GIFs of cars with tiny difference (tutorial & GT500/MX5/GTR series added)

• Thread starter markwang
  • 314 comments
If anything, it would go after the Murcielago but before the SV.
The SV came after the Reventón yes, but for design purposes, take a look at the Murciélago-Reventón-Aventador sequence. Its pure evolution

Kinda sad/annoying to see that for each consecutive year on the Kaz N24 GTR, it started out with great aero and was really low, and each year it had less aero than the previous and was raised a little as well.

Kinda sad/annoying to see that for each consecutive year on the Kaz N24 GTR, it started out with great aero and was really low, and each year it had less aero than the previous and was raised a little as well.

Is that because of regulations?

lj3HIOhr.gif

Last edited:
Completely different cars for different classes. 2011 was an SP8T class car, so only an engine size restricted class, 2012 was effectively a stock road car with a roll cage, and 2013 was a full SP9 FIA GT3 class car.

Great thread

would love to see a TVR one!

V8s - Griffith - Tuscan - Tamora - T350

(The Cerberra would look odd, as it had a longer wheelbase, has a unique engine, and of course is a hardtop)

Hmm I expected the wheelbase of the R33 to be significantly longer than the R32 and R34, but it doesn't appear so here. Its supposed to be almost 11cm longer, or 421⁄64in than the R32. It looks half that in gt6. Anyone else notice this?

Hmm I expected the wheelbase of the R33 to be significantly longer than the R32 and R34, but it doesn't appear so here. Its supposed to be almost 11cm longer, or 421⁄64in than the R32. It looks half that in gt6. Anyone else notice this?

There is a noticeable difference and it doesn't look wrong to me.
A 4" difference in a small gif of a scaled down car would not be a big difference.

New word for push-ups?
What a world!
Not new, but correct term. After all the same motion on a bench is a "bench PRESS"

But kudos to this thread. You could of adding the Rx8 the the Rx7 gif.
Could always do a normal to tuned version like the G37s etc

Back