George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
  • 32,359 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments?
 
Nice, the Solstice...

You captured the car very well, the picture focuses onto the car.
 
Thanks, it's one of my favourite pictures.
 
Nice Ibiza shot, though you could smudge or blur the line on the track a little bit, it catches the eye very quick.


Nice work on the Solstice aswell 👍
 
Beautiful solstice shot, its def. your best at blurring....the only thing is that the background really shouldnt be blurred that much, but it does give a cool effect here...im impressed!
 
Wow, beatiful and very clean shots!

Thums up!
 
Seat Ibiza R At Infineon Raceway.




Enjoy.
Great work on the Ibiza Cupra R, but it seems not many people work on this car. Anyway who inspired you to work on that car?
 
Nice Ibiza shot, though you could smudge or blur the line on the track a little bit

Nice work on the Solstice aswell 👍


I tried to smudge it, but I given up as it made the picture look weird.

Beautiful solstice shot, its def. your best at blurring....the only thing is that the background really shouldnt be blurred that much, but it does give a cool effect here...im impressed!

Thanks :).

Wow, beatiful and very clean shots!

Thums up!

Thanks :).

Great work on the Ibiza Cupra R, but it seems not many people work on this car.

Thanks :)

Anyway who inspired you to work on that car?

Nothing, just thought I do that car :).
 
Audi R8 At Nurburgring.




Enjoy.
 
very impressive mate...my favourite is the new Ibiza pic, great camera, nice details. The Pontiac shot has a nice blur! Good work mate!!
 
I specially love the Solstice, very clean and great blurring effect.

Good updates 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks for the comments, any requests?
 
Thanks, Pink, any requests, I don't know what to shoot.
 
Nice updates! The Pontiac Solstice is my favorite shot of your recent updates though. The overall shot is simple yet still a good pic. The tone of the pic is nice and soft and I love the way the background looks.
 
Land Rover Stormer Concept At El Captain (Part II).



Enjoy.
 
Thnaks, Bubba :).
 
What catches the eye on this on is the border together with the text and the logo, great effort George 👍
 
Beautiful man!!!
 
I think the R8 and the Range Stormer are two of the best pics you've made. The R8 is balanced and the Range Stormer is clean.
 
Thanks for the comments, they're better than I exepcted :).
 
Lotus Espirit Sport 350 At New York.



Enjoy.
 
Clean and solid but work a little bit on your angles, they're somewhat, boring...
 
You know they aren't really :lol:, thanks for the comment.
 
I'm liking the Stormer. Is that in game blur or photoshopped?
 
It was blurred slightly, I added some Photoshopped blur though.
 
Mitsubishi Evolution Rally Car.




Enjoy.
 
nice updates men...the Land Rover looks great, the sense of speed is excelent.
A great gallery is what U are having here...keep up!
 
Thanks, NTX, any photo and/or track requests somone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back