Gif Kits Round 6

Originally posted by kazesupra
Detail???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to flame, you guys have no sense of detail. It's a good idea, but it won't come down to detail. It will go to who has the majority's idea of the "coolest" paint job, not the detail. ;) Sorry.

*ecit* Drifterzzz, you're killing me.....;)

its all in the same lol. You understand the basic idea it has to flow with the car it cant just be a great paintjob but look gay as hell witht the car

check out the first post, basically you create your own bodykit for one of the cars listed. MS Paint only, has to be an original kit.

Here's my custom kit contest. Huge wide body, custom front, tailights, seats, shaved mirrors, doors almost invisible, etc.

Attachments

• supracraze.gif
    supracraze.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 315
Thanks man, and to think, i jsut started making these gifs yesterday and im already starting to animate them, heh. I just want to put one more on (not competition one) just to try and show off, hehe.

Attachments

• flashteg.gif
    flashteg.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
he did a lot better than you did;)
I didn't mean any offense by it. I just think with all that going on it takes away from the kit. I can't be the only one here who thinks so. Oh, and another thing, it's just my opinion, and that's my first gif. I have ever done. For it being my first one I think it's pretty good, and it's alot cleaner looking. ;)

Originally posted by drifterzzz
fusion i want to ask can u use kit from others cars to my entry ...:confused:

no totally new kits everytime. Or you can take a kit youve made edit it a little and make it Version 2 or just "My kit 2"

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I didn't mean any offense by it. I just think with all that going on it takes away from the kit. I can't be the only one here who thinks so. Oh, and another thing, it's just my opinion, and that's my first gif. I have ever done. For it being my first one I think it's pretty good, and it's alot cleaner looking. ;)

silvia that was like my 5th or 6th lol

Might as well enter this one. I got no time, been makin' GIF '80s Hondas.

This kit is version 2, it has not been entered in another competition

Back