Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

Great shots with one of the most beautiful cars in the world:drool::bowdown:👍
Thanks a lot:cheers:
Efficient TVR pictures, the first one including the motel looks very very very nice, each shots is made with its own mood, Ilya's texture pack seems to be more than helpfull to us :) Beautiful McLaren F1 pics, elegant grey color. Bravo Eric.
Cheers Herve:cheers: I agree, Ilya's texture pack is amazing and so adaptable:tup:
GPR
It's just an icon I got from online and made it smaller. I just used the new upload feature here to use it. Painful to do though, really want the Emoticons back. :(

Nice F1 pics, sweet colour for it. And shot 1 is the strongest to me, so good choice for your comp entry.
Thanks George:cheers: Your wish came true as well!!👍 The colour was one of the Mazorias named after a mountain, but the editing took away any sense of that.
The TVR set is :drool:! Enough said! Good job with the McLaren, good luck in the comp! :)
Thanks a lot Ciro:cheers:
Been meaning to tell you that that's one of sexy TVR set there Eric. I love every single shot there, the intensity, colour. Awesome :cheers:
Thanks Sean:cheers: one of the best cars in the game for me.
Very nice TVR set Eric

I agree with george about this one.
The second one with this vintage edit work is excellent, and very realistic 👍
And nice McLaren shots also, your choice fo the CCCL is the good one I think but I like also the two others :cheers:
Thanks a lot Jérémy:cheers: I wasn't sure about the vintage one, but it has gone down well:tup:
The TVR set is like car picture 🤬 (not sure it is a bad word or not). It looks so realistic. I wish I had editing skills like that. :bowdown:
Cheers Ninja:cheers: Your editing skills are great and will improve - we're all trying to improve in these boards, that's what keeps me here:tup:
Good one! I'm in love with the first one with profound depth of field and sweep of motion - only point that gets me on nerves is that the car looks floating on the road in the second photo.(the surface looking too intact without wakes of something at all)
:lol: Oh yeah!!!:D
I did a shoot with a silver Civic a while back and for some reason the shadows under the car were terrible and rendering on the road was sooo smooth.:yuck::cheers:
C-C-C-Combo breaker!! Specially the 1st photo! :droo:👍
Thanks Peter:cheers:
Looks like I've missed a lot. Amazing pitures on the last 2 pages. I want to say a few words about Big Three set. I love atmosphere in this set. Textures, toning, the work with light and shadows - everything is just great. :drool::drool::drool:
Fantastic work, Eric !
Thanks a lot Ilya:cheers: Really appreciate that:tup: They owe a lot to your texture pack - a stroke of genius:)👍

Got to love the BMW vs Mercedes shot! :D:tup: I'd say your reject is really good too, the one you entered is a bit better, I have to agree! 👍

Wow, this last one is really beautiful Eric 👍 Love the close angle, the soft light and the reflections on the body car and the rim. Bravo !
I like also the toning of your close shot of the McLaren. The pack of cappuccino is very well done with a good bokeh / dof 👍 And the SLR one has a good compostion for a great atmosphere :)

Wonderful entries ! My favorites are DTM and 512BB pictures, especially 512! Beautiful picture, it really shines like a pure gold :drool::drool::drool:
Amazing work !

I like the composition of the SLR under the street lamp. 👍 But the best of your recent comp entries to me is the DTM standards. Nice shot indeed. 👍

I absolutely agree with Nicolas. The colour on the GT-R... Nothing to say, just a classic :drool:ing :bowdown: to the creator of DAT colour on my favourite car 👍

I also like a lot the Allies shots, great toning and beautiful light especially on the first two shots 👍
The GTR in Tokyo is excellent, very realistic 👍
the kart space shot is very original, very colorful with a good composition. And I agree with George (again) about the last one !

I love the progression in the quality of your shots Man! The Kart space shot blows me away by far!

Where is the Star Wars shot??? It's among my fave G-73 photos.

No matter, can't wait to see your first GT6 shot.

You now control you environment with aplomb. Beautiful selections on display here.

Commander, I would follow you into an editing battle anytime.:gtpflag:

Back