M MarcInJapan Messages 33 Dec 25, 2013 #1 I think I read that you can't do that right now? Does anyone have any insight if maybe that will happen in the near future?
I think I read that you can't do that right now? Does anyone have any insight if maybe that will happen in the near future?
Unknown? Messages 307 Messages Doc_Of_D Dec 25, 2013 #2 I don't think so. I'm just guessing but I think they got rid of it because all cars are accessible through the dealership and are no longer rare. In GT5 it made sense because used cars were harder to obtain.
I don't think so. I'm just guessing but I think they got rid of it because all cars are accessible through the dealership and are no longer rare. In GT5 it made sense because used cars were harder to obtain.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 25, 2013 #3 If it comes back at all it will be in the Community features update. If it doesn't come back then, it won't be back at all. And the ETA for those features is January.
If it comes back at all it will be in the Community features update. If it doesn't come back then, it won't be back at all. And the ETA for those features is January.