George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

• Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your latest shot, but maybe you should have removed that person from the shot.

Thanks, TVR, but it wasn't a person, it was the rear of a Pajero Mini Rally Car :lol:.

Hey everyone, what do you think of the few banner links I've put up so far? :).

looking good! when [IF] i get planning permission for my new gallery from touring mars county council, i might just have to rob your idea :P

i like the last one, but one problem.....it's sunny and daytime, so the headlight effect wouldn't really show up in a real picture. otherwise, fantastic.

i like the last one, but one problem.....it's sunny and daytime, so the headlight effect wouldn't really show up in a real picture. otherwise, fantastic.

Also, when a car turns away from you like on the shot, even in the dark it's not that bright:

shot here-> .
|<
|<

That's how headlights work, but on this shot, making it not so strong would indeed be very good 👍

Nice shot though George ;)

Thanks for the comments, a few more banners and maybe an update will be coming soon.

Great work with those headlights George...U are improving!! Try doing in a night track to stand out even more:) Congrats!!

Thanks, I love the Chapparal in Photomode, expect a Part IV very soon, maybe even a part V and VI aswell.

Thanks for all your comments, as you may have noticed, my work in Post #1 with banner links etc. is nearly complete, only ~15 banners left to make.

Chapparal 2D Race Car (Part III)

Typo? :)

Chaparral-Petro-Logo-Web.jpg

Thanks for the comments, what do you guys think of the banners so far in Post #1?

I'll add a few more today.

The Chaparrel looks great there and really seems to suit the location but the fact that it's off center and at an angle is really really bugging me! :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back