Gif Kits Round 6

United States
in a box
Well Time for the next round of the Gif Kits, This is the Japanese Supercar Challenge. Rules are simple of the 6 cars choose ONLY ONE to make a kit for.

Toyota Supra
jza80-r.GIF

Nissan Skyline BNR34
r34g.GIF

Mazda FD3S RX-7
fd3s-g.GIF

Honda NSX Type-R
nsx2.GIF

Subaru WRX Impreza STi
imp-c.GIF

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
evo8g.GIF

Deadline is Thursday October 30 2003

Best of luck to all competing

Sorry about the quality, but I had to convert it to jpeg before I uploaded it to Digitalpose. If anyone knows another free site to host my pics, I would be most thankfull.:D

I hope you guys like this one. I was vexed with car and body kit choices so Here's what I got.

EDIT: Forgot the name, it's the Midnight Thunder.

Hey guys, I know I submitted my final already, I just thought you would like to see my secondary one that I basically had fun with. I call it Pacupra.

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Thanks for the link Fusion:cheers:
So wadya think of my first gif.?

I like it, but I don't use a host to put mine on the site, I just go to the post reply and attach a file. hope that helps. Plus, you could find a program out there to help u animate it a little more. Other than that, I love it.

are you sure you want that skyline instead of that 'Honda NSX Type-R'? I think out of the 3, the nsx was the best one, looks bad ass. :D would have my vote so far.;)

Skip, you have names for your kits?

I may have to enter this one, as it has MY CAR (JZA80)
*maniacal laugh*

BTW, what's up with all of the moving paint jobs on this comp? They look ok, but they really aren't real. Just my opinon. I'm not flaming.

thanks for the positive comments OmicroN; i changed my entry to the NSX:). I think that these gif cars are a lot more fun than the photoshops; you get a better chance to express your creativity rather than just cut 'n pasting parts. And kaze, I have no ideas for names....that havent already been used (venom, sniper, etc.)

Back