GIFC: Manga Cars: 13th Stage

this 1 any better..im lookin 4 comments on which 1 i should keep.
FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• 13thstage2.png
    13thstage2.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 296
Originally posted by BGsp33d
CREDITS PEOPLE CREDITS sd please inforce your rules..

did u mean me cuz its exactly the same as the last 1 with a different paintjob by me so i ASSUMED that people would realize that but if ya dont...rims by OmicroN

lol, I don't think you've ever spelled my name right. I agree more people need to credit. BMW, you should only have 1 car posted, if this is your final, put FINAL ENTRY, and get rid of the other one.

Originally posted by OmicroN
lol, I don't think you've ever spelled my name right. I agree more people need to credit. BMW, you should only have 1 car posted, if this is your final, put FINAL ENTRY, and get rid of the other one.
Thankyou Omicron.👍 It's nice to see someone else but me enforce the rules. I mean it's really up to all of us, to keep this contest running smoothly.......... ;)

yea this 1 is pretty long...u entering SD?
BTW: sorry for the credit thingy.and not spelling ur name right OmicroN

Yes I am entering. I started my entry a few days ago.....

It's really long this time, because I was wasted when I put up the Contest thread.....So......then I just left it that way, so people would put more time into their entries. I want to see the dopest S15's, I have ever seen.....

;)

hi guys

ive decided to enter this contest:mischievous:

credit to ayax r for the seats.

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• silviad155.png
    silviad155.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 239
Looks good Deano.👍

LOL, Chaos, you say that every contest, and then you end up voting on someone else. ;)

Nice deano, overall looks good, but for some reason, doesn't look like your style, dunno why. You may have my vote, but I like mine better :P it will be a nice competition.:cool:

Im a late entry, did it today because Im sick and needed something to do. The body is modded but mostly Ronins (as stated).
Yeh this is my S15 Track car, the Crayola Racing Team track car that is. I know its sorta ricey but it serves a purpose.
The website on the front reads: "www.exvitermini.com"

Attachments

• silvia-race.png
    silvia-race.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 244
Here is my Final Entry

Rims by: ? (If you know, speak up)
The rest was made by me using only MS Paint..............

Sparco Touring seats
Nismo carbon fiber adjustable wing
Custom kit
Custom aero mirrors
Brembo 14" brake kit
Custom, lightweight, rollcage
GReady Drift exhaust system

Attachments

• 13th stage.png
    13th stage.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 200
Nice silvia, looks just like the car in your avatar. I say you have a shot at winning.

radicool, I don't know what to say about that, very, different.

Crayola, that you may have pushed everything a little too much together, otherwise, good attempt.;)

Thanks Omi :cheers: I love what you did with the shading on your entry, with only a few shades...... Good Job...
Just so everyone knows, 14th stage is up, so go check it out.....

////14th Stage\\\\

;)

Originally posted by d155
hi guys

ive decided to enter this contest:mischievous:

credit to ayax r for the seats.

FINAL ENTRY
yo, deano, I just noticed something. You have my basic outline of the rear lights I made, i'm guessing you just used them and modified them. I guess it'll be ok not to credit for 'em.;)

Eh, same for the front lights, same but modified.:odd:
Did you happen to use mine as a base? Cause I see a lot of the things I modified intergrated into yours, just not the same. Like the changed hood line, I repositioned some things too. I changed up the door post. Just a lot of similarities. We used the same seats even.:P

I would also like to point out that your fender flares are the same as mine. What's going on here.:confused:

Back