Getting a PhotoMode render to a computer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sven
  • 67 comments
  • 4,592 views
Well, this is one of the first things I'll be testing once I get the game, to make sure my MAXDrive works for transferring the images. After all, I'll need some way to swap out my computer's wallpaper every couple of days, right? :)
 
Yeah, I'll be using the PhotoMode mostly for my Desktop Wallpaper, rather than printing and sticking em to my wall or making a "GT4 Photo Album".. I have 3 different makes of flashdrives, so HOPEFULLY one will work! :)
 
The other advantage is that I can run 'em through Photoshop. I know a few tricks that can push a CGI image much closer to reality. :)
 
I just recently got an Epson Photo R200 and that one works fine too (though the pictures do come out a little dark)
 
Arwin: what are you using to print with, the demo?
 
flamingwonky
PS2 > Printer > Scissors
> Scanner. Any questions? :D
That would be a great solution if I had a decent compatable printer and a scanner...
 
except if the whole point of transferring them to your computer was to save ink on something you are quite happy to keep in digital format as i am. :sly:
 
ya ink is dam expensive these days, more expensive than a new printer that come with new ink
 
Back