Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

I'm liking some of those yellow SLS shots. They look crisp and bold, especially the drift shot. Great angle and agressive feel. 👍

+1 Drifting SLS is awesome 👍 I like pictures with the chase. Nice realistic tones and lighting in 1st two shots 👍
And I really like this picture. Realism is just :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The Chase set is superb, they all have a movie star quality to them, and you can literally feel the tension in each shot.:gtpflag:

I also agree with Driftin, the SLS looks great in yellow, 2nd, 3rd and 5th shots impress me the most out of this set.

The GT40 pic is beautiful, it has that classic look to it, and revokes memories of old Le-mans 24hr racing.

This has definitely been a most enjoyable update, and I look forward to your next installment.👍:cheers:

Last edited:
Dexterous use of lighting(of course reflection work on the body too :D), the composition of cars in the photos and the sense of motion are all spot on. :) Especially for the shots of Ferrari 512 and Audi R8 they remind me of the scenes in a TV commercial.

over the latter part of the update the SLS looks sweet in yellow with each picture having a punchy feel in it - although the only thing that puts me off is the overuse of radial exposure in the last shot. :(

All of the recent shots are great.. I love the SLS in yellow!
Thanks Zach:cheers: Wasn't sure if the colour would work.
GPR
I'm liking some of those yellow SLS shots. They look crisp and bold, especially the drift shot. Great angle and agressive feel. 👍
Thanks George:cheers:
+1 Drifting SLS is awesome 👍 I like pictures with the chase. Nice realistic tones and lighting in 1st two shots 👍
And I really like this picture. Realism is just :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks a lot Ilya:cheers: That Eiger shot almost made itself, just needed some mist:tup:
Really nice work, really like the car chase shot! 👍
Thanks Ciro:cheers:
The Chase set is superb, they all have a movie star quality to them, and you can literally feel the tension in each shot.:gtpflag:

I also agree with Driftin, the SLS looks great in yellow, 2nd, 3rd and 5th shots impress me the most out of this set.

The GT40 pic is beautiful, it has that classic look to it, and revokes memories of old Le-mans 24hr racing.

This has definitely been a most enjoyable update, and I look forward to your next installment.👍:cheers:
Hey thanks Paul, really appreciate that:cheers:
Dexterous use of lighting(of course reflection work on the body too :D), the composition of cars in the photos and the sense of motion are all spot on. :) Especially for the shots of Ferrari 512 and Audi R8 they remind me of the scenes in a TV commercial.

over the latter part of the update the SLS looks sweet in yellow with each picture having a punchy feel in it - although the only thing that puts me off is the overuse of radial exposure in the last shot. :(
Thanks Sneakyboy:cheers: Though you give me credit for too much - the reflections were untouched by me - but they always shine on that bend in Madrid;)
The last shot was a fun shot for MoMo - we were dining at the restaurant in the background:tup::)

Really liking the cinematic feel of the first shot, Giulietta73. Both toning and lighting are spot on in picture #5, the SLS shots are lovely (great tones and lighting!) and the last shot... it's just amazing. Even unedited. ;)

Oh I'm late. Eric, let's go back to the Matte Silver R8 part and its elegant cold mornings mood, the last one is brilliant, agressive kind, the way I like ! The "CutYourJibberJabberFool" is really funny :) The Momo bar is where we shall meet and drink champagne ;) Nice b&w458 licence plate, I'll make one "HA3R B3V"

The "Movie Car Chase Comp Theme" can easily ranked as one of your best update, the black duo pics are so nice, James Bon-ish style :) The last yellow SLS shows an efficient location.

Your "Invisible man and his car" chase shot is a beast, dark agressive 👍

Bravo c'est beau :cheers:

Eric, that Vintage shot is so beautiful, I can't even handle it... right now I am lying on the ground, :drool:ing on the floor, unable to say anything... I love it...:bowdown:

I can't wait for the whole set...

And from the old sets, the pic with the R8 and 512BB smacked me to the ground:drool:

Oh my yes! 2 & 4. :eek: 👍 Love the smokey, gritty kind of atmosphere. Shot 2 is my fav, great angle and colder blue-grey hues, framed well with darkness to draw you in. 👍 Lovely photo. :)

First and second pics are brilliantly composed, edited, this dark agressive rendering is great. One new feature in GT6 I'm dreaming about, being allowed to include our custom cars into races, we could make pics featuring our favs ones into a race.

