abyss Phase 2 - Part 1.jpg

3--5 Spiral Abyss Phase 2 - Part 2.jpg

Should be easier next time as will have Ayaka ready for the 2nd team for freeze/shred of the Abyss Herald's shields so she will likely replace Eula and see how that goes stars wise. Nahida if I win her will be in there as well probably in place of Yoimiya.

Last edited:

Automatic adorable pull character.

I like the name of the delivery company, it sounds like a business venture betwween Kokomi and Yoimiya, as a result I'm making my party name the Komaniya Express since it has both of them in the team.

She will be added as soon as she's won in game.

I'm really worried she's going to be another 4-star paired with a 5-star I already have or don't want

I think this is going to tie in with those Yoimiya getting 2nd story leaks as the rumour mill is now saying 3 female five star and 1 male.

That would mean possibly Yoimiya, Yae Miko, 3rd maybe Kokomi, Kazuha, Alhaitham or Wanderer for the male.

Last edited:
I think this is going to tie in with those Yoimiya getting 2nd story leaks as the rumour mill is now saying 3 female five star and 1 male.

That would mean possibly Yoimiya, Yae Miko, 3rd maybe Kokomi, Kazuha, Alhaitham or Wanderer for the male.
If that's the case, then it seems like Kirara will be another 4* character I will have to skip on release in hopes to get her later. Spending my precious F2P primos not long before Fontaine release for a 5* I don't really want or already have seems unreasonable. :(

Aaaagh, mihoyo is trying to give me intrusive thoughts on rolling for a singular copy, despite being on guaranteed pity.

Well managed to grab 30 mins or so to have a quick look at update notes and do my main account wishes.

Looks like no money needed as got Nilou's weapon on early pity on the weapon banner and did 20 pulls from 10 pity on the character banner so hopefully with the upcoming main event and Spiral Abyss reset I also get early pity since I have guarantee for Nilou and then after that main account can save at least until 3.7.

The account I stream on I will do in tomorrow's stream and hopefully it will aso have good luck but if not I have the Crystal purchase ready if I need to.

Went to soft pity on standard just to see what I'd get, got blessed with a holy W.
View attachment 1247372
Oof, she uses roughly the same mats as Faruzan
Well I guess it's nice to have her added to the character archive.

My 2nd account did not do so well with lady luck today so I will have to try my genesis crystals at some point for the weapon banner as I lost my Nahida wish to QiQi (LOL) so she is now C2 but at least guarantee for Nahida and I had maanged to get it to 66 pity so should be a secure drop next time I can 10 pull.

Very much enjoying the new world quest and area so I shall be continuing that on my next stream and also trying to do Nahida's story quest to unlock the new weekly boss.

The new Hilichurl enemies are defo my favourite thing of this update.

I also improved my account as built Kokomi and Ayaka on that account so the Abyss felt so much easier to play and I am gonna have to test how Qiqi is doing performance wise with her new constellation plus Jean got a better artefact sands for VV so finally she is fully built!

Last edited:
Quick question @TetsuKobura should I be thinking of any changes to my Jean build based on these new VV artefact stats I just obtained through some rerolls in the reliquarly.

I think it's a pretty good Anemo/Damage type build but I notice I lost a bit of her burst healing but I guess the damage outpupt is probably a good payoff?

Jean (Marisa).png

Quick question @TetsuKobura should I be thinking of any changes to my Jean build based on these new VV artefact stats I just obtained through some rerolls in the reliquarly.

I think it's a pretty good Anemo/Damage type build but I notice I lost a bit of her burst healing but I guess the damage outpupt is probably a good payoff?

View attachment 1248316
Oh man, seeing that crit ratio makes me proud. I love near 1:2 ratios with a really high crit rate. Only thing I see is get her to level 90. Yeah it will be a sizeable investment, but it will give max damage output, and you won’t lose out on anything for spiral abyss. What team(s) usually have her?

