HanibalII (Banned) Messages 206 Australia Messages HanibalII Dec 14, 2012 #1 I was wondering if there was a quick way to get a list of all the cars/helmets/paints etc that you have. Cheers
I was wondering if there was a quick way to get a list of all the cars/helmets/paints etc that you have. Cheers
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Dec 14, 2012 #2 HanibalII I was wondering if there was a quick way to get a list of all the cars/helmets/paints etc that you have. Cheers Click to expand... Nope, sorry You'll have to make your own list.
HanibalII I was wondering if there was a quick way to get a list of all the cars/helmets/paints etc that you have. Cheers Click to expand... Nope, sorry You'll have to make your own list.
JeremiahTB (Banned) Messages 287 United States Messages JeremiahTB Dec 14, 2012 #3 There is a checklist at a website called MyGranTurismo. At least I think that's what it is. There you can just click on each item you have and refer back to it whenever you want.
There is a checklist at a website called MyGranTurismo. At least I think that's what it is. There you can just click on each item you have and refer back to it whenever you want.