GIFC: Manga Cars: Third Stage

Originally posted by FusionS2000
nope all done in MS paint.:D
Much props to you. I respect a paintjob like that coming from MS paint. The paintjob I'm working on for this comp, is testing my skills something terrible. I created a new kit based off two other kits for this one to. It's going to take me every bit of time before deadline to finish it. I'm just picky, and I keap changing things. ;)

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
Updated Entry

Graphics Applied

181103-171103-lancer background1.png

awesome, it's very mean looking. I want one.:lol:

Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
SO!!!!! does it bother you that much what other people think... (not to be a jerk)

He might want to know if he's doing good and if people like it. Oh and, can you stop changing your avatar every day?

Ok, let's get back on topic. Suby, your car looks good for your first entry. You just need to work on shading, and just spend more time on it. Fire Emblem, your car is the ****, I love the paintjob, the rims, everything, good job. Ok, I'm having a hard time figuring out a paintjob for my entry, maybe I'll just try out some different paintjobs in NFSU, and see what would look good on an Evo.;)

I've done CF trunks before, nothing special.;) i'm still thinking about what i'm going to do to mine. Here's what I have so far.

Attachments

• lancer.gif
    lancer.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 68
Back