Oh man, seeing that crit ratio makes me proud. I love near 1:2 ratios with a really high crit rate. Only thing I see is get her to level 90. Yeah it will be a sizeable investment, but it will give max damage output, and you won’t lose out on anything for spiral abyss. What team(s) usually have her?
Yeah I am gonna do Level 90 when Overflowing Mastery is on, I already have enough books but I'm also working on Mona so I'm hopefully gonna level both of them to 90.

As for her Abyss tean I am usually running Hu-Tao, Xiangling, Fiischl with Jean, maybe not optimal but the way their burst rotations drops it syncs nicely.

Well Jean got another 5% crit rate out of the flowers last level up so she has a 100% chance to crit.

New Spiral Abyss is up, was expecting Wenut again but it's triple Kenki on 12-3, I found him easier at Lvl 100 than when he is on 12-2, way easier this time, think I might be able to get 36 on both accounts, video soon!

Last edited:
And with that, Sumeru is "officially" explored. I have to say, this has been hands down my favorite region, with the obvious Archon quests, Aranyaka, Golden Slumber, Eternal Oasis, and now Khvarena of Good and Evil. All of the world quests have been incredible and I seriously hope that trend continues until the EOS happens. Fontaine, Natlan, Snezhnaya, and Khaenri'ah have a huge standard now to meet if they want to overtake Sumeru as my favorite. Work isn't done yet, as I still have to get like 13% more of the combined two new regions to have full 100% across the whole map, along with cleaning up any leftover chests/puzzles missed throughout the whole portion of Teyvat, but I can rest easy knowing it's smooth sailing to 4.0 whenever that may be.

Next major goal: Collect roughly 250 more intertwined fates so I can be fully prepared for whenever Lynette is brought into Genshin. The C6R5 stream is going to be hype when that happens.

Secondary goal: Actually finish up the TCG achievements, so I can go back to having near max achievements.
Ft4M2caXgAEqFS5

And with that, Sumeru is "officially" explored. I have to say, this has been hands down my favorite region, with the obvious Archon quests, Aranyaka, Golden Slumber, Eternal Oasis, and now Khvarena of Good and Evil. All of the world quests have been incredible and I seriously hope that trend continues until the EOS happens. Fontaine, Natlan, Snezhnaya, and Khaenri'ah have a huge standard now to meet if they want to overtake Sumeru as my favorite. Work isn't done yet, as I still have to get like 13% more of the combined two new regions to have full 100% across the whole map, along with cleaning up any leftover chests/puzzles missed throughout the whole portion of Teyvat, but I can rest easy knowing it's smooth sailing to 4.0 whenever that may be.

Next major goal: Collect roughly 250 more intertwined fates so I can be fully prepared for whenever Lynette is brought into Genshin. The C6R5 stream is going to be hype when that happens.

Secondary goal: Actually finish up the TCG achievements, so I can go back to having near max achievements.
Ft4M2caXgAEqFS5
Very good, yeah I have to agree that Sumeru is indeed the best region, although I have daily's set to random I seem top spend most of my time in Sumeru these days and have been upping the ante on my exploring, I am at 70% of the region explored with most of that coming from the Rain Forest but there's an exlusive 12% worth of chests/challenges etc that elude me in each section.

Gonna clear out the new area of the desert tomorrow with finishing the main World Quest there.

It's funny how poor Mondsdadt and Liyue have been 'abanonded'; by myself in terms of exploring for chests etc, I will find them someday but always so much to do!

I finally streamed Nahida's story quests yesterday and I really enjoyed both parts, got to say I think I like the new weekly boss the best out of all the ones we've faced so I'll be doing that one each week along with my other usual too Wolf of the North and Underneath the Drgaon Quarter since I still need boss mats from them.

Good job as well on the achievements, I still have a lot of those to do but one day....

chef's kiss
View attachment 1240352

Sorry to bring up an old post but how did these teams do on Abyss 3.6.

Having felt confident in 2 36 star clears this time those beasts in 12-1 and the Emirates on 12-2 are making me a laughing stock with 1 shot freeze kills.

