George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
  • 32,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with alexwrc, they are okay.
 
Yea, I definately agree with GT4_Rule.
 
Land Rover Stormer At El Capitan.



Enjoy.
 
Very realistic. 👍
 
Very realistic. 👍
Ya it is. Nice work George.

PS: Weres the Guess your car thread, im going crazy! :crazy: :scared:
 
Yup very realistic,, Nice job mate:tup:
 
That soft contrast and color makes it pretty realistic. The vertical focus gives protagonism to the car, and not to back in that shot. Good miniupdate 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Good shot of the Range Stormer mate, looks so real. The CCX request shot is also impressive, really nice done, the Supra looks "bad"!
Congrats men:)
 
Thanks for all the comments, somone request me :).
 
^ Do some shots of the car you run in the DTM competition.
 
Thought id check out your gallery. great shots, i like the a112 and the lotus the best, good colors.

drop by my gallery if you have the chance
 
This is a picture that I used to have in the 'Randoms' section of my gallery, it was by far the most popular picture, it's back again, but edited slightly, enjoy.

 
TS - I'll do a DTM championship update (Opel Astra) for you very shortly.
 
Good levels and composition. Even the lower space between tarmac lines and frame limit are important in my opinion :)

Slau2.alexwrc
 
I like the Stormer a lot George.
 
How about the 320i?
 
Nearly all my old pictures were, anyway, not every picture needs to be focused on the car :).
 
The black line through the sky isn't good. But the shot is ok overall.
 
The black line through the sky isn't good. But the shot is ok overall.
In my opinion, that wire usually is an disadvantage at Nords, but in that shot he fixed it with a very imaginative idea. It's a part of composition because angle, sun position and circuit view help the overall photo looking. In other words, wires doesn't seem an incorrect or innecesary breaking the image balance. Similar wires are in Tsukuba, and some people uses them in the correct way. Only is my personal opinion :cheers:

Salu2.alexwrc
 
It depends on how you take these kinds of shots - I'm more of a purist guy and I don't like these "intrusions" in a pic, whereas some people, like you, may find them "imaginative". :)
 
Yep, two different points of view :). I really don't like that wire here, i hate it... surely because i hadn't the imagination of George lol. In fact, if you check my gallery, in first post, I deleted the intrusion in 5th kilometer :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Opel Astra Touring Car At Midfield.




Enjoy.
 
I like the bmw shot, very cool composition, same with the opel...nice.
 
I'd prefer it if you called me George, but thanks anyway :lol:.
 
Both Opel and BMW shots look very real mate,, Great work:tup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back