GhostRider65 Tuning Garage GT6 ( IN MEMORY OF TURNLEFT " Rest in peace " )

I've tried north of 30 of your tunes now. the very first tune from gt planet was yours and it was eye opening what my best tunes and times were compared to yours. lots of seconds. lol. all of your tunes are stupendous. I can't say I've raced a tune from you with a complaint. lsd activates when it should in turns, suspension travels and absorbs as good as it can in gt i.m.o. sometimes I tweak with power to weight ratios just to hear a different exhuast note. lol. but your best feature i think overall, (not down playing your other expertise areas, by any means. they are as well the best I've ever tried.) I guess personal fav is your gear sets. I race through powerband of revs in every gear in every car it seems. again thank you ****tons! can't wait to see and hopefully aid in the upcoming gt sport community! your tuning garage is massive and youhit every cars sweet spot that I've tried. much congrats and praise good sir!

I've tried north of 30 of your tunes now. the very first tune from gt planet was yours and it was eye opening what my best tunes and times were compared to yours. lots of seconds. lol. all of your tunes are stupendous. I can't say I've raced a tune from you with a complaint. lsd activates when it should in turns, suspension travels and absorbs as good as it can in gt i.m.o. sometimes I tweak with power to weight ratios just to hear a different exhuast note. lol. but your best feature i think overall, (not down playing your other expertise areas, by any means. they are as well the best I've ever tried.) I guess personal fav is your gear sets. I race through powerband of revs in every gear in every car it seems. again thank you ****tons! can't wait to see and hopefully aid in the upcoming gt sport community! your tuning garage is massive and youhit every cars sweet spot that I've tried. much congrats and praise good sir!

I'd like to add for my own personal tunes I'm trying tl.work on I take jeje tunes as a base. his tunes are also extremely as well and I have used alot of his. ford's as well in have tried and enjoyed tjourghourly. I'm working to create my own as well soon in prepeeation for gt sport.

I'd like to add for my own personal tunes I'm trying tl.work on I take jeje tunes as a base. his tunes are also extremely as well and I have used alot of his. ford's as well in have tried and enjoyed tjourghourly. I'm working to create my own as well soon in prepeeation for gt sport.

Welcome in :gtpflag:@Drunkpunk . I wish you much success in your tunes. If you need help do not hesitate to ask. My dear friend @GhostRider65 and I will be happy to help you. Thanks a lot Drunkpunk :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks a lot my friend :bowdown:, i'm flattered by this testimony of sympathy :)๐Ÿ‘... If some of my settings were able to help you have fun with your cars then it's a pure joy and a great satisfaction for me ;)..
I think you will find your happiness with some others excellent Tuners on :gtpflag:because a different style and we take this opportunity to share settings and unpretentious, to help the community :gtplanet: ๐Ÿ’ก !!
If you want to make your contribution to the building :)๐Ÿ‘, i can only encourage you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and some will be happy to help you and advise you :) !!

Cheers my friend :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

Welcome in :gtpflag:@Drunkpunk . I wish you much success in your tunes. If you need help do not hesitate to ask. My dear friend @GhostRider65 and I will be happy to help you. Thanks a lot Drunkpunk :cheers: :cheers:
thank you very much my fellow comrade! it isgreat to be so accepted and encouraged. I will ask for help and try to compare times! I don't believe I'm as expierenced nor fast as some of you others. but the joy your tunes have brought to driving some of these cars and races is impeccable.

Thanks a lot my friend :bowdown:, i'm flattered by this testimony of sympathy :)๐Ÿ‘... If some of my settings were able to help you have fun with your cars then it's a pure joy and a great satisfaction for me ;)..
I think you will find your happiness with some others excellent Tuners on :gtpflag:because a different style and we take this opportunity to share settings and unpretentious, to help the community :gtplanet: ๐Ÿ’ก !!
If you want to make your contribution to the building :)๐Ÿ‘, i can only encourage you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and some will be happy to help you and advise you :) !!

Cheers my friend :cheers:๐Ÿ‘
a greatttt many of your tunes aided me in logging my fastest times, and feeling most comfortable under wide open throttle! it is a utter joy to read and be apart of such a helpful and proactive and current group of excellent minded racers and tuners! the game for me is far faster, far more competive, far more enjoyable, more fun, and much more immersive with the knowledge I've gaibed from this community, it's members and specifically your garage and your generosity to share your wealth. a's well as all others! I very greatly appreciate the help! it's also peaked my interest in tuning and understanding! thank you for showing me the correct and proper way to be introduced! I shall carry on such grand gestures and hospitality! im happily exploring all corners of this excellent community! please feel free to add my psn. "drunkpunk954" I shall talk with you guys soon!

GhostRider65 you have an amazing database of 400PP to 550PP tunes for GT6. I play with the DualShock controller and almost all of your tunes work very well with that setup. Thanks again for sharing you talent on tuning.

Thanks a lot my friend Tuner, I'm flattered by your comment and I thank you :bowdown:, for my 400pp to 550pp tunes, I try to stay close to reality and that's what I prefer and I am happy that you enjoyed some models :)๐Ÿ‘. But, just like you now, there are of good Tuners with their own styles to the community services because the most important is that all the drivers find their happiness and pleasure with their cars with :gtplanet:.
I hope to have the pleasure of enjoying your other cars :)๐Ÿ‘.
Take care of yourself.
Best regards :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

I wish you had more tunes for more common cars on gt6 i love what ypu have done with the lust of tunes on here . Actually more ff tunes

Latest Posts

Back