Just had to build Layla to get some shield defense as Kokomi/Qiqi/Jean are not enough this time.

Sorry to bring up an old post but how did these teams do on Abyss 3.6.

Having felt confident in 2 36 star clears this time those beasts in 12-1 and the Emirates on 12-2 are making me a laughing stock with 1 shot freeze kills.

Just had to build Layla to get some shield defense as Kokomi/Qiqi/Jean are not enough this time.
Completed with 32 stars, barely failed to get 33, it's possible but I'm too lazy to replay.

I should be able to 36 star this abyss easily. Slightly annoyed by 12-3 because I had to put the wrong lineup, so I have to go back and do it again, but oh well. No wehnut is nice, but the Aeonblight can kiss my —-.

I should be able to 36 star this abyss easily. Slightly annoyed by 12-3 because I had to put the wrong lineup, so I have to go back and do it again, but oh well. No wehnut is nice, but the Aeonblight can kiss my —-.
Yeah no Wehnut is defo better for me it's the beasts on 12-1 that are my main problem, Aeonblight and Kenki are no trouble. Shows each of us has different experiences I guess.

Completed with 32 stars, barely failed to get 33, it's possible but I'm too lazy to replay.
Fair enough, I might try them since I need about 20 seconds or so for 3 star on 12-1 but I'll do it later on, too busy exploring at the moment. LOL.

EDIT: Quick update but me being 'me' and trying to preserve weather effects another credit to the Sumeru region is the fact that as long as you don't go back to Aaru Village's Statue of the Seven which triggers the cut scene for the second clearance missions in the Desert you can preserve the 'glow' above the big temple and the sandstorm remains after completing Dirge of Bilquis world quest.

I hope that remains for the future regions as I really miss the cool storm effects on Inazuma and the rain even though they were a pain....

Last edited:
Yeah no Wehnut is defo better for me it's the beasts on 12-1 that are my main problem, Aeonblight and Kenki are no trouble. Shows each of us has different experiences I guess.
The trick with the beasts is to prioritize one of them completely. Killing one stops any reactions from being put against you.

As for the Aeon, I got the 3 stars, mainly because I put Diona instead of Kuki, as I didn’t want to gamble on hyperbloom knocking it down (very unreliable). Unfortunately, it causes Matrix in 12-3 to be slow, as not much ER on Cyno, and all characters without burst makes the rotation impossible for a quick kill, hence, why I have to do floor 12 differently.

Last edited:
The trick with the beasts is to prioritize one of them completely. Killing one stops any reactions from being put against you.

As for the Aeon, I got the 3 stars, mainly because I put Diona instead of Kuki, as I didn’t want to gamble on hyperbloom knocking it down (very unreliable). Unfortunately, it causes Matrix in 12-3 to be slow, as not much ER on Cyno, and all characters without burst makes the rotation impossible for a quick kill, hence, why I have to do floor 12 differently.
That is actually a very good point, hadn't thought about that one given the norm is to try and deal with multiple enemies at the same time, the crocidle is defo the more dangerous of the two in my experiences so far.

I gotta love the leakers and their speculation that makes it to Youtube videos, they are saying Collei will be the free character of 3.8 update which I could almost believe if it weren't for the fact that she was free in 3.0 and you can get her for Floor 4 of Spiral Abyss clear and to date no character has had a second free re-run.

My guess is were gonna be seeing Candace or Kaveh as that free character but we'll see what transpires!

Well, this is finally done. I did have all the available ones before 3.6 released. So I only need 36 that were released in this version. Didn't really grind it out, and just got them naturally from playing quests, and exploring. Today I think I had 7 left to find, and used the stones to find them. I think I had two that were underground, but fortunately the rest were above ground. Now to work on the tree, which I just hit 42 on, and the Pool, which I'm at 3/6.

statue7dend.png

You were correct with this, killing the croc speeds the run enormously and on 2nd Half scorpion should be priority.

20230425_131117.jpg

20230425_131058.jpg

Back