GIFC: Manga Cars: 11th Stage

Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
hope your happy, i changed my avatar!!;)
There ya go, now if you could jsut go to empty parking lots to drift, gettin yuor license suspened like that, hahahaha. See how bored I am?

Originally posted by FusionS2000
well when those events start comming to north carolina ill go to em'.

IMO I think the 12th stage should be 350Z, just to challenge the competitors a bit.
I dont see what is so challenging about a 350Z, but thats just me.

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
There ya go, now if you could jsut go to empty parking lots to drift, gettin yuor license suspened like that, hahahaha. See how bored I am?

lol yeah we were in an empty parking lot we had some sones set up and all!!!

I'm glad you accepted my invitation Fusion, it's nice to see you back. Nice tune, I love the clean look, and the brakes are just fine IMHO. We are not doing a 350Z for the next comp (unless someone can find, or make me a scaled version). I have already settled on a scaled view, for the next stage. So if someone can find me a scaled view 350Z, we will tune it. Otherwise, We're just doin' the car I have already chosen. ;)

I knew it! I KNEW IT! I knew you were just waiting, waiting to come and totally kill all the competition! That is insane man, nice to see you back here. Got my vote. :D

he aint got nuthin on me. this comp is mine >: D

Tom's and Fusion's are insane. TOo bad I won't be entering until I get some inspiration. Maybe my trip to D.C. will give me inspiration. Or in April when I go to Calli. :D

Tom's and Fusion's are insane. TOo bad I won't be entering until I get some inspiration. Maybe my trip to D.C. will give me inspiration. Or in April when I go to Calli. :D
just woundering, how will going to california give you inspiration?:odd:

Funny, I lived in california for 15 years and only saw nice cars every once in awhile, all the other ones were broken down peices of crap, guess it depends on the part of california.

Originally posted by FusionS2000
this comp is anybody's tom, but I got a feeling its gonna come down to you and me in the end:mischievous:

Meh, with me back in bizness. You can count me in as the stages progress. But im making my doubt once again.
|
|
|
Well heres my Entry, But not my final. You'll should know this car, as its from everyones favorite game, Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero.

HardWeapon_Chaser_Stage11.bmp

Hard Weapon's Chaser

I did alot of modding to this car. For instance. The Brake lights, they are the newer ones. The body kit is Hard Weapon's kit exactly from the game, and the color is the exact same color that is in the game. The only thing on this car is the sponser's, wheels and his sticker, but I think this turned out pretty good.

Please, tell me how it is.

You'll see some great improvements by tomarrow. This car will have a interior and stuff. Hopefully, but, silvia Drifter, if you put the poll up before im even online, thats fine. Im cool with it. Just expect to see some realistic mod's to the Hard Weapon Chaser. It'll be great.

Originally posted by Darin
You'll see some great improvements by tomarrow. This car will have a interior and stuff. Hopefully, but, silvia Drifter, if you put the poll up before im even online, thats fine. Im cool with it. Just expect to see some realistic mod's to the Hard Weapon Chaser. It'll be great.
Well I'll be putting the poll up probably around 4:30ish unless SD want's it to run till like 8. So you could probably get online before then. :D

Well I'll be putting the poll up probably around 4:30ish unless SD want's it to run till like 8. So you could probably get online before then. :D
Let it run until 8:00. Also, Darin, When you put your Final Entry, you must erase your previous gif's. In the future, if you want to give people a progress report, just keep editing the same post, and put a post with a link to it, so everyone can click on it, and be takien straight to it.;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Let it run until 8:00. Also, Darin, When you put your Final Entry, you must erase your previous gif's. In the future, if you want to give people a progress report, just keep editing the same post, and put a post with a link to it, so everyone can click on it, and be takien straight to it.;)

Yea, I said that when I was making the old GIF contest's. Its harder to make them polls with mutiple Images of the same car. Ah, them day of anger and insanity. I remember them well. Yea, I'll do that.:D

Originally posted by Darin
Yea, I said that when I was making the old GIF contest's. Its harder to make them polls with mutiple Images of the same car. Ah, them day of anger and insanity. I remember them well. Yea, I'll do that.:D
Thankyou. It's nice when people just follow the rules, and don't give me **** about it. ;)

Latest Posts

Back