Global Leaderboard

• Thread starter zabeu
  • 235 comments
A global leaderboard compiled from the regional standings can be found here:

http://gtdb.net/?tt

Global leaderboard of GTP-tagged drivers:

http://gtdb.net/?tt/gtp

- * -

In addition to this, there are tag-based views for a number of other teams, a team ranking, leaderboards of individual countries and competition areas, and a global pad driver leaderboard. Corresponding links are found at the top of the page.

All views can be sorted by total as well as race or road car time by clicking the column headers labeled accordingly.

- * -

Hovering the mouse over a record will display the gap to the current pivot, which defaults to the first place if you're not logged in at gtdb. You can switch this pivot role by clicking on a record in the table.

- * -

If you are logged in at gtdb, entered your PSN name correctly and made it into the ranking displayed, a notice at the top of the page will inform you of your position. This notice contains a link you can click to scroll down to see your record among your closest competitors, even if you're not among the global top 500. Your record will also be the initial pivot for record comparison.

Also available if you're logged in is the current standings in one csv file.

- * -

Times submitted in the last 24 hours are marked with a green background tint. (Except for times already in the gtdb archive on 0h on the 4th of January, GMT.) Hovering over a time marked this way will display the age of the record in hours.

- * -

To view the times required for making it into the top twenty or top 250 of each region, use these links: top twenty, top 250.

- * -

The tables are updated continuously from the sources at www.gran-turismo.com. If this process fails and any records in gtdb's mirror are more than 15 minutes old, gtdb will display a notice at the top of the page.

When sorting by total time, gtdb resolves ties by giving the better road car lap the edge. If these are equal, the submission time will decide, provided at least one of the records was posted on the 4th of January (GMT) or later. However, if your total time is equal to a competitor's, do not rely on gtdb to tell you which way the tie will officially be resolved. Instead, head to the authoritative source at www.gran-turismo.com.

Cheers, Tim

Last edited:
Nice work Zabeu - so Egli-team-racing in the top 10, looks like the tool can drive after all, what a shame he can't race fairly :rolleyes:

Thats pretty nice, great job! Any chance of splitting the 4 Nordic Countries apart? Would be awesome! 👍

Outstanding as usual, excellent resource :bowdown:

The OOONLY thing that's missing is "zabeu[DE]" ;)

All the best
Maz

Yeah im nr. 34 of the world! :)
I think at the end of last Academy i was placed around 80th on the european leaderbord.

Thanks everyone!

Splitting the scandinavian and asian regions has been on my mind as well - don't hold your breath though, I may not get around to do it for a while.

Updates are run everytime someone checks the leaderboards. If any of the regional tables is more than 15 minutes old, it will be refreshed from the source. You'll get a page displaying gtdb's current data, along with a notice that the update is running. As soon as all tables are up to date the page will automatically refresh to show you the current state of things.

(15 minutes is the gran-turismo.com page update cycle, so you won't get data much older than that.)

Good laps to y'all 👍
Cheers, Tim

I wish it was truly global :( It's missing countries which are 'competing' but are not qualifying for any prizes (EG: South Africa)

I wish it was truly global :( It's missing countries which are 'competing' but are not qualifying for any prizes (EG: South Africa)

You are leading the "rest of the world" leaderboard, aren't you? Just checked it yesterday and I think it was you up there ! 👍

Just as great as I would have expected from you Tim 👍 Amazing work! Thanks for doing this all for the community, time and time again.
:cheers:

edit,

Now I just need to get my butt up there with the rest :P

Last edited:
Probably in the Japanese version. I actually used my PAL version in my US account to see if it showed the US times, it didn't but I noticed you on top of the "rest of the world" board, nice work 👍

It should be renamed '500 most recent extra-terrestrials encountered', just a thought. And holy hell, I hope Dan can finally make a name for himself in the racing world (and he probably will).

Updated to include the table containing your records, kartno38 and tortise.

It's available at eu.gran-turismo.com but unlinked to so you need to fabricate the URL yourself (area 60). Let's hope it stays available.

Leaderboards by country are also available now.

http://gtdb.net/?tt

Thanks again for the great reception, everyone 👍
Cheers, Tim

Last edited:
Awesome find zabeu! So, ALL leaderboards are accessible through the internet! 👍

I'm going to make this known at the Supercar Challenge forum, there is a group of ZA dedicated SCC players and I already checked two of them nicely placed in this leaderboard (Ghost_Yelo at #24 and Ghost_Dice at #35)!

Thanks! :)

Back