Bravo Eric 👍

GPR
Oh my yes! 2 & 4. :eek: 👍 Love the smokey, gritty kind of atmosphere. Shot 2 is my fav, great angle and colder blue-grey hues, framed well with darkness to draw you in. 👍 Lovely photo. :)

Thanks George, I'm getting there, bit by bit, slowly but surely:cheers:
Always great to read your crits, good or bad:tup: Thanks:)
Amazing, the dirty lense effect is really good.
Thanks Ziggler:cheers: Search for Shaolin Masta's texture pack thread - that's what I used for the light, grit and dirt textures:tup:
Great set, Giulietta! Loving the atmosphere on the shots 👍
Thanks hgrf93:cheers:
my fav is the second and the last. 👍
Thanks Vaios:cheers:
Really good photos, the main strong point is the atmosphere which you captured well! :drool:👍
Thanks Ciro:cheers: Atmoshpere was excatly what I was going for. The unedited shots were bland and working with darkness at Sarthe is always quite tricky. Thanks a lot:tup:
Oh I'm late. Eric, let's go back to the Matte Silver R8 part and its elegant cold mornings mood, the last one is brilliant, agressive kind, the way I like ! The "CutYourJibberJabberFool" is really funny :) The Momo bar is where we shall meet and drink champagne ;) Nice b&w458 licence plate, I'll make one "HA3R B3V"

The "Movie Car Chase Comp Theme" can easily ranked as one of your best update, the black duo pics are so nice, James Bon-ish style :) The last yellow SLS shows an efficient location.

Your "Invisible man and his car" chase shot is a beast, dark agressive 👍

Bravo c'est beau :cheers:

First and second pics are brilliantly composed, edited, this dark agressive rendering is great. One new feature in GT6 I'm dreaming about, being allowed to include our custom cars into races, we could make pics featuring our favs ones into a race.

Bravo Eric 👍

Thanks a lot Herve:cheers: I will have to do more plates to keep up with you, Gary & Markus!! Really glad you like the Le Mans set and I agree with you about GT6. I'm trying not to dream tooo much - I still remember playing GT5 for the first time!!:indiff:

So, see you at the MoMo bar! Laurant Perrier 1988 Brut Sauvage for me!! What would you like?👍

I think that I would say, that it's the mob following the boss.

It's a great shot though, and the toning gives it the edge.

Your Le-mans set is so good, all four pictures tell a story, and that is something that I struggle with.

Excellent work as usual. 👍

And thankyou.:cheers:

Movie Car Chase Reject

I can't decide if it's a car chase or the Mob heading through the city - the 512 flanked by his henchmen!! (Hence I didn't use it)

512BBCHASE by Giulietta37, on Flickr​

If anything it looks like the minions are following the boss going ahead of them... as proby mentioned above. 💡

As for commenting on entire showing of the image I'm impressed with how objects in foreground look clear with appropriate degree of focus, flecks of lights in the framing and the ruddy toning around the verges of the photo.

I think that I would say, that it's the mob following the boss.

It's a great shot though, and the toning gives it the edge.

Your Le-mans set is so good, all four pictures tell a story, and that is something that I struggle with.

Excellent work as usual. 👍

And thankyou.:cheers:

Thanks Paul:cheers: The story telling was a bit of fluke if I'm honest:embarrassed:, gotta rely on lady luck sometimes!!:dopey:
And thanks for all the comments on flickr - very very much appreciated:cheers:
If anything it looks like the minions are following the boss going ahead of them... as proby mentioned above. 💡

As for commenting on entire showing of the image I'm impressed with how objects in foreground look clear with appropriate degree of focus, flecks of lights in the framing and the ruddy toning around the verges of the photo.

Thanks sneakyboy:cheers: Much appreciated:tup:

I missed a lot of great things these last days. All your last set and single pics are really superb Eric 👍
The Aston / M5 chase shot is excellent, great composition and sense of motion 👍
The three shots with the R8 and the 512BB are superb, great light and sense of action once more. They have a very reallistic rendering 👍 And the last one with the three cars is maybe the best of all !
The Prowler shot is beautiful with a nice warm feeling.
Love also all the yellow SLS shots, nice light, great choices of angles and great edit work :)
The GT40 shot is good too, with a nice point of view, a great sense of speed and a good light.
The Big Three set is just perfect, I simply love them all, great compositions and excellent edit work on them !
Your 3.0 entry is just excellent (will be a hard poll !)
And finally this last shot is also excellent, with a superb atmosphere !
Great great work Eric :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back