Girls Photomodels in photo location

I think it is necessary to add a photo location (such as a car wash or the Detroit Motor Show) and sexy 3d girls in bikinis or short skirts that would go around the car.
They may be different, the Japanese outfit in the Japanese photo location, the model with the checkered flag in the location race track, in an evening dress in the location "Motor Show", or in a suit female students in location "street racing"
👍
stend2.jpg

I think it is necessary to add a photo location (such as a car wash or the Detroit Motor Show) and sexy 3d girls in bikinis or short skirts that would go around the car.
They may be different, the Japanese outfit in the Japanese photo location, the model with the checkered flag in the location race track, in an evening dress in the location "Motor Show", or in a suit female students in location "street racing"

Not sure whether anyone would want to call it "necessary", but I'd be all for it. :D

Just imagine a couple of hot girls in Bible Black cosplay outfits next to my F40. :drool:

Just what Forza was missing... Digital T&A. Im sure that Little Timmy playing on his Kinect would have a blast making the dried up digital model pose in all sorts of suggestive positions on our favorite cars. Or better yet they can add a pedestal and a rope chain around the car and the model, to really simulate going to a car show.

Forza has enough inane, non car guy crap. Lets not add to that list.

Personally, I think if you need a woman to make a car exciting, either the car is boring and you shouldn't be taking a photo of it in the first place, or you're not really a car person.

Car companies only hire supermodels to distract people from ugly and boring cars. The car in the OP is a good example...except Mazda forgot to hire a good-looking supermodel...then again, she DOES make the car look better.

Back