Getting Premiums - color/colour?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 4 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
So, after most of the standards I'm now buying the Premiums.
But how do I choose colour/color?
Should I just go with the one it comes with as standard or do you have som advaice?
 
Obviously you should just go for the one you think looks best. If you can't decide, grind your enzo down la sarthe one more time and buy two! ;)
 
Obviously you should just go for the one you think looks best. If you can't decide, grind your enzo down la sarthe one more time and buy two! ;)

Well sometimes it's so hard.
Usually I go with the one I think is most original.

I guess there isn't an real answer :(
 
Choose a colour that you'd like to get another paint chip of?
 
Choose a colour that you'd like to get another paint chip of?

Coming to think of it that's actually what i do most of the time. I look for what color i'm most likely to use on another car and get that one for the extra paint chip! Hope that helps a bit...
 
Back