German Thread- Wer kommt aus Deutschland?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuck Finley
  • 13 comments
  • 1,128 views
Messages
205
Helly everyone,

I just wanted to know who else is living in germany on this site. Maybe we cann meet up for some good races online.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chuck, I am German but live in South Africa, you're wellcome to add me.

PS. Foreign language posts are not permitted:scared:
 
Yes, the first point of the Aceptable Use Policy is
AUP
You will post all messages in English.
 
Hi,
I'm from Germany as well... Don't have that much time to play but managed it to got all licences golded already.

if anyone want's to add me - psn id is the same as my forum id.
 
Hi,

sorry. I wasn't sure about that. That is why I added the translation. But I wont do it again.
 
Hey,
Australian living in Berlin atm. Add me if you like. PSN A90Q20V
Mostly like driving the 'ring online though...
 
Hi I have been to Stuttgart once and it was awesome.
 
I AM from Stuttgart! They call it Benztown for a reason... :sly:
 
Hi I am Australian but I went to Switzerland once and they all spoke German. I tried to converse to the best of my ability. I also like to race Nurburgring at night while it's raining. Do I qualify?
Thanks.
Ta-Ta
 
Hi, I'm from Friedberg "ELVIS-Town". Elvis served in the Army from Oct.1958 until March 1960, Ray-Barracks, Friedberg, 3rd Brigade.
 
Hi I am Australian but I went to Switzerland once and they all spoke German. I tried to converse to the best of my ability. I also like to race Nurburgring at night while it's raining. Do I qualify?
Thanks.
Ta-Ta

I'm Australian as well and I've been to Germany! (and Austria ;-) )

And my English partner lived there for three years with her first husband, who was in the RAF.

And a friend of one of my step-sons married a German girl and lives there now!

I've also been to Switzerland, where they speak Schweizerdeutsch (sp?), which to my ears and limited grasp of German sounds like it has about as much in common with German as Dutch does with English :scared:
 
I am a German guy too :). Living in the heart of Bavaria :)
 
FYI Daan, this should be in Online section. ;)

Posted through GTP Mobile
 
Back