GIFC: Manga Cars: 18th Stage

enkrypt car isn't anything special.. he just moved wbk from hi old rx-7 on to supra.. also based his color on zamtakis... imo 5 minutes of work... zamatki ownz.. as always

sorry for double post... theres a few more hours left. heres my updated entry..

Final Entry

Base by Ayaxr/TT511
Autocannon Supra Featuring 123KLAN
custom bodykit
Blue Chill paintjob courtesy of 123K(done by me)
custom rims
Endless Brakes
Apex'i N1 Exhaust
HKS Chiller
Custom Sparco Seats
enjoi!

Attachments

• 123klansupra.png
    123klansupra.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 402
Ok...I chnaged my mind. I'm in.
Here is my FINAL ENTRY.
I just made a bodykit for the supra and changed some things too.
d.aspx

Dayum. didn't find the time to do anything to it, so count this as my FINAL ENTRY:

attachment.php

Credits:
Base_Ayaxr & TT511
Rims_TT511
Seats_Silviadrifter
everything else (WBK, CF, eyelids etc.) by me

Hope you guys like it though!

Originally posted by Mati PL
enkrypt car isn't anything special.. he just moved wbk from hi old rx-7 on to supra.. also based his color on zamtakis... imo 5 minutes of work... zamatki ownz.. as always

What the hell is your problem. Wow, I used the front view from my RX7. The sideview needed to be completely redone. I also did alot of work to the rear view.

About my paintjob. Wow, the colors are similar. Who cares. You are the only one saying anything about it. You have no way of knowing if my car was painted like that before he even made his. No matter what color I used I'd be copying someone. I know that you don't like me because of what happened with Cerberus, but damn, leave that out of this.

Originally posted by eightfivezero
Dayum. didn't find the time to do anything to it, so count this as my FINAL ENTRY:

attachment.php

Credits:
Base_Ayaxr & TT511
Rims_TT511
Seats_Silviadrifter
everything else (WBK, CF, eyelids etc.) by me

Hope you guys like it though!

nice,good job eightfivezero
;)

This is my FINAL ENTRY I hope its not to late. I know i dont have much of a chance but i had fun with this one so i think i'll release it anyway.

Its meant to be the C-West Supra but i saw TT511's yellow one and it doesnt compete with that either.

Credits to Chaos Fire for the Awesome rims.

Attachments

• cwest.png
    cwest.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 385
That's it, I don't want to hear another word from anyone about this matter. It clearly states in the rules, that there is to be No Flaming..... period.......

;)

Well... i couldnt find the time to do a supra so i bow out of this one,Silvia do you realtime drift or granturismo drift? if so id like to see ur vids ...see how i stack upto others lol not that many drifters around here..*sigh*

SD is a GT3 drifter (or thats all ive seen him drift on) and he is AWESOME...He is considered a Drift king that only a few others around here get to be. I have seen his vids and last time i looked in his sig he had a few like ///SLIDE///.

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
BTW Zoxxy, are you allowed to make a new final entry? I was under the impression that this was against the rules. But I could be wrong.
I just updated my old one, but I was too lazy to edit...
Oh, and please don't write my nick with capital Z...It looks really gh3y ;)

Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
Well... i couldnt find the time to do a supra so i bow out of this one,Silvia do you realtime drift or granturismo drift? if so id like to see ur vids ...see how i stack upto others lol not that many drifters around here..*sigh*

I actually drift IRL, and in GT3, although my RL drifting is on hold due to lack of a drift car...........

I have a few vids in my sig, if you want to check them out...... I have a new vid in the works, that will be done, within a week, so stay tuned for that........

SD is a GT3 drifter (or thats all ive seen him drift on) and he is AWESOME...He is considered a Drift king that only a few others around here get to be. I have seen his vids and last time i looked in his sig he had a few like ///SLIDE///.

Thanks for your support...... However, I don't think I am a drift king...... Also, now I have a GT2 drift vid, so I am no longer just a GT3 drifter........ Furthermore, I'm going to take down "Slide" pretty soon, as it is starting to show it's age, so if anyone needs to download it, do it soon. I am making room, for my newest vid.......

;);)

all you need silvia is a car with a FR drive train and some skill with drifting and here ya go
just get a 240 or something like that

Originally posted by K-1
all you need silvia is a car with a FR drive train and some skill with drifting and here ya go
just get a 240 or something like that

Where do you think my name comes from?.........

I used to own a 91' S13 coupe.........

I am looking to buy another one very soon (as soon as I get my Jetta sold).........

;)

Back