Ginetta G4

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoGuedez
  • 8 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
230
Portugal
Porto
Messages
JoGuedez_
Does anybody have one of this ?


I can trade for a Lancia Stratos or tell me what you guys want ;)


Cheers.
 
Will trade mym G4 for any chrome chips, preferably silver?

Hope u can help.

Thx.
 
I don't have any chrome chips.
 
Anyone ?
 
Hey I have this car, what rally cars do you have?
 
Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98
Toyota Celica GT Four Rally Car (ST185) '95
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Suzuki Escudo
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car
 
Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98
Toyota Celica GT Four Rally Car (ST185) '95
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Suzuki Escudo
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car

Interested in the Toyota Celica GT Four Rally Car (ST185) '95, can trade in 3hrs time. is that ok?
 
Yes, that's ok ;) Going to send you invite from my both accounts.
 
Back