Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

Well done on the F1 police car edit. It's nicely done and looks great. 👍 Strong contender.

Palying GT5 for the first time is one of the less pleasent videogame experience, I sold it and a few month later bought a second hand copy, some weeks later I tried the photomode hehe.

My favourite champagne is the rosé by Veuve Cliquot, The Extra Brut by Pol Roger is also super yummy ;)

Very nice foggy Monza panorama mate, no rip-off, here a real merging picture process 👍

Excellent Police edit, adding the street signs, why didn't I tried this before ? This is a true demo of what made me dive into the pano world, more more lanscape, more action, more colors. I want more ! Bravo :cheers:

I missed a lot of great things these last days. All your last set and single pics are really superb Eric 👍
The Aston / M5 chase shot is excellent, great composition and sense of motion 👍
The three shots with the R8 and the 512BB are superb, great light and sense of action once more. They have a very reallistic rendering 👍 And the last one with the three cars is maybe the best of all !
The Prowler shot is beautiful with a nice warm feeling.
Love also all the yellow SLS shots, nice light, great choices of angles and great edit work :)
The GT40 shot is good too, with a nice point of view, a great sense of speed and a good light.
The Big Three set is just perfect, I simply love them all, great compositions and excellent edit work on them !
Your 3.0 entry is just excellent (will be a hard poll !)
And finally this last shot is also excellent, with a superb atmosphere !
Great great work Eric :cheers:
Thanks as always Jérémy:cheers:
Congrats, Eric for the win in the Un-Edited 149 :D 👍
Hey, thanks Stefan:cheers:
Whoa, that F1 cop is awesome!! :drool:👍
Cheers Ciro - and back at ya! Yours is pretty cool too:cheers:
GPR
Well done on the F1 police car edit. It's nicely done and looks great. 👍 Strong contender.
Thanks George:cheers: Though I struggled with this one:ouch:
Palying GT5 for the first time is one of the less pleasent videogame experience, I sold it and a few month later bought a second hand copy, some weeks later I tried the photomode hehe.

My favourite champagne is the rosé by Veuve Cliquot, The Extra Brut by Pol Roger is also super yummy ;)

Very nice foggy Monza panorama mate, no rip-off, here a real merging picture process 👍

Excellent Police edit, adding the street signs, why didn't I tried this before ? This is a true demo of what made me dive into the pano world, more more lanscape, more action, more colors. I want more ! Bravo :cheers:
I wish it was a merged pic edit:( It is a 2x cropped shot with lens at its widest. I'm glad you like it though, even if it's a phoney pano.
I had the Laurant Sauvage on my wedding day, though I agree with you about the Veuve Rose, though Billecart Rose is something I've not had for a few years!
Thanks for your great comments Herve:cheers:
That F1 police car is fantastic :lol:
And that foggy panorama is gorgeous, awesome shots! 👍
Why thank you Sir:cheers: Much appreciated:tup:

Thanks Eric for the dedication, I am honoured.:cheers:

It's a really good edit, and I like how you have included all the road markings.

Is this your first panorama?
If so its a very good attempt, as I haven't seen any pano's from you.:bowdown:

Nice X2010 edits, really like the colour tones on these.

And thankyou also for fav's and comments on my flickr page.:cheers:

Superb shots you've brought up here like always. :) The misty flow of the background in the 2nd shot is an eye-catcher in this place. :D

Nice ones, I like both with a slight preference to shot 2, I like the smoothness, angle and dynamic feel of motion leading into the corner. Good toning to boot. 👍

They are very differents and I like these two X2010 shots. The first one has a very realistic tonning and I love this composition. I think we can really believe this supersonic car is cruising on Monza :) And the second one has a very great mood, the red toning, the warm light give the pic a very strong atmosphere 👍

Thanks Eric for the dedication, I am honoured.:cheers:

It's a really good edit, and I like how you have included all the road markings.

Is this your first panorama?
If so its a very good attempt, as I haven't seen any pano's from you.:bowdown:

Nice X2010 edits, really like the colour tones on these.

And thankyou also for fav's and comments on my flickr page.:cheers:

Thanks Paul. Yeah, I had to change the solid yellow line - not quite Dorset/Somerset!! The pano is a fake pano - x2 magnification then cropped.
My favourite between the two shots, has to be the first one.
Thanks a lot TVR&FF
Superb shots you've brought up here like always. :) The misty flow of the background in the 2nd shot is an eye-catcher in this place. :D
Thank you so much:)
GPR
Nice ones, I like both with a slight preference to shot 2, I like the smoothness, angle and dynamic feel of motion leading into the corner. Good toning to boot. 👍
Cheers George!:)
They are very differents and I like these two X2010 shots. The first one has a very realistic tonning and I love this composition. I think we can really believe this supersonic car is cruising on Monza :) And the second one has a very great mood, the red toning, the warm light give the pic a very strong atmosphere 👍
Thanks Jérémy:)
That is badass!:drool:
Cheers Rice:)

Oh the first is very nice. Great shot, with the motel a nice focal point and the sense of speed and warm light. Just great with everthing, composition, toning, light and energy.
ThumbsUp.jpg

I also quite like the last one too.

The Tuscan has got to be the best RM vehicle in the game. Not just the modifications, but the car is unique with its curves and style. Eric, you have done an excellent job portraying an outstanding set with this outstanding vehicle!

Efficient TVR pictures, the first one including the motel looks very very very nice, each shots is made with its own mood, Ilya's texture pack seems to be more than helpfull to us :) Beautiful McLaren F1 pics, elegant grey color. Bravo Eric.

George - where did you get that thumb??

It's just an icon I got from online and made it smaller. I just used the new upload feature here to use it. Painful to do though, really want the Emoticons back. :(

Nice F1 pics, sweet colour for it. And shot 1 is the strongest to me, so good choice for your comp entry.

Been meaning to tell you that that's one of sexy TVR set there Eric. I love every single shot there, the intensity, colour. Awesome :cheers:

Very nice TVR set Eric
GPR
Oh the first is very nice. Great shot, with the motel a nice focal point and the sense of speed and warm light. Just great with everthing, composition, toning, light and energy. View attachment 80488
I agree with george about this one.
The second one with this vintage edit work is excellent, and very realistic 👍
And nice McLaren shots also, your choice fo the CCCL is the good one I think but I like also the two others :cheers:

The TVR set is like car picture 🤬 (not sure it is a bad word or not). It looks so realistic. I wish I had editing skills like that. :bowdown:

Eric, I noticed your light blue 54 Tuscan RM is exactly like mine that I used in last week's Secret Santa competition. I shortly noticed your vehicle after I submitted my entry, but I bet it had surprised you more than it did for me. :lol:

Good one! I'm in love with the first one with profound depth of field and sweep of motion - only point that gets me on nerves is that the car looks floating on the road in the second photo.(the surface looking too intact without wakes of something at all)

Looks like I've missed a lot. Amazing pitures on the last 2 pages. I want to say a few words about Big Three set. I love atmosphere in this set. Textures, toning, the work with light and shadows - everything is just great. :drool::drool::drool:
Fantastic work, Eric !

Latest Posts

Back