GIFC: Manga Cars: Third Stage

heres the front view of my first try at the manga cars the side and back view are in progress

EDIT: here it is so far NOT final entry
lol can u tell i got lazy on the side skirts and back end

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 297
Originally posted by OmicroN
I've done CF trunks before, nothing special.;) i'm still thinking about what i'm going to do to mine. Here's what I have so far.

integra taillight conversion? preety sweet omni.

Initial, that's really good. I like how you took a different view on this.

Thank you to the people who like mine. I don't think it really looks like a lancer much anymore. lol

Here's an update, I don't really feel like going off and just updating the old post, :P it's just my lazy instincts.:lol:
211103-lancer2.gif

Originally posted by OmicroN
I've done CF trunks before, nothing special.;) i'm still thinking about what i'm going to do to mine. Here's what I have so far.
Looks good Omicron. I like the taillights, they kind of look like they came off a Volvo C70. Also, When you say CF, do you mean carbon fiber?;)

Ok, here is my Final Entry

Rims by Twin Turbo
Seats by Ayaxr (modified by me)
The rest done by me in MS paint.

It's sporting my new "Aeon" kit, and here are some of the other modifications:

Custom cup mirrors
Custom headlights ( HID projectors molded into painted CF)
Custom taillights (molded and painted CF)
Custom Hood Scoop
"Aeon" rear wing
dual exhaust
Roll cage
Custom paintjob

Well I think that's it. Everybody has done a great job, and let the best car win. Opinions welcome.
;)

Attachments

• lancer evo vii 4.png
    lancer evo vii 4.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 335
Originally posted by Jeff I.
my entry:
221103-171103-lancer.gif
That's cool Jeff, but I think you need a closer color to red for the lightest shade. I like the rear taillights, they remind me of S15 taillights. ;)

Better?
Well, you just got rid of the shade all together. I know it can be frustrating trying to get the shades just right, but keep at it, and don't take shortcuts. I would suggest a shade between red and orange for the lightest shade IMO. ;)

I didnt get rid of the shading, what are you talking about:confused: look closer, and you will see it. I was just making a closer shade to the origanal red, Ill try and fix it.

Like this, you can use it if you want, since all I did was add the one shade.;)

Attachments

• 221103-171103-lancer.png
    221103-171103-lancer.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 73
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Like this, you can use it if you want, since all I did was add the one shade.;)

looks good but you need to:
A. break up the shadow colr by adding another color between dark and light.
B. the color orange doesnt look very good for a highlight color.

here.

C. i didnt do this but maybe adding a bit of red under the highlights?

Attachments

• jeff_evo.gif
    jeff_evo.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 72
Originally posted by tbgtr34
looks good but you need to:
A. break up the shadow colr by adding another color between dark and light.
B. the color orange doesnt look very good for a highlight color.

here.
thats exactly what I had befor, will you people make up your minds on how shading is supposed to look like, Im tired of this:banghead:. the entry from the link in my last post is my final one, there.

thats exactly what I had befor, will you people make up your minds on how shading is supposed to look like, Im tired of this:banghead:. the entry from the link in my last post is my final one, there.
Settle down Jeff, yours' did not look like that before. Thankyou. tbgtr, for helping explain. I am still learning this also, although, I think I have improved much from the first manga comp, don't ya think? Anyway, if you really want some good tips for shading, and just the overall build up of manga cars, then you should check out The Official Manga Car Site. There are a couple members that are a bit dimwitted, but for the most part you can learn a lot from people like tbgtr, ayaxr, and jetta2nr. ;)

Latest Posts

Back