George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
  • 32,349 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that 2D race car shot...looks very realistic, and I like the soft colors. Good work George...and great banners.
 
Thanks for your comments, next update will be soon.
 
Mazda MX-5 At Clubman Stage Route 5.



Enjoy.
 
Woah, waaay too much contrast and waay to less lightning :crazy:
 
A high contrast shot...some might like it...others may dislike it. In my case I like it, its good to see vivid colors all around. Love the headlight effect, really cool. Good work George!
 
Woah, waaay too much contrast and waay to less lightning :crazy:

I dont know man, im feeling it...it may have benefited from some more light, but i still like it...
 
Thanks for your mixed comments, update soon.
 
i like it, as you might now i do alot of high contrast shots.
i would love to see an aston picture as your next update, or as your next request!

stop by my gallery when you have thy time
 
Not bad,, Not bad,, I agree that the colors are too vivid,, but it has something:tup:
 
The Miata pic is too orange. And one headlight is missing, too.

I liked your Chapparal update better :)
 
looks like it's driving in an oven
 
 
BMW M5 At Nurburgring.



Enjoy.
 
Good work on winning one of those competitions, I have always wanted to win any kind of PMC competition, which allows editing, but hopefully I will win one soon.
 
Thanks TVR, exept you can't edit at all in the Drift Competition, I just edited the above picture. You need to enter more, I haven't seen much of you in the Competition Forum :lol:.
 
Thanks TVR, exept you can't edit at all in the Drift Competition, I just edited the above picture. You need to enter more, I haven't seen much of you in the Competition Forum :lol:.
I was talking about the other competitions, but the reason you do not see me much in it, is because my PGR3 and GT4 gallery is taking up most of my spare time.
 
Not bad BMW shot, although it kinda looks rough.
 
Thanks GT, I did try to clean it up though :lol:.
 
RUF BTR At El Captain



​
 
:drool: the first and 3rd shot are just beautiful. the composition really makes the car look good. suave work man ;)
 
Thanks Fallen, hope you can vist more often :).

I'm now going to do 4 picture updates instead of one (OMGWTFBBQ), guess it's funner for me and better for my gallery :).
 
and where is your reply to my challenge?
 
Competition Entries







Also good as wallpapers.​
 
looks like its a hard decision george, your a good rival as always :D
 
Nice gallery you have here George. Competition looking good too.
 
Thanks for your comments, I might update again today.
 
U have here some great entries George...my favourite is the Seat Ibiza shot, what a beast with incredible blur, colors and camera (thats why I voted on that shot). The Zonda shot is also very good. Cheers:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back